South Africa’s Minister of Sport and Recreation Fikiler Mbalula has expressed his discontent...
- South Africa Sport Minister angered by Sundowns poor treatment in Egypt
- Tala’a El-Gaish knocked out of Volleyball Club World Championship
- Hossam El Badry supports Zamalek ahead of Champions League final
- Salah’s Roma share spoils with Austria Vienna in Europa league
- Kahraba features in disappointing loss to Al Shabab
- Defiant Al Masry come back to end Smouha’s winning start
- Mamelodi Sundowns files a complaint against Zamalek
- Zamalek legend Hazem Emam says winning African title ‘not impossible’
- Egypt’s assistant coach says Pharaohs won’t rely on history
- Sada Cruzeiro beat El-Gaish in Volleyball Club World Championship
Mesut Ozil: I love to play alongside Elneny
The former FC Basel star, who joined the Gunners in January 2016, has managed to quickly secure his place among the team’s starting 11 after putting in a number of impressive performances. He has also recently won his second consecutive Arsenal Player of the Month award.
“I love to play alongside Elneny. He is a fabulous person and an outstanding player,” Ozil, who made 19 assists during this season, one short of Thierry Henry’s record in 2003/04, told Sky News Arabia.
Elneny has started 9 games for the Gunners in the English Premier League and came on as a substitute in two matches.
Arsenal finished the Premier League campaign in the second place on 71 points, 10 away from champions Leicester City.