Al Ahly have revealed an official request from Spanish club Villarreal CF...
- Villarreal invite Al Ahly’s Nasser Maher to trial period
- UAE side Al Ain withdraw from Arab Club Championship
- Salah nets brace as Roma comfortably defeat Pescara 4-1
- Coulibaly scores again as Al Ahly edge past Tanta
- Abdel-Shafy features as Al Ahli suffer a shocking defeat to Bunyodkor
- VIDEO: Abdelfattah howler helps Zamalek beat Al Masry 1-0
- EFA suspend Ismaily’s midfielder, Ahmed Hossam Mido
- Smouha stunned by fifth ACL injury this season
- Basketball: Sporting Club wins Egypt Cup after beating Al Ahly
- Warda comments on MOTM award after Platanias win
EXCLUSIVE | Omar El-Husseiny terminates contract with Persela
Egyptian midfielder Omar El-Husseiny has terminated his contact with Indonesia Super League side Persela Lamongan, one month ahead of expiration, KingFut can confirm.
El-Husseiny signed a short-term contract with the Indonesian side in February of this year after his contract with Estonia’s Levadia Tallin ended in the summer of 2015. During his stay in Estonia, El-Husseiny won the league and the cup.
The 31-year-old’s contract was terminated just a few weeks before it was set to expire, he exclusively revealed to KingFut.
Persela has played three games in the league, losing all three games. The club currently stands in 18th place with zero points. It is currently unclear where El-Husseiny’s next destination is.
Watch Omar El-Husseiny score and provide an assist against Gresik United in late March.