Roma grabbed a fantastic 3-1 away win over Inter Milan at the...
- Nainggolan double helps Roma beat Inter 3-1 at the Giuseppe Meazza
- Ramadan Sobhi starts in Stoke’s heavy defeat to Tottenham
- Safwat to face Gael Monfils in Dubai Tennis Championship
- Egypt U-20 draw their first game in the AFCON
- Shikabala included in Zamalek squad for Haras El-Hodood Cup match
- EFA announce date for Arab Club Championship draw
- Al Ahly and Wadi Degla fined following league match controversy
- Karim Nedved confirms receiving an offer from La Liga club
- Elmohamady plays full 90 minutes as Hull draw with Burnley
- Mamdouh Hashem: PAUC is like my family
Hossam Hassan freezes player wages after poor performances
Al Masry manager Hossam Hassan has frozen his players’ wages following the team’s loss to Arab Contractors, and has the board of directors’ backing.
Following his team’s 2-1 loss to Arab Contractors on Thursday, Hossam Hassan has frozen his players wages.
The 49-year-old claims he has no problems with continuing the rest of the Egyptian Premier League season with the reserves team.
Al Masry sit in sixth place with 42 points, after playing 27 matches, with 7 matches remaining before the season comes to an end.