Egyptian referee Gehad Gerisha has been chosen to take part in a...
- Egyptian Referee Gehad Gerisha to attend training camp ahead of World Cup
- Elneny plays 45 minutes in Arsenal’s win against Sutton
- Kenya’s Ayub Masika completes move to China’s League One
- VIDEO: Ayman Hefny scores brace in Zamalek 3-2 victory over El-Gaish
- Messi to visit Egypt for medical campaign
- Egypt U-20 defeat Kenya 3-2 in friendly ahead of AFCON
- Hossam Hassan: Africa believes in sorcery
- AFCON MVP Christian Bassogog moves to China
- Egypt court upholds 10 death sentences in Port Said stadium massacre
- Al Ahly set date for Bidvest Wits CAF Champions League clash
Hamoudi, Mekki return to Zamalek squad for Maqassa
Zamalek’s manager, Mohamed Helmy, announced the Whites’ squad that is set to face Masr Al-Maqassa on Sunday in the Egyptian Premier League.
The squad features the return of Basel-loanee Ahmed Hamoudi and striker Ahmed Hassan Mekki after the duo was excluded in Zamalek’s last game’s against Ittihad. On the other hand, Ahmed El-Shennawy, Ayman Hefny, and Ahmed Dewidar were excluded from the squad, due to injuries.
Furthermore, Helmy excluded Shikabala for technical reasons, while Mohamed Salem was excluded due to his scholastic exams.
Goalkeepers: Mohamed Gennesh, Omar Salah
Defenders: Mohammed Koffi, Hazem Emam, Ahmed Tawfik, Mohamed Adel Gomaa, Hamada Tolba, Baher Elmohamady
Midfielders: Tarek Hamed, Marouf Youssef, Ibrahim Abdel-Khalek, Mostafa Fathy, Ahmed Hamoudi, Mahmoud ‘Kahraba’
Forwards: Ahmed Hassan Mekki, Emmanuel Mayuka, Bassem Morsy
The White Knights lie in second place with 57 points, 8 points behind leaders Al Ahly, while Misr El-Maqassa lie in the 8th place with 42 points.
The match is set to kick off at 20:30 CLT on Sunday.