Mahmoud Abdel-Moneim ‘Kahraba’ scored once as Al Ittihad overcame a one-goal deficit...
- VIDEO: Kahraba scores as Al Ittihad come back to defeat Al Faisaly
- De Sciglio: Roma will be dangerous despite missing Mohamed Salah
- Elmohamady features in thrilling 3-3 draw against Crystal Palace
- Sobhi features, with Elneny an unused substitute in Arsenal’s 3-1 win
- Barnsley narrowly defeat Norwich
- Karim Hafez features in Lens’ 3-1 defeat to Strasbourg
- Elneny: The past 11 months have been the best of my life
- Abdel-Shafy features as Al Ahli edge Al Raed
- Al Masry see off Petrojet to continue winning streak
- Patrick Malo: Burkina Faso a good team, I am fine at Smouha
EXCLUSIVE: Saleh Gomaa to leave Al Ahly
Since joining Al Ahly last year from ENPPI after the end of his loan with Portuguese side Nacional, Gomaa has been suffering from lack of playing time as he made only 14 appearances and scored two goals for the title challengers.
Al Ahly have been performing exceptionally well this season with only three losses. They currently top the league table on 62 points, five ahead of rivals Zamalek, and still have one game in hand.
The Red Devils’ manager Martin Jol has shown his lack of interest in the young midfielder, as the player has been constantly excluded from the squad since the Dutch manager took over at the Cairo giants late in February.
ENPPI, currently in 12th place with 33 points, look favorites to sign the 22-year-old.
Gomaa put pen-to-paper with the Red Devils in July, after intense competition between Al Ahly, Zamalek and CD National to sign the player.