Algeria international Riyad Mahrez and Gabon striker Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang are among a...
- Aubameyang, Mahrez included in 30-man Ballon d’Or shortlist
- Mortada Mansour: Momen Soliman was better than Sundowns coach
- Ahmed Hassan Koka’s SC Braga beat GD Chaves in Primeira Liga
- Kahraba victorious over compatriot Hamoudi in Saudi Crown Prince Cup
- NEW | The numbers behind Mamelodi Sundowns’ Champions League triump
- Sundowns players to share $1.5 mln prize money
- INTERVIEW: World squash number 4 Karim Abdel Gawad talks to KingFut
- Meteb excluded from Al Ahly squad against Petrojet
- Cúper recruits 10 international players for qualifier against Ghana
- Sanad’s La Rioja defeat Metalurg Handball in EHF Champions League
EXCLUSIVE | Agent: No Stoke City bid for Ramadan Sobhy
Following circulating reports of the English club showing interest in the 19-year-old, Sobhy’s agent Nader Shawky disclosed to KingFut that these reports are flawed.
“Clubs have shown interest in Ramadan Sobhy, but we don’t have a single official offer at this moment. The summer transfer windows in Europe will start opening around June 15th and that’s when the clubs might start making offers,” he explained.
Talks are underway with Spanish, Italian, and English top-flight clubs, but no official offers have been made.
“Stoke City has not made a bid for the player or his club [Al Ahly]. And scouts have been traveling to Egypt recently to watch Sobhy, but none have made an official inquiry or bid for his services,” Shawky said.
Sobhy has been attracting interest from Arsenal and AS Roma for the past 18 months, but his recent impressive displays with the Egypt national team against Nigeria in the AFCON 2017 qualifiers and with Al Ahly have linked him with other top European sides like Chelsea and AC Milan.
The winger’s form has rewarded him important roles under Martin Jol with Al Ahly and Hector Cuper with the national team, scoring the winner against Nigeria to take the Pharaohs to the 2017 AFCON.