Arsenal and Hull City‘s English Football (EFL) Cup Quarter-Final opponents have been...
- Elmohamady’s Hull to host Newcastle in EFL Cup quarterfinal
- Salah assists in Roma’s 3-1 win against Sassuolo
- Zamalek to face Minuh Yaoundé in African Handball Championship
- Hefny excluded as Zamalek announce squad to face Smouha
- Preview: MO Bejaia look to snatch CAF Confederation Cup from continental giants TP Mazembe
- HANDBALL: Al Ahly top their group, qualify to quarterfinals in African championship
- Gervinho to miss AFCON after ACL rupture
- Hull into League Cup Quarter Finals
- Elneny plays full 90 in comfortable Arsenal win against Reading in EFL cup
- Petrojet see goalless draw with Al Ahly
Hossam Hassan freezes player wages after poor performances
Al Masry manager Hossam Hassan has frozen his players’ wages following the team’s loss to Arab Contractors, and has the board of directors’ backing.
Following his team’s 2-1 loss to Arab Contractors on Thursday, Hossam Hassan has frozen his players wages.
The 49-year-old claims he has no problems with continuing the rest of the Egyptian Premier League season with the reserves team.
Al Masry sit in sixth place with 42 points, after playing 27 matches, with 7 matches remaining before the season comes to an end.