Former Al Ain FC Croatian coach Zlatko Dalic revealed that he was honored...
- Zlatko Dalić reveals two reasons standing in his way from coaching Zamalek
- Al Ahly: Hefty fines awaiting players breaching media ban
- Al Masry train on Port Said Stadium for first time since 2012 massacre
- Adebayor: Egypt are getting closer to reaching World Cup
- REPORT: Egypt national team has 25th most expensive squad in the world
- Tunisia manager: Loss to Morocco will prepare us for Egypt clash
- EFA fines El-Maqassa, Al Masry following their league match
- Amr Gamal: Cuper has been supporting me
- Cuper impressed by new faces after Togo win
- Zamalek: New coach issue to be concluded on Saturday
Salah talks about Fiorentina’s actions against him
Mohamed Salah spoke about the Fiorentina loan-transfer saga at the press conference ahead of Roma’s game against Al Ahly on Friday.
The Egyptian joined Fiorentina from Chelsea on a six-month loan deal with an option to buy in January 2015, but he refused to stay in Florence for another season to make the Viola take legal action against him.
According to Italian newspaper La Nazione, The Florence-based club are demanding €30 million compensation for Salah. The compensation was calculated based on the amount of matches the Egyptian should have played for the club, and the transfer fee that they spent on his replacement Nikola Kalinić.
”Regarding the FIFA verdict I don’t know what will happen but I think I am right, we are waiting for the outcome,” Salah said in the press conference ahead of Roma’s game against Al Ahly.
Mohamed Salah scored 15 goals in 42 games for the Giallorossi this season, helping them finishing third in the league and reaching the round of 16 in the Uefa Champions League.