Egypt international Mohamed Abdel-Shafy played the full 90 minutes as Al Ahli...
- Abdel-Shafy features as Al Ahli edge Al Raed
- Al Masry see off Petrojet to continue winning streak
- Patrick Malo: Burkina Faso a good team, I am fine at Smouha
- Klopp confirms Joel Matip will not be going to AFCON
- FIFA announces bans on various African football officials
- Trezeguet’s Royal Mouscron appoint Mircea Rednic as manager
- Yannick Bolasie sidelined for a year after suffering knee injury
- VIDEO: Late Samir goal sees Ahly defeat Smouha
- Aswan hold Zamalek to third goalless draw this season
- Mido: Ibrahimovic and I almost killed each other
Mesut Ozil: I love to play alongside Elneny
The former FC Basel star, who joined the Gunners in January 2016, has managed to quickly secure his place among the team’s starting 11 after putting in a number of impressive performances. He has also recently won his second consecutive Arsenal Player of the Month award.
“I love to play alongside Elneny. He is a fabulous person and an outstanding player,” Ozil, who made 19 assists during this season, one short of Thierry Henry’s record in 2003/04, told Sky News Arabia.
Elneny has started 9 games for the Gunners in the English Premier League and came on as a substitute in two matches.
Arsenal finished the Premier League campaign in the second place on 71 points, 10 away from champions Leicester City.