Egypt international Mahmoud Abdel-Moneim Kahraba scored a brace as Al-Ittihad beat Al-Ettifaq...
- VIDEO: Kahraba scores brace as Ittihad thrash Ettifaq
- Wenger gives update on Elneny’s condition
- OFFICIAL: Gabon appoint Jose Camacho as new manager
- Mahmoud Fayez: Salah will be fit in time for AFCON
- SQUASH: Egyptian women take world’s top three spots for first time in history
- SQUASH: Egypt beat USA to reach WWTC semi-finals
- Ahmed Gafaar excluded from Zamalek’s squad against El-Dakhleya
- Salah out for three weeks with an ankle injury
- Wim De Coninck believes Trezeguet must return to Anderlecht
- Egypt features in list of referees for 2017 AFCON
Al Ahli to face Barcelona in friendly in Doha
The game, which is part of the Spanish champions’ sponsorship agreement with Qatar Sports and Qatar Airways, will take place later this month in Doha, Qatar.
The Spanish side will travel to Qatar on May 23, and are set to return to Spain right after the match.
The game will take place two days after the Spanish Copa del Rey final. Barcelona, who have recently sealed La Liga title, will be looking to win the domestic double when they face Sevilla in the Cup’s final on May 22.
The Saudi champions also reached the King’s Cup final and they are set to compete for the title against Al-Nasr on May 27.
It is not clear yet whether Egyptian international left-back Mohamed Abdel-Shafy, who plays for the Saudi side, will feature in the Barcelona game, as the medical staff announced last week that the 30-year-old suffers from a third degree muscle strain.