Ghana’s Samuel Afum scored his first official goal since signing for Wadi...
- Ayala’s late strike downs Abdel-Shafy’s Al Ahli
- VIDEO: Ghana’s Samuel Afum nets first league goal in Degla draw against El-Gaish
- South Africa Sport Minister angered by Sundowns poor treatment in Egypt
- Tala’a El-Gaish knocked out of Volleyball Club World Championship
- Hossam El Badry supports Zamalek ahead of Champions League final
- Salah’s Roma share spoils with Austria Vienna in Europa league
- Kahraba features in disappointing loss to Al Shabab
- Defiant Al Masry come back to end Smouha’s winning start
- Mamelodi Sundowns files a complaint against Zamalek
- Zamalek legend Hazem Emam says winning African title ‘not impossible’
VIDEO: Al Ahly ease past Entag El-Harby
Al Ahly maintained their comfortable lead atop the league standings, as they recorded a straightforward victory against Entag El-Harby.
Al Ahly secured the points with a solid performance, as they emerged 2-0 winners against opponents Entag.
With both sides looking to take away points, the visitors made it difficult for Al Ahly to open the scoring early on.
The first half ended on level terms, as Entag showed why they had the tightest defence in the league this season – alongside Al Ahly and Zamalek – going into tonight’s match.
The second half began similarly, but the deadlock would only hold for 13 minutes, as Walid Soliman gave his side the lead after an unfortunate attempt at a goal-line clearance only served to confuse goalkeeper Amir Abdel-Hamid, as the ball rolled in.
John Antwi sealed his side’s victory in the 80th minute, with a powerful header past a helpless Abdel-Hamid.
With this win, the Red Devils have restored their eight-point lead over Zamalek, and now prepare to play Mohamed Salah’s AS Roma on the 20th of May, in a friendly encounter.