Al Ahly manager Hossam El-Badry has announced his 22-man squad to face...
- Ghaly, Antwi excluded as Hossam El-Badry announces squad vs Smouha
- Mortada Mansour: Zamalek have decided against forfeiting the league
- Soliman: Sundowns are the best African club I’ve seen
- Elneny comes off bench as Arsenal thump Omar Gaber’s Basel
- VIDEO: Ceramica Cleopatra forfeit the league
- Ibrahim Salah excluded from Zamalek squad against Aswan
- OFFICIAL: Sporting CP sign Al Ahly target
- Kahraba: I did not reach my peak yet
- Ismaily threatens to forfeit the league
- Elmohamady’s Hull slump to disappointing loss against Middlesbrough
EXCLUSIVE | Omar El-Husseiny terminates contract with Persela
Egyptian midfielder Omar El-Husseiny has terminated his contact with Indonesia Super League side Persela Lamongan, one month ahead of expiration, KingFut can confirm.
El-Husseiny signed a short-term contract with the Indonesian side in February of this year after his contract with Estonia’s Levadia Tallin ended in the summer of 2015. During his stay in Estonia, El-Husseiny won the league and the cup.
The 31-year-old’s contract was terminated just a few weeks before it was set to expire, he exclusively revealed to KingFut.
Persela has played three games in the league, losing all three games. The club currently stands in 18th place with zero points. It is currently unclear where El-Husseiny’s next destination is.
Watch Omar El-Husseiny score and provide an assist against Gresik United in late March.