Egypt’s Mohamed Safwat was knocked out of Dubai Tennis Championships from the first...
- Monfils eliminates Safwat from Dubai Tennis Championships
- Ahmed Elmohamady: Everything has changed at Hull City
- Al Ahly announce stadium for Bidvest Wits clash
- VIDEO: Holders Zamalek advance to Egypt Cup quarters
- SQUASH: El-Shorbagy brothers to meet in Windy City quarter-finals
- Mohamed Elneny starts recovering from his injury
- CAF announce referees for Al Ahly and Zamalek Champions League encounters
- Egypt-owned Lierse fail to reach promotion playoffs
- Nainggolan double helps Roma beat Inter 3-1 at the Giuseppe Meazza
- Ramadan Sobhi starts in Stoke’s heavy defeat to Tottenham
EXCLUSIVE | Omar El-Husseiny terminates contract with Persela
Egyptian midfielder Omar El-Husseiny has terminated his contact with Indonesia Super League side Persela Lamongan, one month ahead of expiration, KingFut can confirm.
El-Husseiny signed a short-term contract with the Indonesian side in February of this year after his contract with Estonia’s Levadia Tallin ended in the summer of 2015. During his stay in Estonia, El-Husseiny won the league and the cup.
The 31-year-old’s contract was terminated just a few weeks before it was set to expire, he exclusively revealed to KingFut.
Persela has played three games in the league, losing all three games. The club currently stands in 18th place with zero points. It is currently unclear where El-Husseiny’s next destination is.
Watch Omar El-Husseiny score and provide an assist against Gresik United in late March.