Egyptian International Mohamed Abdelshafy returned to Al Ahli’s lineup as they beat...
- Mohamed Abdelshafy features as Al Ahli beat Bunyodkor
- Ifeanyi Ubah: Al Masry scored through a controversial penalty
- Lionel Messi speaks about Egypt’s greatness and pyramids
- Cameroon announce squad for 2017 U-20 AFCON
- Veteran striker Emad Meteb discusses his future at Al Ahly
- South Africa announce squad for 2017 U-20 AFCON
- FIFA upholds decision to deduct points from Ittihad Jeddah
- Al Ahly coach El-Badry targets Zamalek & Degla defenders
- Agent: Mohamed Hany on radar of several European clubs
- Mali Legend Momo Sissoko joins Serie B club
Salah talks about Fiorentina’s actions against him
The Egyptian joined Fiorentina from Chelsea on a six-month loan deal with an option to buy in January 2015, but he refused to stay in Florence for another season to make the Viola take legal action against him.
According to Italian newspaper La Nazione, The Florence-based club are demanding €30 million compensation for Salah. The compensation was calculated based on the amount of matches the Egyptian should have played for the club, and the transfer fee that they spent on his replacement Nikola Kalinić.
”Regarding the FIFA verdict I don’t know what will happen but I think I am right, we are waiting for the outcome,” Salah said in the press conference ahead of Roma’s game against Al Ahly.
Mohamed Salah scored 15 goals in 42 games for the Giallorossi this season, helping them finishing third in the league and reaching the round of 16 in the Uefa Champions League.