Alexandrian Smouha SC was stunned by a fifth ACL injury this season...
- Smouha stunned by fifth ACL injury this season
- Basketball: Sporting Club wins Egypt Cup after beating Al Ahly
- Warda comments on MOTM award after Platanias win
- El Badry announces Al Ahly squad for Tanta clash
- LISTEN: What to do with a problem by the name of Mortada?
- Sports ministry approves establishment of Egyptian Rugby Union
- Pharaohs Abroad Roundup: Trezeguet features as Genk thrash Mouscron
- Egypt’s Amr Warda scores first goal with PAOK
- Hossam El-Badry denies Ali Maaloul departure rumors
- Gennesh excluded as Incaio announces Zamalek squad for Al Masry clash
Elneny: I am my own role model
Arsenal midfielder Mohamed Elneny received and answered Egyptian fans questions through The Gunner’s official Facebook Page.
Fans questions tackled topics like the Egyptian national team’s chances to go to the world cup, Elneny’s performance, his favorite player and other topics.
The first question the young player received was about the possibility of Egypt qualifying to the next world cup in Russia 2018. “That’s our aim, we have a great group of players and it’s our dream and everyone’s dream too,” he answered.
“I always train very well, this helps me run all the time in the match. Some players do not like to run a lot in training session but I am the opposite,” Elneny talks about how he developed the ability to run a lot in matches.
When asked about his midfielder role model, Elneny argued that he likes a lot of players but he has no specific role model that he wants to follow, instead, he wants to be his own role model.
The fourth question was about the player’s choice regarding choosing Thierry Henry as the all-time best player in the English Premier League. “Yes, from my opinion I think he is the best and probably no one will ever come like him again.”
The 23-years-old also talked about the one thing he needs to improve which is his speed. “I think in the next period I will do my best to work on my speed, the league here is a bit aggressive so I need to get accustomed to that,” he explained.
Finally, the last question he received was about the most dangerous player he ever faced in his career, which the ex Basel player said was Manchester City’s Sergio Aguero.