Egyptian International Ahmed Hassan Koka featured as SC Braga secured a narrow...
- Ahmed Hassan Koka’s SC Braga beat GD Chaves in Primeira Liga
- Kahraba victorious over compatriot Hamoudi in Saudi Crown Prince Cup
- NEW | The numbers behind Mamelodi Sundowns’ Champions League triump
- Sundowns players to share $1.5 mln prize money
- INTERVIEW: World squash number 4 Karim Abdel Gawad talks to KingFut
- Meteb excluded from Al Ahly squad against Petrojet
- Cúper recruits 10 international players for qualifier against Ghana
- Sanad’s La Rioja defeat Metalurg Handball in EHF Champions League
- Edin Dzeko talks about Mohamed Salah and regained form
- Khama Billiat glad to have stayed with Mamelodi Sundowns
Fiorentina demand €30 million compensation for Salah – report
The 23-year-old joined Fiorentina from Chelsea on a loan deal with an option to buy in January 2015. Despite Fiorentina having a deal in place to sign him, Salah opted against making his loan permanent and joined Serie A rivals Roma instead.
Salah’s move to Roma left Fiorentina furious, as they believe the English team have gone back on an agreement the two clubs had. The Florence-based club asserted that the Egyptian winger had no right to reject their transfer offer, while the player’s agent confirmed that Salah’s contract allowed him to do so.
According to a report by Italian newspaper La Nazione, the compensation was calculated based on the amount of matches the Egyptian should have played for the club, and the transfer fee that they spent on his replacement Nikola Kalinic.
The Egypt international had enjoyed a successful stint at Fiorentina, before joining Roma, where he scored 14 league goals.