Hany Zada, a member of the Zamalek board, spoke to ON Sport...
- Hull into League Cup Quarter Finals
- Elneny plays full 90 in comfortable Arsenal win against Reading in EFL cup
- Petrojet see goalless draw with Al Ahly
- Aubameyang, Mahrez included in 30-man Ballon d’Or shortlist
- Mortada Mansour: Momen Soliman was better than Sundowns coach
- Ahmed Hassan Koka’s SC Braga beat GD Chaves in Primeira Liga
- Kahraba victorious over compatriot Hamoudi in Saudi Crown Prince Cup
- NEW | The numbers behind Mamelodi Sundowns’ Champions League triump
- Sundowns players to share $1.5 mln prize money
- INTERVIEW: World squash number 4 Karim Abdel Gawad talks to KingFut
EXCLUSIVE: Saleh Gomaa to leave Al Ahly
Since joining Al Ahly last year from ENPPI after the end of his loan with Portuguese side Nacional, Gomaa has been suffering from lack of playing time as he made only 14 appearances and scored two goals for the title challengers.
Al Ahly have been performing exceptionally well this season with only three losses. They currently top the league table on 62 points, five ahead of rivals Zamalek, and still have one game in hand.
The Red Devils’ manager Martin Jol has shown his lack of interest in the young midfielder, as the player has been constantly excluded from the squad since the Dutch manager took over at the Cairo giants late in February.
ENPPI, currently in 12th place with 33 points, look favorites to sign the 22-year-old.
Gomaa put pen-to-paper with the Red Devils in July, after intense competition between Al Ahly, Zamalek and CD National to sign the player.