Egypt’s Aly Ghazal has finalised terms with Chinese Super League club Guizhou...
- EXCLUSIVE | Aly Ghazal completes move to China’s Guizhou Zhicheng
- EXCLUSIVE | Mali’s Mamoutou N’Diaye: We dominated against Egypt
- Grant: Egypt knows how to play good football
- Kimoko Sissoko joins Ittihad of Alexandria
- Handball: Croatia eliminate Egypt from World Championship
- AFCON Round-up: Hosts and debutants eliminated
- Reactions to Egypt’s victory over Uganda in AFCON
- EXCLUSIVE | Agent confirms Aly Ghazal move to China in ‘final stages’
- AFCON: How Egypt can qualify for the knockout rounds
- Sulley Muntari joins Italy’s Pescara
EXCLUSIVE: Hany Ramzy to stay at El-Shorta until end of season
Ramzy had announced his resignation following the team’s loss against Dakhleya in the Egyptian Premier League. KingFut however can confirm that Ramzy has decided to remain with the club until the end of the 2015-2016 season.
El-Shorta are expected to be the third club to become relegated this season, as they’re 12 points behind Arab Contractors, who sit in the 14th place, with only six games to go.
The former Al Ahly player was appointed as El-Shorta’s manager in February, as he took over at the club following the sacking of Fathi Mabrouk. He quit his job at ENPPI in January after their 1-0 loss against Zamalek.