An unfortunate day for the Egyptian trio in the British Open Squash...
- SQUASH: Both British Open defending champions defeated in semi-finals
- Mohamed Helmy announces decision to leave Zamalek
- CAF names referees for Al Masry Confederation Cup playoff match
- Mortada announces Mohamed Helmy’s departure
- Angola appoint Flávio as assistant manager
- SQUASH: Potential all Egyptian men’s final awaits ahead of semi-finals
- El Shaarawy: My relationship with Salah is great, I am attached to Egypt
- Mayuka ruled out of Zambia’s friendly against Zimbabwe
- Mido: Hamed, El-Said the smartest in Egyptian football
- Misr El-Maqassa beat Al Masry to close gap on leaders Al Ahly
EXCLUSIVE: Hany Ramzy to stay at El-Shorta until end of season
Ramzy had announced his resignation following the team’s loss against Dakhleya in the Egyptian Premier League. KingFut however can confirm that Ramzy has decided to remain with the club until the end of the 2015-2016 season.
El-Shorta are expected to be the third club to become relegated this season, as they’re 12 points behind Arab Contractors, who sit in the 14th place, with only six games to go.
The former Al Ahly player was appointed as El-Shorta’s manager in February, as he took over at the club following the sacking of Fathi Mabrouk. He quit his job at ENPPI in January after their 1-0 loss against Zamalek.