In an intensive interview with France Football Magazine, Mohamed Salah reflected on...
- Mohamed Salah reflects on career, lessons learned
- Salah speaks about youth, idols
- Mohamed Salah: “Our group is tough, but we are Egypt”
- Official: Egypt’s Ahmed Sayed ‘Zizo’ joins Nacional on loan from Lierse
- AFCON Roundup: Ivory Coast draw as Morocco beat Togo
- Egypt did not play badly against Mali, says coach Hector Cuper
- Egypt lose to Sweden, face Croatia in World Handball Championship last 16
- Avram Grant demands injured players’ replacement in AFCON
- Zamalek reject Torino’s offer for Mostafa Fathi
- Malang Diédhiou appointed as referee for Egypt-Uganda game
Hossam Hassan freezes player wages after poor performances
Al Masry manager Hossam Hassan has frozen his players’ wages following the team’s loss to Arab Contractors, and has the board of directors’ backing.
Following his team’s 2-1 loss to Arab Contractors on Thursday, Hossam Hassan has frozen his players wages.
The 49-year-old claims he has no problems with continuing the rest of the Egyptian Premier League season with the reserves team.
Al Masry sit in sixth place with 42 points, after playing 27 matches, with 7 matches remaining before the season comes to an end.