Egypt international Mahmoud Abdel-Moneim Kahraba scored a brace as Al-Ittihad beat Al-Ettifaq...
- VIDEO: Kahraba scores brace as Ittihad thrash Ettifaq
- Wenger gives update on Elneny’s condition
- OFFICIAL: Gabon appoint Jose Camacho as new manager
- Mahmoud Fayez: Salah will be fit in time for AFCON
- SQUASH: Egyptian women take world’s top three spots for first time in history
- SQUASH: Egypt beat USA to reach WWTC semi-finals
- Ahmed Gafaar excluded from Zamalek’s squad against El-Dakhleya
- Salah out for three weeks with an ankle injury
- Wim De Coninck believes Trezeguet must return to Anderlecht
- Egypt features in list of referees for 2017 AFCON
EXCLUSIVE: Sam Morsy expected to feature in August training camp
Wigan central midfielder Sam Morsy has told KingFut.com that he has been told that he will be included in the Egyptian National team training camp in August.
The 24-year-old who recently was promoted to the Championship with Wigan has previously expressed his desire to play for the Egyptian national team.
Morsy informed KingFut.com that he has not yet received a call up to the national team but said, “I will just have to wait and see. They said I will be involved in a training camp in August.”
Sam Morsy became the third Egyptian to join Wigan Athletic after transferring from League One side Chesterfield in January 2016. He has become a regular started for Wigan since joining and has helped them return to the Championship.