A Sherif Ekramy penalty save in the dying seconds of the match...
- Late Ekramy heroics seal crucial win for Ahly over Maqassa
- Baldissoni: We have no intention to replace Salah
- Mohamed Shawky joins Wadi Degla’s coaching staff
- Ekramy back in Al Ahly’s squad for Misr El-Maqassa
- Trezeguet’s Mouscron lose to St.Truiden, extend winless streak
- Squash: Egypt win World Championship title after beating England
- VIDEO: Zamalek smash Dakhleya in Helmy’s return as head coach
- Koka on the losing end as Porto grab late winner
- Amr Warda features as Veria hold Panetolikos
- EXCLUSIVE | Arsenal legend Robert Pires praises ‘interesting’ Elneny
EXCLUSIVE: Hany Ramzy to stay at El-Shorta until end of season
Ramzy had announced his resignation following the team’s loss against Dakhleya in the Egyptian Premier League. KingFut however can confirm that Ramzy has decided to remain with the club until the end of the 2015-2016 season.
El-Shorta are expected to be the third club to become relegated this season, as they’re 12 points behind Arab Contractors, who sit in the 14th place, with only six games to go.
The former Al Ahly player was appointed as El-Shorta’s manager in February, as he took over at the club following the sacking of Fathi Mabrouk. He quit his job at ENPPI in January after their 1-0 loss against Zamalek.