Zamalek will face Minuh Yaoundé on Thursday, in the quarter-finals of the...
- Zamalek to face Minuh Yaoundé in African Handball Championship
- Hefny excluded as Zamalek announce squad to face Smouha
- Preview: MO Bejaia look to snatch CAF Confederation Cup from continental giants TP Mazembe
- HANDBALL: Al Ahly top their group, qualify to quarterfinals in African championship
- Gervinho to miss AFCON after ACL rupture
- Hull into League Cup Quarter Finals
- Elneny plays full 90 in comfortable Arsenal win against Reading in EFL cup
- Petrojet see goalless draw with Al Ahly
- Aubameyang, Mahrez included in 30-man Ballon d’Or shortlist
- Mortada Mansour: Momen Soliman was better than Sundowns coach
Mahmoud Trezeguet signs Anderlecht contract
Egypt international Mahmoud Hassan ‘Trezeguet’ has officially signed his contract to complete his move to RSC Anderlecht.
Following a turbulent season at RSC Anderlecht, the club have taken up their option to sign the 21-year-old permanently from Cairo giants Al Ahly, KingFut can confirm.
Trezeguet’s representatives traveled to Belgium on Monday to finalise the contract with Anderlecht, with the player putting pen-to-paper with the club.
It is worth noting that Anderlecht had until the 30th of May to take up their option to purchase Trezeguet, with Al Ahly confirming a few days ago that the Belgians have informed them of their intentions to sign the player permanently.
‘Trezzy’ had joined Anderlecht last summer on season-long loan, with the club set to announce the signing of the player in the next two days.
The midfielder became the third-ever Egyptian to join Anderlecht after the legendary Ahmed Hassan and Tarek El-Said.
Trezeguet made 6 appearances for the Belgian giants, assisting once against KV Oostende in the league. Anderlecht are currently second in the Championship play-offs after 7 games, three points behind league leaders Club Brugge and will join Anderlecht for €2.3m to become the second-most expensive player sold in Al Ahly’s history.