Al Ahly handball team managed to qualify for Egypt Cup semi-finals after...
- Handball: Al Ahly reach Cup semis, Zamalek eliminated
- Elmohamady: Egypt closer than ever to reaching World Cup
- Warda vows to fight for regular spot in Egypt squad
- CAF president Ahmad supports Morocco 2026 World Cup bid
- Mido: Emad Meteb would be welcomed at Wadi Degla
- Alain Giresse’s agent confirms Zamalek negotiations
- VIDEO: Egypt win 3-0 after a convincing performance against Togo
- Zamalek youngster Ahmed Aboul-Fetouh signs five-year contract extension
- Al Ahly’s Ahmed Adel: Ekramy is the best goalkeeper in Egypt
- Cuper offers advice to Roma star Salah
Tarek Hamed out of Ittihad of Alexandria match
Hamed received his third yellow card in his team’s 2-0 win against Petrojet in the previous fixture of the domestic league. The game saw great performances from Mohamed Ibrahim and goalkeeper Mahmoud ‘Gennesh’ as they helped the White Castle record a second win after Alex Mcleish’s departure.
The 30-year-old will miss a crucial game as Zamalek must win in order to reduce the point deficit with Al Ahly and keep their title hopes alive.
The game, which was postponed from March, will be played on Monday, May 16 at the Alexandria Stadium.
Reigning champions Zamalek currently occupy second place with 54 points, eight points behind league leaders Al Ahly with two more fixtures to be played.