Egypt international Mohamed Salah scored in his side’s 4-1 victory over Torino...
- Mohamed Salah scores in Roma’s 4-1 win against Torino
- VIDEO: Keeper Busca’s heroics help Al Masry advance in Confederation Cup
- VIDEO: Al Ahly return to winning ways after beating Arab Contractors
- Zamalek to face Nigeria’s Enugu Rangers in CAF Champions League
- Former Al Ahly manager Garrido sacked by Al-Ettifaq
- VIDEO: Smouha edge Maqassa in seven-goal thriller
- Zambia announce squad for 2017 U-20 AFCON
- Shikabala excluded from Zamalek squad against Tala’a El-Gaish
- Smouha to face Kenya’s Ulinzi Star in CAF Confederation Cup
- Ahmed Yasser scores first goal in debut with Al Mina’a
Squash: Marwan El Shorbagy wins Houston Open
World number 7 Marwan El Shorbagy clinched the Houston Open title, after beating fellow Egyptian Mohamed Abouelghar 3-1 in the final.
El Shorbagy made his way to the final after defeating rising talent Mazen Hesham in tough a semi-final encounter, while Abouelghar eliminated second seed Ryan Cuskelly to reach the final.
The match was quite close between the Egyptians at the start, but El Shorbagy won the first game 11-7.
Abouelghar managed to equalize with a fine display in the second game, a 11-9 victory.
El Shorbagy managed to wrap up the game with two successive victories 11-9 and 11-3 to secure the title, as his fine form continued.
“I’m happy to win my sixth PSA title here in Houston; words cannot describe how I’m feeling right now. It’s been an amazing season so far for me. Thanks to everyone for the support, it means so much to me,” El Shorbagy told the PSA World Tour official website.