ENPPI and Egypt midfielder Salah Soliman has been ruled out of Monday’s local national...
- Salah Soliman ruled out of Benin friendly
- Coulibaly pleased with friendly performance, seeks playing time
- Volleyball: Al Ahly through to African Club Championship final
- Mortada Mansour confirms offers for Kahraba, Hamed and Gabr
- Al Ahly legend Manuel José announces retirement from football
- Egypt test goal-line officials during Zamalek friendly
- Hector Cuper: Reaching World Cup is our main target
- CAF secretary general Hicham El Amrani resigns
- SQUASH: Both British Open defending champions defeated in semi-finals
- Mohamed Helmy announces decision to leave Zamalek
EXCLUSIVE | Ali Maâloul reaches agreement with French club
Tunisia international full-back Ali Maâloul has agreed a move to a French club, KingFut can confirm.
After being courted by several Egyptian clubs including Al Ahly and Zamalek, representatives have been informed that the player will be moving to Europe and so a move will not be feasible.
Both Cairo poles courted Ali Maâloul after their search for a top Egyptian left-back failed but KingFut understands the Sfaxien ace has agreed a move to France, with the announcement being made in the coming weeks.
It is worth nothing that Al Ahly in particular were heavily rumored to be in talks with the 26-year-old, especially after Ali Maâloul had welcomed the opportunity to play for Al Ahly, while Sfaxien Chairman Lotfi Abdennadher confirmed that Al Ahly were interested in the player despite making no official contact.