Ghana FA vice president George Afriyie is pleased that Andre Ayew...
- INTERVIEW | Ahmad Fahmy – Fantasy Premier League’s current number one overall
- Ghana FA vice president announces readiness of Ayew and Asamoah for Egypt clash
- Mouscron coach: Trezeguet most talented player in our team
- Fabio Petruzzi: Salah added value to Roma
- Ghana’s David Accam confident of beating Egypt
- Trezeguet’s Mouscron, Waasland share spoils in a bottom of the table contest
- OFFICIAL: Georges Leekens named Algeria coach for second time
- Zamalek return to domestic scene with draw against Smouha
- The rise and fall of Alexandria giants Smouha SC
- KF TOTS: The CAF Champions League Team of the Tournament
EXCLUSIVE | Omar El-Husseiny terminates contract with Persela
Egyptian midfielder Omar El-Husseiny has terminated his contact with Indonesia Super League side Persela Lamongan, one month ahead of expiration, KingFut can confirm.
El-Husseiny signed a short-term contract with the Indonesian side in February of this year after his contract with Estonia’s Levadia Tallin ended in the summer of 2015. During his stay in Estonia, El-Husseiny won the league and the cup.
The 31-year-old’s contract was terminated just a few weeks before it was set to expire, he exclusively revealed to KingFut.
Persela has played three games in the league, losing all three games. The club currently stands in 18th place with zero points. It is currently unclear where El-Husseiny’s next destination is.
Watch Omar El-Husseiny score and provide an assist against Gresik United in late March.