Egypt international Mohamed Elneny has praised Mali, describing them as a tough...
- Mali coach: We were under pressure against Egypt
- Elneny: We have a good chance to qualify
- El-Hadary made history as Mali held Egypt to goalless draw
- Ayew scores from the spot as Ghana down Uganda
- Ehab Allam: Hull City have never been a ‘selling club’ under our ownership
- RELIVE: Egypt vs Mali – 2017 Africa Cup of Nations
- VIDEO: Military National Team draw with Poland in the World Military Cup
- Hull City league position putting off prospective buyers, says Ehab Allam
- Petrojet appoints Hassan Shehata as new head coach
- OFFICIAL: Lierse confirm Amr Barakat move to Al Ahly
EXCLUSIVE: Saleh Gomaa to leave Al Ahly
Since joining Al Ahly last year from ENPPI after the end of his loan with Portuguese side Nacional, Gomaa has been suffering from lack of playing time as he made only 14 appearances and scored two goals for the title challengers.
Al Ahly have been performing exceptionally well this season with only three losses. They currently top the league table on 62 points, five ahead of rivals Zamalek, and still have one game in hand.
The Red Devils’ manager Martin Jol has shown his lack of interest in the young midfielder, as the player has been constantly excluded from the squad since the Dutch manager took over at the Cairo giants late in February.
ENPPI, currently in 12th place with 33 points, look favorites to sign the 22-year-old.
Gomaa put pen-to-paper with the Red Devils in July, after intense competition between Al Ahly, Zamalek and CD National to sign the player.