Argentina and Barcelona legend Lionel Messi spoke about Egypt, his visit in...
- Lionel Messi speaks about Egypt’s greatness and pyramids
- Cameroon announce squad for 2017 U-20 AFCON
- Veteran striker Emad Meteb discusses his future at Al Ahly
- South Africa announce squad for 2017 U-20 AFCON
- FIFA upholds decision to deduct points from Ittihad Jeddah
- Al Ahly coach El-Badry targets Zamalek & Degla defenders
- Agent: Mohamed Hany on radar of several European clubs
- Mali Legend Momo Sissoko joins Serie B club
- Egyptian Referee Gehad Gerisha to attend training camp ahead of World Cup
- Elneny plays 45 minutes in Arsenal’s win against Sutton
EXCLUSIVE: Sam Morsy expected to feature in August training camp
Wigan central midfielder Sam Morsy has told KingFut.com that he has been told that he will be included in the Egyptian National team training camp in August.
The 24-year-old who recently was promoted to the Championship with Wigan has previously expressed his desire to play for the Egyptian national team.
Earlier in the week Morsy met with Egypt manager Héctor Cúper and assistant manager Mahmoud Fayez.
Morsy informed KingFut.com that he has not yet received a call up to the national team but said, “I will just have to wait and see. They said I will be involved in a training camp in August.”
Sam Morsy became the third Egyptian to join Wigan Athletic after transferring from League One side Chesterfield in January 2016. He has become a regular started for Wigan since joining and has helped them return to the Championship.