KingFut’s Marwan Ahmed got in touch with Angola national team manager Beto...
- EXCLUSIVE: Angola’s Beto excited to work with Flavio
- VIDEO: Egypt’s locals national team defeat Benin
- Ghanaian officials banned for sexual harassment
- Mortada: Alain Giresse has agreed to manage Zamalek
- Volleyball: Al Ahly crowned African champions
- Egypt’s general prosecutor reopens the Air Defence Stadium case
- Gennesh reflects on his first Egypt call-up
- Al Ahly: Emad Meteb is an important player for us
- Hector Cuper: Bassem Morsy can rejoin national team
- Meteb admits he might leave Al Ahly over lack of playing time
Official: Trezeguet joins Anderlecht permanently
Al Ahly announced that Anderlecht have activated the option to buy clause in Trezeguet’s loan agreement to buy him permanently.
Trezeguet joined Anderlecht on season-long loan with option to buy from Egyptian Premier League giants Al Ahly, with the Egyptian playing seven games with the most successful Belgian football team.
”We have received an official offer from Anderlecht on Wednesday to sign Trezeguet,” Abdel-Aziz Abdel-Shafy ‘Zizo’ said after his side’s game against Aswan in the league.
Mahmoud Trezeguet set to join Anderlecht for €2.3m to become the second-most expensive player in Al Ahly’s history, after former Al Ahly striker Flávio Amado. The Angolan joined Saudi club Al-Shabab for a fee reported to be around €2.75m in 2010.
Trezeguet made 7 appearances for the Belgian giants, assisting once against KV Oostende in the league. Anderlecht are currently second in the Championship play-offs after 7 games, three points behind league leaders Club Brugge.