Arsenal and Hull City‘s English Football (EFL) Cup Quarter-Final opponents have been...
- Elmohamady’s Hull, Elneny’s Arsenal to host Newcastle, Southampton in EFL Cup quarter-finals
- Salah assists in Roma’s 3-1 win against Sassuolo
- Zamalek to face Minuh Yaoundé in African Handball Championship
- Hefny excluded as Zamalek announce squad to face Smouha
- Preview: MO Bejaia look to snatch CAF Confederation Cup from continental giants TP Mazembe
- HANDBALL: Al Ahly top their group, qualify to quarterfinals in African championship
- Gervinho to miss AFCON after ACL rupture
- Hull into League Cup Quarter Finals
- Elneny plays full 90 in comfortable Arsenal win against Reading in EFL cup
- Petrojet see goalless draw with Al Ahly
Salah talks about Fiorentina’s actions against him
The Egyptian joined Fiorentina from Chelsea on a six-month loan deal with an option to buy in January 2015, but he refused to stay in Florence for another season to make the Viola take legal action against him.
According to Italian newspaper La Nazione, The Florence-based club are demanding €30 million compensation for Salah. The compensation was calculated based on the amount of matches the Egyptian should have played for the club, and the transfer fee that they spent on his replacement Nikola Kalinić.
”Regarding the FIFA verdict I don’t know what will happen but I think I am right, we are waiting for the outcome,” Salah said in the press conference ahead of Roma’s game against Al Ahly.
Mohamed Salah scored 15 goals in 42 games for the Giallorossi this season, helping them finishing third in the league and reaching the round of 16 in the Uefa Champions League.