Arsenal and Hull City‘s English Football (EFL) Cup Quarter-Final opponents have been...
- Elmohamady’s Hull, Elneny’s Arsenal to host Newcastle, Southampton in EFL Cup quarter-finals
- Salah assists in Roma’s 3-1 win against Sassuolo
- Zamalek to face Minuh Yaoundé in African Handball Championship
- Hefny excluded as Zamalek announce squad to face Smouha
- Preview: MO Bejaia look to snatch CAF Confederation Cup from continental giants TP Mazembe
- HANDBALL: Al Ahly top their group, qualify to quarterfinals in African championship
- Gervinho to miss AFCON after ACL rupture
- Hull into League Cup Quarter Finals
- Elneny plays full 90 in comfortable Arsenal win against Reading in EFL cup
- Petrojet see goalless draw with Al Ahly
The Scout: Paris Saint-Germain’s Young Pharaoh
KingFut are excited to announce the start of a new series of reports on Egyptian players abroad, starring Waseem Ahmed!
The Scout, a new series that focuses on Egyptians plying their trade overseas, has already covered SC Braga’s Ahmed Hassan ‘Koka’, Wigan Athletic’s Sam Morsy, Falkenbergs FF’s Alexander Jakobsen, and AS Roma’s Mohamed Salah, among others.
The latest episode takes a look at Paris Saint-Germain’s 16-year-old Egyptian midfielder.
This youngster is a talented playmaker in the Parisians’ U17 team, and qualifies for the Egyptian national team through his father should those in charge decide to call him up. Who is he? Find out by watching the video below: