KingFut’s Marwan Ahmed got in touch with Angola national team manager Beto...
- EXCLUSIVE: Angola’s Beto excited to work with Flavio
- VIDEO: Egypt’s locals national team defeat Benin
- Ghanaian officials banned for sexual harassment
- Mortada: Alain Giresse has agreed to manage Zamalek
- Volleyball: Al Ahly crowned African champions
- Egypt’s general prosecutor reopens the Air Defence Stadium case
- Gennesh reflects on his first Egypt call-up
- Al Ahly: Emad Meteb is an important player for us
- Hector Cuper: Bassem Morsy can rejoin national team
- Meteb admits he might leave Al Ahly over lack of playing time
Mesut Ozil: I love to play alongside Elneny
The former FC Basel star, who joined the Gunners in January 2016, has managed to quickly secure his place among the team’s starting 11 after putting in a number of impressive performances. He has also recently won his second consecutive Arsenal Player of the Month award.
“I love to play alongside Elneny. He is a fabulous person and an outstanding player,” Ozil, who made 19 assists during this season, one short of Thierry Henry’s record in 2003/04, told Sky News Arabia.
Elneny has started 9 games for the Gunners in the English Premier League and came on as a substitute in two matches.
Arsenal finished the Premier League campaign in the second place on 71 points, 10 away from champions Leicester City.