Mohamed Sanad’s Club Balonmano Naturhouse La Rioja beat Macedonian HC Metalrug to qualify to champions...
- Mohamed Sanad’s La Rioja qualify to play-offs in Champions League
- Ibrahim Nour El-Dein: I did not hesitate to rule this penalty
- Mansour: Zamalek won’t continue the league
- Late Ekramy heroics seal crucial win for Ahly over Maqassa
- Baldissoni: We have no intention to replace Salah
- Mohamed Shawky joins Wadi Degla’s coaching staff
- Ekramy back in Al Ahly’s squad for Misr El-Maqassa
- Trezeguet’s Mouscron lose to St.Truiden, extend winless streak
- Squash: Egypt win World Championship title after beating England
- VIDEO: Zamalek smash Dakhleya in Helmy’s return as head coach
EXCLUSIVE | Agent: No Stoke City bid for Ramadan Sobhy
Following circulating reports of the English club showing interest in the 19-year-old, Sobhy’s agent Nader Shawky disclosed to KingFut that these reports are flawed.
“Clubs have shown interest in Ramadan Sobhy, but we don’t have a single official offer at this moment. The summer transfer windows in Europe will start opening around June 15th and that’s when the clubs might start making offers,” he explained.
Talks are underway with Spanish, Italian, and English top-flight clubs, but no official offers have been made.
“Stoke City has not made a bid for the player or his club [Al Ahly]. And scouts have been traveling to Egypt recently to watch Sobhy, but none have made an official inquiry or bid for his services,” Shawky said.
Sobhy has been attracting interest from Arsenal and AS Roma for the past 18 months, but his recent impressive displays with the Egypt national team against Nigeria in the AFCON 2017 qualifiers and with Al Ahly have linked him with other top European sides like Chelsea and AC Milan.
The winger’s form has rewarded him important roles under Martin Jol with Al Ahly and Hector Cuper with the national team, scoring the winner against Nigeria to take the Pharaohs to the 2017 AFCON.