Egyptian referee Gehad Gerisha has been chosen to take part in a...
- Egyptian Referee Gehad Gerisha to attend training camp ahead of World Cup
- Elneny plays 45 minutes in Arsenal’s win against Sutton
- Kenya’s Ayub Masika completes move to China’s League One
- VIDEO: Ayman Hefny scores brace in Zamalek 3-2 victory over El-Gaish
- Messi to visit Egypt for medical campaign
- Egypt U-20 defeat Kenya 3-2 in friendly ahead of AFCON
- Hossam Hassan: Africa believes in sorcery
- AFCON MVP Christian Bassogog moves to China
- Egypt court upholds 10 death sentences in Port Said stadium massacre
- Al Ahly set date for Bidvest Wits CAF Champions League clash
Tarek Hamed out of Ittihad of Alexandria match
Hamed received his third yellow card in his team’s 2-0 win against Petrojet in the previous fixture of the domestic league. The game saw great performances from Mohamed Ibrahim and goalkeeper Mahmoud ‘Gennesh’ as they helped the White Castle record a second win after Alex Mcleish’s departure.
The 30-year-old will miss a crucial game as Zamalek must win in order to reduce the point deficit with Al Ahly and keep their title hopes alive.
The game, which was postponed from March, will be played on Monday, May 16 at the Alexandria Stadium.
Reigning champions Zamalek currently occupy second place with 54 points, eight points behind league leaders Al Ahly with two more fixtures to be played.