Egyptian referee Gehad Gerisha has been chosen to take part in a...
- Egyptian Referee Gehad Gerisha to attend training camp ahead of World Cup
- Elneny plays 45 minutes in Arsenal’s win against Sutton
- Kenya’s Ayub Masika completes move to China’s League One
- VIDEO: Ayman Hefny scores brace in Zamalek 3-2 victory over El-Gaish
- Messi to visit Egypt for medical campaign
- Egypt U-20 defeat Kenya 3-2 in friendly ahead of AFCON
- Hossam Hassan: Africa believes in sorcery
- AFCON MVP Christian Bassogog moves to China
- Egypt court upholds 10 death sentences in Port Said stadium massacre
- Al Ahly set date for Bidvest Wits CAF Champions League clash
HANDBALL: French club Le PAUC sign Ahly’s Ali Zein
First Division club Le PAUC signed 25-year old African Cup of Nations winner, Ali Zein, on a two-year deal starting from next season. Zein is set to join National team colleague Mohamed Mamdouh who joined the French team, for two years as well, in March.
— PAUC HANDBALL (@pauchandball) May 22, 2016
This will not be Zein’s first move abroad as he had moved to Tunisian club Etoile Sportive du Sahel, where he won with the Tunisian Cup, and Emirati club Al Jazeera.
Zein joined the youth national team in 2005 when he was 15 years old and was promoted four years later to become the youngest player in the senior national team. He played the 2013 World Championship in Spain and the 2015 version of the competition in Qatar.