Umm Salal beat Al-Shahania Sports Club 2-1 to knock them out of...
- Pharaohs Abroad Roundup: Elmo plays, Sobhi watches as both Stoke and Hull have goalless draws
- Sam Morsy’s Wigan relegated after defeat to Reading
- FEATURE: Why is Egyptian Women’s Volleyball so much more successful than football?
- El Badry announces Al Ahly squad for Entag El-Harby clash
- Mahmoud Gaber leads Umm Salal to Emir Cup quarter-finals
- Paredes: Salah is the player I look to find more than any other
- Mali’s sports minister cancels dissolution of FA
- Inter planning €60m double swoop for Roma’s duo Salah and Manolas
- OFFICIAL: Al Nasr secure promotion to Egyptian Premier League
- Egypt’s Omar Gaber wins Swiss league title with Basel
Ramadan Sobhy on Stoke City’s radar – Report
Stoke City are reportedly interested in signing Al Ahly winger Ramadan Sobhy, according to sports news outlet Bleacher Report.
Reports have surfaced that Stoke City are aiming to reinforce their attacking options with Ramadan Sobhy as they prepare to make a bid for the 18-year-old.
News outlet Bleacher Report claim that Ramadan Sobhy has been tracked by Arsenal and AS Roma for the past 18 months, but Stoke are confident to beat them for signing Sobhy by making an offer of around £5 million.
The Potters are reportedly keen to complete the deal, but the club’s main concern is the work permit.
Ramadan Sobhy is widely regarded as the one of the best youngsters in Africa; after just six matches with the Egypt national team, Sobhy has become a key player.
The winger played a big role as Egypt climbed to top spot in AFCON 2017 qualifying Group G, scoring the winning goal against Nigeria last March.
— KingFut.com (@King_Fut) March 25, 2016