Egypt will face England in the 2016 Women’s World Team Squash Championship...
- Egypt’s women beat hosts France to reach World Championship final
- VIDEO: Kahraba scores brace as Ittihad thrash Ettifaq
- Wenger gives update on Elneny’s condition
- OFFICIAL: Gabon appoint Jose Camacho as new manager
- Mahmoud Fayez: Salah will be fit in time for AFCON
- SQUASH: Egyptian women take world’s top three spots for first time in history
- SQUASH: Egypt beat USA to reach WWTC semi-finals
- Ahmed Gafaar excluded from Zamalek’s squad against El-Dakhleya
- Salah out for three weeks with an ankle injury
- Wim De Coninck believes Trezeguet must return to Anderlecht
VIDEO: Al Ahly ease past Entag El-Harby
Al Ahly maintained their comfortable lead atop the league standings, as they recorded a straightforward victory against Entag El-Harby.
Al Ahly secured the points with a solid performance, as they emerged 2-0 winners against opponents Entag.
With both sides looking to take away points, the visitors made it difficult for Al Ahly to open the scoring early on.
The first half ended on level terms, as Entag showed why they had the tightest defence in the league this season – alongside Al Ahly and Zamalek – going into tonight’s match.
The second half began similarly, but the deadlock would only hold for 13 minutes, as Walid Soliman gave his side the lead after an unfortunate attempt at a goal-line clearance only served to confuse goalkeeper Amir Abdel-Hamid, as the ball rolled in.
John Antwi sealed his side’s victory in the 80th minute, with a powerful header past a helpless Abdel-Hamid.
With this win, the Red Devils have restored their eight-point lead over Zamalek, and now prepare to play Mohamed Salah’s AS Roma on the 20th of May, in a friendly encounter.