Newly elected president of the Confederation of African Football Ahmad Ahmad announced his backing...
- CAF president Ahmad supports Morocco 2026 World Cup bid
- Mido: Emad Meteb would be welcomed at Wadi Degla
- Alain Giresse’s agent confirms Zamalek negotiations
- VIDEO: Egypt win 3-0 after a convincing performance against Togo
- Zamalek youngster Ahmed Aboul-Fetouh signs five-year contract extension
- Al Ahly’s Ahmed Adel: Ekramy is the best goalkeeper in Egypt
- Cuper offers advice to Roma star Salah
- Hector Cuper praises ‘incomparable’ El-Hadary
- Agent discusses Trezeguet’s future after Mouscron loan
- Al Ahly impose media ban on players following Meteb, Fathi comments
Hossam Hassan freezes player wages after poor performances
Al Masry manager Hossam Hassan has frozen his players’ wages following the team’s loss to Arab Contractors, and has the board of directors’ backing.
Following his team’s 2-1 loss to Arab Contractors on Thursday, Hossam Hassan has frozen his players wages.
The 49-year-old claims he has no problems with continuing the rest of the Egyptian Premier League season with the reserves team.
Al Masry sit in sixth place with 42 points, after playing 27 matches, with 7 matches remaining before the season comes to an end.