Roma general manager Mauro Baldissoni spoke to Premium Sport about Mohamed Salah’s replacement...
- Baldissoni: We have no intention to replace Salah
- Mohamed Shawky joins Wadi Degla’s coaching staff
- Ekramy back in Al Ahly’s squad for Misr El-Maqassa
- Trezeguet’s Mouscron lose to St.Truiden, extend winless streak
- Squash: Egypt win World Championship title after beating England
- VIDEO: Zamalek smash Dakhleya in Helmy’s return as head coach
- Koka on the losing end as Porto grab late winner
- Amr Warda features as Veria hold Panetolikos
- EXCLUSIVE | Arsenal legend Robert Pires praises ‘interesting’ Elneny
- Elneny comes on in Arsenal’s explosive win against West Ham
Ramadan Sobhy on Stoke City’s radar – Report
Stoke City are reportedly interested in signing Al Ahly winger Ramadan Sobhy, according to sports news outlet Bleacher Report.
Reports have surfaced that Stoke City are aiming to reinforce their attacking options with Ramadan Sobhy as they prepare to make a bid for the 18-year-old.
News outlet Bleacher Report claim that Ramadan Sobhy has been tracked by Arsenal and AS Roma for the past 18 months, but Stoke are confident to beat them for signing Sobhy by making an offer of around £5 million.
The Potters are reportedly keen to complete the deal, but the club’s main concern is the work permit.
Ramadan Sobhy is widely regarded as the one of the best youngsters in Africa; after just six matches with the Egypt national team, Sobhy has become a key player.
The winger played a big role as Egypt climbed to top spot in AFCON 2017 qualifying Group G, scoring the winning goal against Nigeria last March.
— KingFut.com (@King_Fut) March 25, 2016