The Malian sports minister cancelled the dissolution of the Malian football association, just...
- Mali’s sports minister cancels dissolution of FA
- Inter planning €60m double swoop for Roma’s duo Salah and Manolas
- OFFICIAL: Al Nasr secure promotion to Egyptian Premier League
- Egypt’s Omar Gaber wins Swiss league title with Basel
- Below-par Zamalek held to goalless draw by Tanta
- Al Masry miss chance to close gap on Zamalek with defeat against Ismaily
- Al Ahly set date for Zanaco Champions League encounter
- EXCLUSIVE | Ngoufonja to challenge Abou Rida in race to FIFA Council
- VIDEO: Elneny takes behind the goal shot challenge with ChrisMD
- PAOK to face AEK in Greek Cup final
EXCLUSIVE | Agent: No Stoke City bid for Ramadan Sobhy
Following circulating reports of the English club showing interest in the 19-year-old, Sobhy’s agent Nader Shawky disclosed to KingFut that these reports are flawed.
“Clubs have shown interest in Ramadan Sobhy, but we don’t have a single official offer at this moment. The summer transfer windows in Europe will start opening around June 15th and that’s when the clubs might start making offers,” he explained.
Talks are underway with Spanish, Italian, and English top-flight clubs, but no official offers have been made.
“Stoke City has not made a bid for the player or his club [Al Ahly]. And scouts have been traveling to Egypt recently to watch Sobhy, but none have made an official inquiry or bid for his services,” Shawky said.
Sobhy has been attracting interest from Arsenal and AS Roma for the past 18 months, but his recent impressive displays with the Egypt national team against Nigeria in the AFCON 2017 qualifiers and with Al Ahly have linked him with other top European sides like Chelsea and AC Milan.
The winger’s form has rewarded him important roles under Martin Jol with Al Ahly and Hector Cuper with the national team, scoring the winner against Nigeria to take the Pharaohs to the 2017 AFCON.