Arsenal and Hull City‘s English Football (EFL) Cup Quarter-Final opponents have been...
- Elmohamady’s Hull, Elneny’s Arsenal to host Newcastle, Southampton in EFL Cup quarter-finals
- Salah assists in Roma’s 3-1 win against Sassuolo
- Zamalek to face Minuh Yaoundé in African Handball Championship
- Hefny excluded as Zamalek announce squad to face Smouha
- Preview: MO Bejaia look to snatch CAF Confederation Cup from continental giants TP Mazembe
- HANDBALL: Al Ahly top their group, qualify to quarterfinals in African championship
- Gervinho to miss AFCON after ACL rupture
- Hull into League Cup Quarter Finals
- Elneny plays full 90 in comfortable Arsenal win against Reading in EFL cup
- Petrojet see goalless draw with Al Ahly
Al-Ahli Tripoli eliminate Misr El-Maqassa from CAF Confederation Cup
Misr El-Maqassa exited the 2016 CAF Confederation Cup on away goals, following a 1-1 draw with Al-Ahli Tripoli in Fayum.
Having drawn the first match 0-0 away from home, Maqassa were favorites to progress, coming into the second leg.
The hosts took the lead after an excellent Nana Poku strike halfway through the first interval as they inched closer to group stage qualification.
Nevertheless, the Libyans rallied after the interval and leveled the scores with a late penalty to break the Egyptians’ hearts.
Al-Ahli have qualified for the quarter-finals of the tournament, which are played in a group stage format.
The draw for the Champions League and Confederation Cup group stages will be held in Cairo, Egypt on the 24th of May.