Al Masry have continued their winning streak as they beat Petrojet 2-1...
- Al Masry see off Petrojet to continue winning streak
- Patrick Malo: Burkina Faso a good team, I am fine at Smouha
- Klopp confirms Joel Matip will not be going to AFCON
- FIFA announces bans on various African football officials
- Trezeguet’s Royal Mouscron appoint Mircea Rednic as manager
- Yannick Bolasie sidelined for a year after suffering knee injury
- VIDEO: Late Samir goal sees Ahly defeat Smouha
- Aswan hold Zamalek to third goalless draw this season
- Mido: Ibrahimovic and I almost killed each other
- Mido: I should’ve stayed at Marseille longer
Mahmoud Trezeguet signs Anderlecht contract
Egypt international Mahmoud Hassan ‘Trezeguet’ has officially signed his contract to complete his move to RSC Anderlecht.
Following a turbulent season at RSC Anderlecht, the club have taken up their option to sign the 21-year-old permanently from Cairo giants Al Ahly, KingFut can confirm.
Trezeguet’s representatives traveled to Belgium on Monday to finalise the contract with Anderlecht, with the player putting pen-to-paper with the club.
It is worth noting that Anderlecht had until the 30th of May to take up their option to purchase Trezeguet, with Al Ahly confirming a few days ago that the Belgians have informed them of their intentions to sign the player permanently.
‘Trezzy’ had joined Anderlecht last summer on season-long loan, with the club set to announce the signing of the player in the next two days.
The midfielder became the third-ever Egyptian to join Anderlecht after the legendary Ahmed Hassan and Tarek El-Said.
Trezeguet made 6 appearances for the Belgian giants, assisting once against KV Oostende in the league. Anderlecht are currently second in the Championship play-offs after 7 games, three points behind league leaders Club Brugge and will join Anderlecht for €2.3m to become the second-most expensive player sold in Al Ahly’s history.