Group A matches have finally come to the closure with surprising turn...
- Handball: Croatia eliminate Egypt from World Championship
- AFCON Round-up: Hosts and debutants eliminated
- Reactions to Egypt’s victory over Uganda in AFCON
- EXCLUSIVE | Agent confirms Aly Ghazal move to China in ‘final stages’
- AFCON: How Egypt can qualify for the knockout rounds
- Sulley Muntari joins Italy’s Pescara
- Smouha chairman announces Hossam Paulo departure to Zamalek
- Egypt boss Hector Cuper discusses strategy against Uganda
- Sam Morsy scores as Wigan edge Brentford
- El-Said: Egypt’s victory more important than my goal
EXCLUSIVE | Ali Maâloul reaches agreement with French club
Tunisia international full-back Ali Maâloul has agreed a move to a French club, KingFut can confirm.
After being courted by several Egyptian clubs including Al Ahly and Zamalek, representatives have been informed that the player will be moving to Europe and so a move will not be feasible.
Both Cairo poles courted Ali Maâloul after their search for a top Egyptian left-back failed but KingFut understands the Sfaxien ace has agreed a move to France, with the announcement being made in the coming weeks.
It is worth nothing that Al Ahly in particular were heavily rumored to be in talks with the 26-year-old, especially after Ali Maâloul had welcomed the opportunity to play for Al Ahly, while Sfaxien Chairman Lotfi Abdennadher confirmed that Al Ahly were interested in the player despite making no official contact.