Egyptian International Mohamed Abdelshafy returned to Al Ahli’s lineup as they beat...
- Mohamed Abdelshafy features as Al Ahli beat Bunyodkor
- Ifeanyi Ubah: Al Masry scored through a controversial penalty
- Lionel Messi speaks about Egypt’s greatness and pyramids
- Cameroon announce squad for 2017 U-20 AFCON
- Veteran striker Emad Meteb discusses his future at Al Ahly
- South Africa announce squad for 2017 U-20 AFCON
- FIFA upholds decision to deduct points from Ittihad Jeddah
- Al Ahly coach El-Badry targets Zamalek & Degla defenders
- Agent: Mohamed Hany on radar of several European clubs
- Mali Legend Momo Sissoko joins Serie B club
Ramadan Sobhy on Stoke City’s radar – Report
Stoke City are reportedly interested in signing Al Ahly winger Ramadan Sobhy, according to sports news outlet Bleacher Report.
Reports have surfaced that Stoke City are aiming to reinforce their attacking options with Ramadan Sobhy as they prepare to make a bid for the 18-year-old.
News outlet Bleacher Report claim that Ramadan Sobhy has been tracked by Arsenal and AS Roma for the past 18 months, but Stoke are confident to beat them for signing Sobhy by making an offer of around £5 million.
The Potters are reportedly keen to complete the deal, but the club’s main concern is the work permit.
Ramadan Sobhy is widely regarded as the one of the best youngsters in Africa; after just six matches with the Egypt national team, Sobhy has become a key player.
— KingFut.com (@King_Fut) March 25, 2016