Egypt will face England in the 2016 Women’s World Team Squash Championship...
- Egypt’s women beat hosts France to reach World Championship final
- VIDEO: Kahraba scores brace as Ittihad thrash Ettifaq
- Wenger gives update on Elneny’s condition
- OFFICIAL: Gabon appoint Jose Camacho as new manager
- Mahmoud Fayez: Salah will be fit in time for AFCON
- SQUASH: Egyptian women take world’s top three spots for first time in history
- SQUASH: Egypt beat USA to reach WWTC semi-finals
- Ahmed Gafaar excluded from Zamalek’s squad against El-Dakhleya
- Salah out for three weeks with an ankle injury
- Wim De Coninck believes Trezeguet must return to Anderlecht
Al Ahly starting XI vs Entag El-Harby
The Red Devils will play against Entag on Tuesday at 19:00 CLT, when they will be aiming to preserve the eight-point lead at the top of the league standings, ahead of arch-rivals Zamalek.
Jol has previously announced the 20-man squad for the Entag game, in which he excluded defender Ahmed Hegazy and veteran striker Emad Meteb due to injury and school reasons, respectively.
Gabonese striker Malick Evouna, who scored his side’s second goal in Aswan game, will start Tuesday’s match, while Amr Gamal will remain on bench.
Al Ahly XI: Sherif Ekramy; Ahmed Fathi, Ramy Rabia, Mohamed Naguib, Sabry Rahil; Hossam Ghaly, Hossam Ashour, Momen Zakaria; Abdallah El-Said, Ramadan Sobhy, Malick Evouna.