Amr Warda scored his first PAOK goal in a convincing 3-1 win...
- Egypt’s Amr Warda scores first goal with PAOK
- Hossam El-Badry denies Ali Maaloul departure rumors
- Gennesh excluded as Incaio announces Zamalek squad for Al Masry clash
- Handball: Al Ahly win Africa Cup Winners’ Cup Championship
- Gaber starts in thrilling 2-2 draw against Vaduz
- Ramadan Sobhi’s Stoke fall 2-0 to Swansea City
- 10-man Hull City cruise past Watford with ease
- Wadi Degla women crowned Egypt Cup champions
- Hany Zada: Kahraba will continue his career abroad
- Ryan Giggs: Mohamed Salah is an exciting player
Al-Ahli Tripoli eliminate Misr El-Maqassa from CAF Confederation Cup
Misr El-Maqassa exited the 2016 CAF Confederation Cup on away goals, following a 1-1 draw with Al-Ahli Tripoli in Fayum.
Having drawn the first match 0-0 away from home, Maqassa were favorites to progress, coming into the second leg.
The hosts took the lead after an excellent Nana Poku strike halfway through the first interval as they inched closer to group stage qualification.
Nevertheless, the Libyans rallied after the interval and leveled the scores with a late penalty to break the Egyptians’ hearts.
Al-Ahli have qualified for the quarter-finals of the tournament, which are played in a group stage format.
The draw for the Champions League and Confederation Cup group stages will be held in Cairo, Egypt on the 24th of May.