Zamalek midfielder Ibrahim Abdel-Khalek has joined Arab Contractors on loan until the end of...
- Abdel-Khalek joins Arab Contractors on loan
- VIDEO: El-Sheikh scores late to send Egypt to World Military Cup semis
- Ramzy Khaled joins Arab Contractors on loan
- OFFICIAL: Egypt’s Amr Warda joins PAOK from Panetolikos
- Ghana to use Egypt game as rehearsal for quarterfinals, says Andre Ayew
- Elneny: I want to become an Arsenal legend
- OFFICIAL: Al Ahly sign Kilmarnock striker Souleymane Coulibaly
- OFFICIAL: Abdel-Shafy misses Ghana match in AFCON
- Asamoah Gyan seeking revenge against Egypt
- Algeria coach Georges Leekens resigns after AFCON elimination
Official: Trezeguet joins Anderlecht permanently
Al Ahly announced that Anderlecht have activated the option to buy clause in Trezeguet’s loan agreement to buy him permanently.
Trezeguet joined Anderlecht on season-long loan with option to buy from Egyptian Premier League giants Al Ahly, with the Egyptian playing seven games with the most successful Belgian football team.
”We have received an official offer from Anderlecht on Wednesday to sign Trezeguet,” Abdel-Aziz Abdel-Shafy ‘Zizo’ said after his side’s game against Aswan in the league.
Mahmoud Trezeguet set to join Anderlecht for €2.3m to become the second-most expensive player in Al Ahly’s history, after former Al Ahly striker Flávio Amado. The Angolan joined Saudi club Al-Shabab for a fee reported to be around €2.75m in 2010.
Trezeguet made 7 appearances for the Belgian giants, assisting once against KV Oostende in the league. Anderlecht are currently second in the Championship play-offs after 7 games, three points behind league leaders Club Brugge.