Ghana coach Avram Grant spoke about his team’s next game in the...
- Grant: Egypt knows how to play good football
- Kimoko Sissoko joins Ittihad of Alexandria
- Handball: Croatia eliminate Egypt from World Championship
- AFCON Round-up: Hosts and debutants eliminated
- Reactions to Egypt’s victory over Uganda in AFCON
- EXCLUSIVE | Agent confirms Aly Ghazal move to China in ‘final stages’
- AFCON: How Egypt can qualify for the knockout rounds
- Sulley Muntari joins Italy’s Pescara
- Smouha chairman announces Hossam Paulo departure to Zamalek
- Egypt boss Hector Cuper discusses strategy against Uganda
EXCLUSIVE | Agent: No Stoke City bid for Ramadan Sobhy
Following circulating reports of the English club showing interest in the 19-year-old, Sobhy’s agent Nader Shawky disclosed to KingFut that these reports are flawed.
“Clubs have shown interest in Ramadan Sobhy, but we don’t have a single official offer at this moment. The summer transfer windows in Europe will start opening around June 15th and that’s when the clubs might start making offers,” he explained.
Talks are underway with Spanish, Italian, and English top-flight clubs, but no official offers have been made.
“Stoke City has not made a bid for the player or his club [Al Ahly]. And scouts have been traveling to Egypt recently to watch Sobhy, but none have made an official inquiry or bid for his services,” Shawky said.
Sobhy has been attracting interest from Arsenal and AS Roma for the past 18 months, but his recent impressive displays with the Egypt national team against Nigeria in the AFCON 2017 qualifiers and with Al Ahly have linked him with other top European sides like Chelsea and AC Milan.