The Malian sports minister cancelled the dissolution of the Malian football association, just...
- Mali’s sports minister cancels dissolution of FA
- Inter planning €60m double swoop for Roma’s duo Salah and Manolas
- OFFICIAL: Al Nasr secure promotion to Egyptian Premier League
- Egypt’s Omar Gaber wins Swiss league title with Basel
- Below-par Zamalek held to goalless draw by Tanta
- Al Masry miss chance to close gap on Zamalek with defeat against Ismaily
- Al Ahly set date for Zanaco Champions League encounter
- EXCLUSIVE | Ngoufonja to challenge Abou Rida in race to FIFA Council
- VIDEO: Elneny takes behind the goal shot challenge with ChrisMD
- PAOK to face AEK in Greek Cup final
EXCLUSIVE | Columbus Crew’s Cedrick Mabwati bids farewell to Amro Tarek
Columbus Crew SC star Cedric Mabwati bids farewell to departing Egypt defender Amro Tarek.
Tarek had joined the MLS side on loan in February, but failed to make an impact at the club before ending his loan move to return to Real Betis. Despite his short stay, Tarek made a few friends at Crew.
KingFut spoke to DR Congo and Crew midfielder Cedrick Mabwati: “Amro is really a good guy, hard worker and fighter. He is still young and has the time to succeed elsewhere.
“He simply did not have opportunities to demonstrate his football here. He has the talent and I am sure wherever he goes, he will get the opportunity to demonstrate the great footballer he is,” Mabwati told KingFut.
“Amro is a good person and I’ve had the luck to be his friend. He has talent and has a great future ahead of him.
I wish him all the best in his new adventure and I hope that he will do very well. He deserves it,” the 24-year-old concluded.