Arsenal and Hull City‘s English Football (EFL) Cup Quarter-Final opponents have been...
- Elmohamady’s Hull, Elneny’s Arsenal to host Newcastle, Southampton in EFL Cup quarter-finals
- Salah assists in Roma’s 3-1 win against Sassuolo
- Zamalek to face Minuh Yaoundé in African Handball Championship
- Hefny excluded as Zamalek announce squad to face Smouha
- Preview: MO Bejaia look to snatch CAF Confederation Cup from continental giants TP Mazembe
- HANDBALL: Al Ahly top their group, qualify to quarterfinals in African championship
- Gervinho to miss AFCON after ACL rupture
- Hull into League Cup Quarter Finals
- Elneny plays full 90 in comfortable Arsenal win against Reading in EFL cup
- Petrojet see goalless draw with Al Ahly
HANDBALL: French club Le PAUC sign Ahly’s Ali Zein
First Division club Le PAUC signed 25-year old African Cup of Nations winner, Ali Zein, on a two-year deal starting from next season. Zein is set to join National team colleague Mohamed Mamdouh who joined the French team, for two years as well, in March.
— PAUC HANDBALL (@pauchandball) May 22, 2016
This will not be Zein’s first move abroad as he had moved to Tunisian club Etoile Sportive du Sahel, where he won with the Tunisian Cup, and Emirati club Al Jazeera.
Zein joined the youth national team in 2005 when he was 15 years old and was promoted four years later to become the youngest player in the senior national team. He played the 2013 World Championship in Spain and the 2015 version of the competition in Qatar.