Egypt international Sam Morsy scored as Wigan claimed a 2-1 victory over...
- Sam Morsy scores as Wigan edge Brentford
- El-Said: Egypt’s victory more important than my goal
- Essam El-Hadary: Result more important than performance
- Late Abdallah El-Said goal eliminates Uganda from AFCON
- Egypt name 36 players for CHAN 2018 qualifiers
- Ghana hold off Mali to reach AFCON 2017 quarter finals
- OFFICIAL: Karim Mamdouh joins C.D Nacional on loan
- Al Nasr Lel Ta’deen appoint Gert Heerkes as new manager
- Egypt to warm up in changing rooms ahead of Uganda clash
- Mohamed Salah reflects on career, lessons learned
Mahmoud Trezeguet signs Anderlecht contract
Egypt international Mahmoud Hassan ‘Trezeguet’ has officially signed his contract to complete his move to RSC Anderlecht.
Following a turbulent season at RSC Anderlecht, the club have taken up their option to sign the 21-year-old permanently from Cairo giants Al Ahly, KingFut can confirm.
Trezeguet’s representatives traveled to Belgium on Monday to finalise the contract with Anderlecht, with the player putting pen-to-paper with the club.
It is worth noting that Anderlecht had until the 30th of May to take up their option to purchase Trezeguet, with Al Ahly confirming a few days ago that the Belgians have informed them of their intentions to sign the player permanently.
‘Trezzy’ had joined Anderlecht last summer on season-long loan, with the club set to announce the signing of the player in the next two days.
The midfielder became the third-ever Egyptian to join Anderlecht after the legendary Ahmed Hassan and Tarek El-Said.
Trezeguet made 6 appearances for the Belgian giants, assisting once against KV Oostende in the league. Anderlecht are currently second in the Championship play-offs after 7 games, three points behind league leaders Club Brugge and will join Anderlecht for €2.3m to become the second-most expensive player sold in Al Ahly’s history.