Egyptian referee Gehad Gerisha has been chosen to take part in a...
- Egyptian Referee Gehad Gerisha to attend training camp ahead of World Cup
- Elneny plays 45 minutes in Arsenal’s win against Sutton
- Kenya’s Ayub Masika completes move to China’s League One
- VIDEO: Ayman Hefny scores brace in Zamalek 3-2 victory over El-Gaish
- Messi to visit Egypt for medical campaign
- Egypt U-20 defeat Kenya 3-2 in friendly ahead of AFCON
- Hossam Hassan: Africa believes in sorcery
- AFCON MVP Christian Bassogog moves to China
- Egypt court upholds 10 death sentences in Port Said stadium massacre
- Al Ahly set date for Bidvest Wits CAF Champions League clash
EXCLUSIVE | Columbus Crew’s Cedrick Mabwati bids farewell to Amro Tarek
Tarek had joined the MLS side on loan in February, but failed to make an impact at the club before ending his loan move to return to Real Betis. Despite his short stay, Tarek made a few friends at Crew.
KingFut spoke to DR Congo and Crew midfielder Cedrick Mabwati: “Amro is really a good guy, hard worker and fighter. He is still young and has the time to succeed elsewhere.
“He simply did not have opportunities to demonstrate his football here. He has the talent and I am sure wherever he goes, he will get the opportunity to demonstrate the great footballer he is,” Mabwati told KingFut.
“Amro is a good person and I’ve had the luck to be his friend. He has talent and has a great future ahead of him.
I wish him all the best in his new adventure and I hope that he will do very well. He deserves it,” the 24-year-old concluded.