Egypt international and Al-Ittihad winger Mahmoud Abdel-Moneim Kahraba talked about his performance...
- Kahraba: I did not reach my peak yet
- Ismaily threatens to forfeit the league
- Ahmed El-Ahmar receives honorary medal from El-Sisi
- Elmohamady’s Hull slump to disappointing loss against Middlesbrough
- Manuel Jose: Shikabala’s mentality wasted his talent
- Four Egyptians to play in FA Cup Third Round
- Abdel-Wahed El-Sayed snubbed from Beach AFCON Egypt squad
- PHOTOS: Zamalek inform EFA of their decision to forfeit the league
- Mohamed Sanad’s La Rioja qualify to play-offs in Champions League
- Ibrahim Nour El-Dein: I did not hesitate to rule this penalty
EXCLUSIVE | Columbus Crew’s Cedrick Mabwati bids farewell to Amro Tarek
Columbus Crew SC star Cedric Mabwati bids farewell to departing Egypt defender Amro Tarek.
Tarek had joined the MLS side on loan in February, but failed to make an impact at the club before ending his loan move to return to Real Betis. Despite his short stay, Tarek made a few friends at Crew.
KingFut spoke to DR Congo and Crew midfielder Cedrick Mabwati: “Amro is really a good guy, hard worker and fighter. He is still young and has the time to succeed elsewhere.
“He simply did not have opportunities to demonstrate his football here. He has the talent and I am sure wherever he goes, he will get the opportunity to demonstrate the great footballer he is,” Mabwati told KingFut.
“Amro is a good person and I’ve had the luck to be his friend. He has talent and has a great future ahead of him.
I wish him all the best in his new adventure and I hope that he will do very well. He deserves it,” the 24-year-old concluded.