Arsenal coach Arsene Wenger made a round up on the team’s injured...
- Wenger gives update on Elneny’s condition
- OFFICIAL: Gabon appoint Jose Camacho as new manager
- Mahmoud Fayez: Salah will be fit in time for AFCON
- SQUASH: Egyptian women take world’s top three spots for first time in history
- SQUASH: Egypt beat USA to reach WWTC semi-finals
- Ahmed Gafaar excluded from Zamalek’s squad against El-Dakhleya
- Salah out for three weeks with an ankle injury
- Wim De Coninck believes Trezeguet must return to Anderlecht
- Egypt features in list of referees for 2017 AFCON
- Anderlecht coach: Trezeguet is developing well away from the spotlight
Official: Trezeguet joins Anderlecht permanently
Al Ahly announced that Anderlecht have activated the option to buy clause in Trezeguet’s loan agreement to buy him permanently.
Trezeguet joined Anderlecht on season-long loan with option to buy from Egyptian Premier League giants Al Ahly, with the Egyptian playing seven games with the most successful Belgian football team.
”We have received an official offer from Anderlecht on Wednesday to sign Trezeguet,” Abdel-Aziz Abdel-Shafy ‘Zizo’ said after his side’s game against Aswan in the league.
Mahmoud Trezeguet set to join Anderlecht for €2.3m to become the second-most expensive player in Al Ahly’s history, after former Al Ahly striker Flávio Amado. The Angolan joined Saudi club Al-Shabab for a fee reported to be around €2.75m in 2010.
Trezeguet made 7 appearances for the Belgian giants, assisting once against KV Oostende in the league. Anderlecht are currently second in the Championship play-offs after 7 games, three points behind league leaders Club Brugge.