Former Egypt manager Hassan Shehata has resigned from his post as Petrojet...
- OFFICIAL: Hassan Shehata resigns as Petrojet manager
- Hefny excluded as Zamalek announce squad for Tanta
- Tunisia confirm Nabil Maaloul as new head coach
- Al Ahly’s games vs Entag, El-Geish, Nasr postponed
- Gymnastics team issue statement after Al Gazira hall fire
- OFFICIAL: Hossam Hassan extends Al Masry contract
- Ghanaian Bolga All Stars’ owner features in his team’s league match
- Braga appoint Abel Ferreira as new head coach
- Jose: Shikabala should have joined Al Ahly
- Rizzitelli: Salah will be decisive for Roma against Lazio
Mahmoud Trezeguet signs Anderlecht contract
Egypt international Mahmoud Hassan ‘Trezeguet’ has officially signed his contract to complete his move to RSC Anderlecht.
Following a turbulent season at RSC Anderlecht, the club have taken up their option to sign the 21-year-old permanently from Cairo giants Al Ahly, KingFut can confirm.
Trezeguet’s representatives traveled to Belgium on Monday to finalise the contract with Anderlecht, with the player putting pen-to-paper with the club.
It is worth noting that Anderlecht had until the 30th of May to take up their option to purchase Trezeguet, with Al Ahly confirming a few days ago that the Belgians have informed them of their intentions to sign the player permanently.
‘Trezzy’ had joined Anderlecht last summer on season-long loan, with the club set to announce the signing of the player in the next two days.
The midfielder became the third-ever Egyptian to join Anderlecht after the legendary Ahmed Hassan and Tarek El-Said.
Trezeguet made 6 appearances for the Belgian giants, assisting once against KV Oostende in the league. Anderlecht are currently second in the Championship play-offs after 7 games, three points behind league leaders Club Brugge and will join Anderlecht for €2.3m to become the second-most expensive player sold in Al Ahly’s history.