Egypt international Sam Morsy scored as Wigan claimed a 2-1 victory over...
- Sam Morsy scores as Wigan edge Brentford
- El-Said: Egypt’s victory more important than my goal
- Essam El-Hadary: Result more important than performance
- Late Abdallah El-Said goal eliminates Uganda from AFCON
- Egypt name 36 players for CHAN 2018 qualifiers
- Ghana hold off Mali to reach AFCON 2017 quarter finals
- OFFICIAL: Karim Mamdouh joins C.D Nacional on loan
- Al Nasr Lel Ta’deen appoint Gert Heerkes as new manager
- Egypt to warm up in changing rooms ahead of Uganda clash
- Mohamed Salah reflects on career, lessons learned
Al Ahli to face Barcelona in friendly in Doha
The game, which is part of the Spanish champions’ sponsorship agreement with Qatar Sports and Qatar Airways, will take place later this month in Doha, Qatar.
The Spanish side will travel to Qatar on May 23, and are set to return to Spain right after the match.
The game will take place two days after the Spanish Copa del Rey final. Barcelona, who have recently sealed La Liga title, will be looking to win the domestic double when they face Sevilla in the Cup’s final on May 22.
The Saudi champions also reached the King’s Cup final and they are set to compete for the title against Al-Nasr on May 27.
It is not clear yet whether Egyptian international left-back Mohamed Abdel-Shafy, who plays for the Saudi side, will feature in the Barcelona game, as the medical staff announced last week that the 30-year-old suffers from a third degree muscle strain.