Lazio manager Simone Inzaghi believes that Salah add value to Roma, adding that his...
- Inzaghi: Mohamed Salah added value to Roma
- Radja Nainggolan: Salah is an important player
- Egypt’s women beat hosts France to reach World Championship final
- VIDEO: Kahraba scores brace as Ittihad thrash Ettifaq
- Wenger gives update on Elneny’s condition
- OFFICIAL: Gabon appoint Jose Camacho as new manager
- Mahmoud Fayez: Salah will be fit in time for AFCON
- SQUASH: Egyptian women take world’s top three spots for first time in history
- SQUASH: Egypt beat USA to reach WWTC semi-finals
- Ahmed Gafaar excluded from Zamalek’s squad against El-Dakhleya
Squash: Marwan El Shorbagy wins Houston Open
World number 7 Marwan El Shorbagy clinched the Houston Open title, after beating fellow Egyptian Mohamed Abouelghar 3-1 in the final.
El Shorbagy made his way to the final after defeating rising talent Mazen Hesham in tough a semi-final encounter, while Abouelghar eliminated second seed Ryan Cuskelly to reach the final.
The match was quite close between the Egyptians at the start, but El Shorbagy won the first game 11-7.
Abouelghar managed to equalize with a fine display in the second game, a 11-9 victory.
El Shorbagy managed to wrap up the game with two successive victories 11-9 and 11-3 to secure the title, as his fine form continued.
“I’m happy to win my sixth PSA title here in Houston; words cannot describe how I’m feeling right now. It’s been an amazing season so far for me. Thanks to everyone for the support, it means so much to me,” El Shorbagy told the PSA World Tour official website.