Egyptian International Ahmed Hassan Koka featured as SC Braga secured a narrow...
- Ahmed Hassan Koka’s SC Braga beat GD Chaves in Primeira Liga
- Kahraba victorious over compatriot Hamoudi in Saudi Crown Prince Cup
- NEW | The numbers behind Mamelodi Sundowns’ Champions League triump
- Sundowns players to share $1.5 mln prize money
- INTERVIEW: World squash number 4 Karim Abdel Gawad talks to KingFut
- Meteb excluded from Al Ahly squad against Petrojet
- Cúper recruits 10 international players for qualifier against Ghana
- Sanad’s La Rioja defeat Metalurg Handball in EHF Champions League
- Edin Dzeko talks about Mohamed Salah and regained form
- Khama Billiat glad to have stayed with Mamelodi Sundowns
EXCLUSIVE: Sam Morsy expected to feature in August training camp
Wigan central midfielder Sam Morsy has told KingFut.com that he has been told that he will be included in the Egyptian National team training camp in August.
The 24-year-old who recently was promoted to the Championship with Wigan has previously expressed his desire to play for the Egyptian national team.
Earlier in the week Morsy met with Egypt manager Héctor Cúper and assistant manager Mahmoud Fayez.
Morsy informed KingFut.com that he has not yet received a call up to the national team but said, “I will just have to wait and see. They said I will be involved in a training camp in August.”
Sam Morsy became the third Egyptian to join Wigan Athletic after transferring from League One side Chesterfield in January 2016. He has become a regular started for Wigan since joining and has helped them return to the Championship.