Egypt international Aly Ghazal is on the verge of sealing a transfer...
- Reactions to Egypt’s victory over Uganda in AFCON
- EXCLUSIVE | Agent confirms Aly Ghazal move to China in ‘final stages’
- AFCON: How Egypt can qualify for the knockout rounds
- Sulley Muntari joins Italy’s Pescara
- Smouha chairman announces Hossam Paulo departure to Zamalek
- Egypt boss Hector Cuper discusses strategy against Uganda
- Sam Morsy scores as Wigan edge Brentford
- El-Said: Egypt’s victory more important than my goal
- Essam El-Hadary: Result more important than performance
- Late Abdallah El-Said goal eliminates Uganda from AFCON
EXCLUSIVE | Omar El-Husseiny terminates contract with Persela
Egyptian midfielder Omar El-Husseiny has terminated his contact with Indonesia Super League side Persela Lamongan, one month ahead of expiration, KingFut can confirm.
El-Husseiny signed a short-term contract with the Indonesian side in February of this year after his contract with Estonia’s Levadia Tallin ended in the summer of 2015. During his stay in Estonia, El-Husseiny won the league and the cup.
The 31-year-old’s contract was terminated just a few weeks before it was set to expire, he exclusively revealed to KingFut.
Persela has played three games in the league, losing all three games. The club currently stands in 18th place with zero points. It is currently unclear where El-Husseiny’s next destination is.
Watch Omar El-Husseiny score and provide an assist against Gresik United in late March.