An unfortunate day for the Egyptian trio in the British Open Squash...
- SQUASH: Both British Open defending champions defeated in semi-finals
- Mohamed Helmy announces decision to leave Zamalek
- CAF names referees for Al Masry Confederation Cup playoff match
- Mortada announces Mohamed Helmy’s departure
- Angola appoint Flávio as assistant manager
- SQUASH: Potential all Egyptian men’s final awaits ahead of semi-finals
- El Shaarawy: My relationship with Salah is great, I am attached to Egypt
- Mayuka ruled out of Zambia’s friendly against Zimbabwe
- Mido: Hamed, El-Said the smartest in Egyptian football
- Misr El-Maqassa beat Al Masry to close gap on leaders Al Ahly
Hamoudi, Mekki return to Zamalek squad for Maqassa
The squad features the return of Basel-loanee Ahmed Hamoudi and striker Ahmed Hassan Mekki after the duo was excluded in Zamalek’s last game’s against Ittihad. On the other hand, Ahmed El-Shennawy, Ayman Hefny, and Ahmed Dewidar were excluded from the squad, due to injuries.
Furthermore, Helmy excluded Shikabala for technical reasons, while Mohamed Salem was excluded due to his scholastic exams.
Goalkeepers: Mohamed Gennesh, Omar Salah
Defenders: Mohammed Koffi, Hazem Emam, Ahmed Tawfik, Mohamed Adel Gomaa, Hamada Tolba, Baher Elmohamady
Midfielders: Tarek Hamed, Marouf Youssef, Ibrahim Abdel-Khalek, Mostafa Fathy, Ahmed Hamoudi, Mahmoud ‘Kahraba’
Forwards: Ahmed Hassan Mekki, Emmanuel Mayuka, Bassem Morsy
The White Knights lie in second place with 57 points, 8 points behind leaders Al Ahly, while Misr El-Maqassa lie in the 8th place with 42 points.
The match is set to kick off at 20:30 CLT on Sunday.