Guinea-Bissau forward Abel Camara reflects on his team’s historic achievement of reaching...
- EXCLUSIVE | Guinea-Bissau’s Abel Camara: We feel like heroes
- Uganda defender Wasswa: We’re not afraid of Egypt
- Egypt thrash Canada 4-0 in Military World Cup
- Baba Rahman to miss AFCON after ACL rupture
- Egypt keeper Ahmed El-Shennawy sheds light on AFCON injury
- EXCLUSIVE: Kilmarnock turn down Zamalek bid for Souleymane Coulibaly
- AFCON Roundup: Guinea Bissau denied historic win
- OFFICIAL: Ghana’s Baba Rahman out of Africa Cup of Nations
- African legend Essam El-Hadary sets sights on 2018 FIFA World Cup
- Hosts Gabon suffer injury setback ahead of Cameroon clash
HANDBALL: French club Le PAUC sign Ahly’s Ali Zein
First Division club Le PAUC signed 25-year old African Cup of Nations winner, Ali Zein, on a two-year deal starting from next season. Zein is set to join National team colleague Mohamed Mamdouh who joined the French team, for two years as well, in March.
— PAUC HANDBALL (@pauchandball) May 22, 2016
This will not be Zein’s first move abroad as he had moved to Tunisian club Etoile Sportive du Sahel, where he won with the Tunisian Cup, and Emirati club Al Jazeera.
Zein joined the youth national team in 2005 when he was 15 years old and was promoted four years later to become the youngest player in the senior national team. He played the 2013 World Championship in Spain and the 2015 version of the competition in Qatar.