Al Ahly manager Hossam El-Badry has announced his 22-man squad to face...
- Ghaly, Antwi excluded as Hossam El-Badry announces squad vs Smouha
- Mortada Mansour: Zamalek have decided against forfeiting the league
- Soliman: Sundowns are the best African club I’ve seen
- Elneny comes off bench as Arsenal thump Omar Gaber’s Basel
- VIDEO: Ceramica Cleopatra forfeit the league
- Ibrahim Salah excluded from Zamalek squad against Aswan
- OFFICIAL: Sporting CP sign Al Ahly target
- Kahraba: I did not reach my peak yet
- Ismaily threatens to forfeit the league
- Elmohamady’s Hull slump to disappointing loss against Middlesbrough
Hossam Hassan freezes player wages after poor performances
Al Masry manager Hossam Hassan has frozen his players’ wages following the team’s loss to Arab Contractors, and has the board of directors’ backing.
Following his team’s 2-1 loss to Arab Contractors on Thursday, Hossam Hassan has frozen his players wages.
The 49-year-old claims he has no problems with continuing the rest of the Egyptian Premier League season with the reserves team.
Al Masry sit in sixth place with 42 points, after playing 27 matches, with 7 matches remaining before the season comes to an end.