Ghana captain and all-time top scorer Asamoah Gyan mentioned that he and...
- Asamoah Gyan seeking revenge against Egypt
- Algeria coach Georges Leekens resigns after AFCON elimination
- AFCON Roundup: Tunisia reach quarter finals, Algeria eliminated
- Cúper: I am totally convinced with Elneny
- EXCLUSIVE | Al Ahly looking to hijack Zamalek bid for Souleymane Coulibaly
- EXCLUSIVE | Aly Ghazal completes move to China’s Guizhou Zhicheng
- EXCLUSIVE | Mali’s Mamoutou N’Diaye: We dominated against Egypt
- Grant: Egypt knows how to play good football
- Kimoko Sissoko joins Ittihad of Alexandria
- Handball: Croatia eliminate Egypt from World Championship
EXCLUSIVE: Sam Morsy expected to feature in August training camp
Wigan central midfielder Sam Morsy has told KingFut.com that he has been told that he will be included in the Egyptian National team training camp in August.
The 24-year-old who recently was promoted to the Championship with Wigan has previously expressed his desire to play for the Egyptian national team.
Earlier in the week Morsy met with Egypt manager Héctor Cúper and assistant manager Mahmoud Fayez.
Morsy informed KingFut.com that he has not yet received a call up to the national team but said, “I will just have to wait and see. They said I will be involved in a training camp in August.”
Sam Morsy became the third Egyptian to join Wigan Athletic after transferring from League One side Chesterfield in January 2016. He has become a regular started for Wigan since joining and has helped them return to the Championship.