Egypt will face England in the 2016 Women’s World Team Squash Championship...
- Egypt’s women beat hosts France to reach World Championship final
- VIDEO: Kahraba scores brace as Ittihad thrash Ettifaq
- Wenger gives update on Elneny’s condition
- OFFICIAL: Gabon appoint Jose Camacho as new manager
- Mahmoud Fayez: Salah will be fit in time for AFCON
- SQUASH: Egyptian women take world’s top three spots for first time in history
- SQUASH: Egypt beat USA to reach WWTC semi-finals
- Ahmed Gafaar excluded from Zamalek’s squad against El-Dakhleya
- Salah out for three weeks with an ankle injury
- Wim De Coninck believes Trezeguet must return to Anderlecht
EXCLUSIVE | Ali Maâloul reaches agreement with French club
Tunisia international full-back Ali Maâloul has agreed a move to a French club, KingFut can confirm.
After being courted by several Egyptian clubs including Al Ahly and Zamalek, representatives have been informed that the player will be moving to Europe and so a move will not be feasible.
Both Cairo poles courted Ali Maâloul after their search for a top Egyptian left-back failed but KingFut understands the Sfaxien ace has agreed a move to France, with the announcement being made in the coming weeks.
It is worth nothing that Al Ahly in particular were heavily rumored to be in talks with the 26-year-old, especially after Ali Maâloul had welcomed the opportunity to play for Al Ahly, while Sfaxien Chairman Lotfi Abdennadher confirmed that Al Ahly were interested in the player despite making no official contact.