Arsenal and Hull City‘s English Football (EFL) Cup Quarter-Final opponents have been...
- Elmohamady’s Hull, Elneny’s Arsenal to host Newcastle, Southampton in EFL Cup quarter-finals
- Salah assists in Roma’s 3-1 win against Sassuolo
- Zamalek to face Minuh Yaoundé in African Handball Championship
- Hefny excluded as Zamalek announce squad to face Smouha
- Preview: MO Bejaia look to snatch CAF Confederation Cup from continental giants TP Mazembe
- HANDBALL: Al Ahly top their group, qualify to quarterfinals in African championship
- Gervinho to miss AFCON after ACL rupture
- Hull into League Cup Quarter Finals
- Elneny plays full 90 in comfortable Arsenal win against Reading in EFL cup
- Petrojet see goalless draw with Al Ahly
Tarek Hamed out of Ittihad of Alexandria match
Hamed received his third yellow card in his team’s 2-0 win against Petrojet in the previous fixture of the domestic league. The game saw great performances from Mohamed Ibrahim and goalkeeper Mahmoud ‘Gennesh’ as they helped the White Castle record a second win after Alex Mcleish’s departure.
The 30-year-old will miss a crucial game as Zamalek must win in order to reduce the point deficit with Al Ahly and keep their title hopes alive.
The game, which was postponed from March, will be played on Monday, May 16 at the Alexandria Stadium.
Reigning champions Zamalek currently occupy second place with 54 points, eight points behind league leaders Al Ahly with two more fixtures to be played.