Nigerian footballing legend Emmanuel Amuneke revealed that he is keen to ply...
- Sundowns’ keeper Onyango on Zamalek clash: It’s not done yet
- Emmanuel Amuneke open to managing Zamalek
- EXCLUSIVE | CAF reveal stance from Sundowns training venue problems
- Sundowns’ Dolly: We’re ‘chilling’ since arriving to Egypt
- VIDEO: Hamoudi scores as Al Batin, Al-Qadisiyah share spoils
- Ayala’s late strike downs Abdel-Shafy’s Al Ahli
- VIDEO: Ghana’s Samuel Afum nets first league goal in Degla draw against El-Gaish
- South Africa Sport Minister angered by Sundowns poor treatment in Egypt
- Teko Modise: It will be a match to remember
- Tala’a El-Gaish knocked out of Volleyball Club World Championship
EXCLUSIVE: Hany Ramzy to stay at El-Shorta until end of season
Ramzy had announced his resignation following the team’s loss against Dakhleya in the Egyptian Premier League. KingFut however can confirm that Ramzy has decided to remain with the club until the end of the 2015-2016 season.
El-Shorta are expected to be the third club to become relegated this season, as they’re 12 points behind Arab Contractors, who sit in the 14th place, with only six games to go.
The former Al Ahly player was appointed as El-Shorta’s manager in February, as he took over at the club following the sacking of Fathi Mabrouk. He quit his job at ENPPI in January after their 1-0 loss against Zamalek.