Arsenal and Hull City‘s English Football (EFL) Cup Quarter-Final opponents have been...
- Elmohamady’s Hull, Elneny’s Arsenal to host Newcastle, Southampton in EFL Cup quarter-finals
- Salah assists in Roma’s 3-1 win against Sassuolo
- Zamalek to face Minuh Yaoundé in African Handball Championship
- Hefny excluded as Zamalek announce squad to face Smouha
- Preview: MO Bejaia look to snatch CAF Confederation Cup from continental giants TP Mazembe
- HANDBALL: Al Ahly top their group, qualify to quarterfinals in African championship
- Gervinho to miss AFCON after ACL rupture
- Hull into League Cup Quarter Finals
- Elneny plays full 90 in comfortable Arsenal win against Reading in EFL cup
- Petrojet see goalless draw with Al Ahly
Ramadan Sobhy on Stoke City’s radar – Report
Stoke City are reportedly interested in signing Al Ahly winger Ramadan Sobhy, according to sports news outlet Bleacher Report.
Reports have surfaced that Stoke City are aiming to reinforce their attacking options with Ramadan Sobhy as they prepare to make a bid for the 18-year-old.
News outlet Bleacher Report claim that Ramadan Sobhy has been tracked by Arsenal and AS Roma for the past 18 months, but Stoke are confident to beat them for signing Sobhy by making an offer of around £5 million.
The Potters are reportedly keen to complete the deal, but the club’s main concern is the work permit.
Ramadan Sobhy is widely regarded as the one of the best youngsters in Africa; after just six matches with the Egypt national team, Sobhy has become a key player.
The winger played a big role as Egypt climbed to top spot in AFCON 2017 qualifying Group G, scoring the winning goal against Nigeria last March.
— KingFut.com (@King_Fut) March 25, 2016