Egypt international and Al-Ittihad winger Mahmoud Abdel-Moneim Kahraba talked about his performance...
- Kahraba: I did not reach my peak yet
- Ismaily threatens to forfeit the league
- Ahmed El-Ahmar receives honorary medal from El-Sisi
- Elmohamady’s Hull slump to disappointing loss against Middlesbrough
- Manuel Jose: Shikabala’s mentality wasted his talent
- Four Egyptians to play in FA Cup Third Round
- Abdel-Wahed El-Sayed snubbed from Beach AFCON Egypt squad
- PHOTOS: Zamalek inform EFA of their decision to forfeit the league
- Mohamed Sanad’s La Rioja qualify to play-offs in Champions League
- Ibrahim Nour El-Dein: I did not hesitate to rule this penalty
Tarek Hamed out of Ittihad of Alexandria match
Hamed received his third yellow card in his team’s 2-0 win against Petrojet in the previous fixture of the domestic league. The game saw great performances from Mohamed Ibrahim and goalkeeper Mahmoud ‘Gennesh’ as they helped the White Castle record a second win after Alex Mcleish’s departure.
The 30-year-old will miss a crucial game as Zamalek must win in order to reduce the point deficit with Al Ahly and keep their title hopes alive.
The game, which was postponed from March, will be played on Monday, May 16 at the Alexandria Stadium.
Reigning champions Zamalek currently occupy second place with 54 points, eight points behind league leaders Al Ahly with two more fixtures to be played.