Hull let a lead slip as they drew 1-1 against fellow newly-promoted...
- Elmohamady plays full 90 minutes as Hull draw with Burnley
- Mamdouh Hashem: PAUC is like my family
- Elmohamady speaks about adapting to English culture, life at Hull
- Karim Nedved aiming to use U-20 AFCON as stepping stone to Europe
- Ex-Zamalek’s Ahmed Nasser undergoing trial at Nurnberg
- Pharaohs Abroad Roundup: Hafez plays full 90 in Lens 2-0 win
- U-20 AFCON: Egypt coach Gamal acknowledges pressure to deliver
- Mali U20 coach: We aim to win our match against Egypt
- Ibrahim Hassan scores from the spot as Ismaily draws with El-Gaish
- Elneny: I couldn’t believe the Arsenal negotiations
Official: Trezeguet joins Anderlecht permanently
Al Ahly announced that Anderlecht have activated the option to buy clause in Trezeguet’s loan agreement to buy him permanently.
Trezeguet joined Anderlecht on season-long loan with option to buy from Egyptian Premier League giants Al Ahly, with the Egyptian playing seven games with the most successful Belgian football team.
”We have received an official offer from Anderlecht on Wednesday to sign Trezeguet,” Abdel-Aziz Abdel-Shafy ‘Zizo’ said after his side’s game against Aswan in the league.
Mahmoud Trezeguet set to join Anderlecht for €2.3m to become the second-most expensive player in Al Ahly’s history, after former Al Ahly striker Flávio Amado. The Angolan joined Saudi club Al-Shabab for a fee reported to be around €2.75m in 2010.
Trezeguet made 7 appearances for the Belgian giants, assisting once against KV Oostende in the league. Anderlecht are currently second in the Championship play-offs after 7 games, three points behind league leaders Club Brugge.