Al Ahly have defeated Kenyan side Prisons 3-0 in the quarter-finals of the African...
- Volleyball: Al Ahly reach African Championship semi-finals
- Champions League: Group-stages draw date announced
- Zamalek refuse to let Aboul-Fetouh join the national team
- Al Ahly: 3 Zamalek players under our radar
- Al Ahly: It is too soon to judge Coulibaly
- Mortada Mansour: Ultras Ahlawy is a menace to Egypt
- Saad Samir: I told Bidvest’s striker that he destroyed my dreams as a film star
- Abdallah El-Said: Egypt’s journey to the World Cup is far from over despite good standing
- Al Ahly and Zamalek learn of CAF Champions League match dates
- Egypt assistant coach praises Al Ahly striker Amr Gamal
Mahmoud Trezeguet signs Anderlecht contract
Egypt international Mahmoud Hassan ‘Trezeguet’ has officially signed his contract to complete his move to RSC Anderlecht.
Following a turbulent season at RSC Anderlecht, the club have taken up their option to sign the 21-year-old permanently from Cairo giants Al Ahly, KingFut can confirm.
Trezeguet’s representatives traveled to Belgium on Monday to finalise the contract with Anderlecht, with the player putting pen-to-paper with the club.
It is worth noting that Anderlecht had until the 30th of May to take up their option to purchase Trezeguet, with Al Ahly confirming a few days ago that the Belgians have informed them of their intentions to sign the player permanently.
‘Trezzy’ had joined Anderlecht last summer on season-long loan, with the club set to announce the signing of the player in the next two days.
The midfielder became the third-ever Egyptian to join Anderlecht after the legendary Ahmed Hassan and Tarek El-Said.
Trezeguet made 6 appearances for the Belgian giants, assisting once against KV Oostende in the league. Anderlecht are currently second in the Championship play-offs after 7 games, three points behind league leaders Club Brugge and will join Anderlecht for €2.3m to become the second-most expensive player sold in Al Ahly’s history.