Wadi Degla manager Ahmed Hossam ”Mido” has revealed that Al Ahly forward Emad...
- Mido: Emad Metab would be welcomed at Wadi Degla
- Alain Giresse’s agent confirms Zamalek negotiations
- VIDEO: Egypt win 3-0 after a convincing performance against Togo
- Zamalek youngster Ahmed Aboul-Fetouh signs five-year contract extension
- Al Ahly’s Ahmed Adel: Ekramy is the best goalkeeper in Egypt
- Cuper offers advice to Roma star Salah
- Hector Cuper praises ‘incomparable’ El-Hadary
- Agent discusses Trezeguet’s future after Mouscron loan
- Al Ahly impose media ban on players following Meteb, Fathi comments
- EXCLUSIVE: Angola’s Beto excited to work with Flavio
EXCLUSIVE: Sam Morsy expected to feature in August training camp
Wigan central midfielder Sam Morsy has told KingFut.com that he has been told that he will be included in the Egyptian National team training camp in August.
The 24-year-old who recently was promoted to the Championship with Wigan has previously expressed his desire to play for the Egyptian national team.
Earlier in the week Morsy met with Egypt manager Héctor Cúper and assistant manager Mahmoud Fayez.
Morsy informed KingFut.com that he has not yet received a call up to the national team but said, “I will just have to wait and see. They said I will be involved in a training camp in August.”
Sam Morsy became the third Egyptian to join Wigan Athletic after transferring from League One side Chesterfield in January 2016. He has become a regular started for Wigan since joining and has helped them return to the Championship.