Hazem Emam has admitted that his early days at Italy’s Serie...
- Emam talks about his Udinese days and Salah
- Abdel-Khalek joins Arab Contractors on loan
- VIDEO: El-Sheikh scores late to send Egypt to World Military Cup semis
- Ramzy Khaled joins Arab Contractors on loan
- OFFICIAL: Egypt’s Amr Warda joins PAOK from Panetolikos
- Ghana to use Egypt game as rehearsal for quarterfinals, says Andre Ayew
- Elneny: I want to become an Arsenal legend
- OFFICIAL: Al Ahly sign Kilmarnock striker Souleymane Coulibaly
- OFFICIAL: Abdel-Shafy misses Ghana match in AFCON
- Asamoah Gyan seeking revenge against Egypt
Salah talks about Fiorentina’s actions against him
The Egyptian joined Fiorentina from Chelsea on a six-month loan deal with an option to buy in January 2015, but he refused to stay in Florence for another season to make the Viola take legal action against him.
According to Italian newspaper La Nazione, The Florence-based club are demanding €30 million compensation for Salah. The compensation was calculated based on the amount of matches the Egyptian should have played for the club, and the transfer fee that they spent on his replacement Nikola Kalinić.
”Regarding the FIFA verdict I don’t know what will happen but I think I am right, we are waiting for the outcome,” Salah said in the press conference ahead of Roma’s game against Al Ahly.
Mohamed Salah scored 15 goals in 42 games for the Giallorossi this season, helping them finishing third in the league and reaching the round of 16 in the Uefa Champions League.