Zamalek goalkeeper Mahmoud Abdel-Rahim Gennesh expressed his happiness after first national team call-up...
- Gennesh reflects on his first Egypt call-up
- Al Ahly: Emad Meteb is an important player for us
- Hector Cuper: Bassem Morsy can rejoin national team
- Meteb admits he might leave Al Ahly over lack of playing time
- Salah Soliman ruled out of Benin friendly
- Coulibaly pleased with friendly performance, seeks playing time
- Volleyball: Al Ahly through to African Club Championship final
- Mortada Mansour confirms offers for Kahraba, Hamed and Gabr
- Al Ahly legend Manuel José announces retirement from football
- Egypt test goal-line officials during Zamalek friendly
Ramadan Sobhy on Stoke City’s radar – Report
Stoke City are reportedly interested in signing Al Ahly winger Ramadan Sobhy, according to sports news outlet Bleacher Report.
Reports have surfaced that Stoke City are aiming to reinforce their attacking options with Ramadan Sobhy as they prepare to make a bid for the 18-year-old.
News outlet Bleacher Report claim that Ramadan Sobhy has been tracked by Arsenal and AS Roma for the past 18 months, but Stoke are confident to beat them for signing Sobhy by making an offer of around £5 million.
The Potters are reportedly keen to complete the deal, but the club’s main concern is the work permit.
Ramadan Sobhy is widely regarded as the one of the best youngsters in Africa; after just six matches with the Egypt national team, Sobhy has become a key player.
— KingFut.com (@King_Fut) March 25, 2016