Ghana coach Avram Grant has encouraged his team to do better after their...
- Grant: Happy for the three points, Ghana can do better
- Uganda coach Micho blames ‘stage fright’ for Ghana defeat
- Thievy Bifouma joins Turkey’s Osmanlispor
- Hector Cuper: Our group is now more complicated
- OFFICIAL: Injured Egypt keeper El-Shennawy to miss rest of AFCON
- Court adds Abou-Treika to terrorist watch-list
- Mali coach: We were under pressure against Egypt
- Elneny: We have a good chance to qualify
- El-Hadary made history as Mali held Egypt to goalless draw
- Ayew scores from the spot as Ghana down Uganda
ANNOUNCEMENT: KingFut becomes official digital media partner for Juventus FC in Arabic
KingFut has been appointed by current Italian Serie A champions Juventus FC, the leading football club in Italy, to manage their official Arabic social media accounts and digital media presence across different platforms.
This move comes as part of the Italian club’s strategy to expand its international reach and communicate with Arabic speaking fans across the Middle East, Africa and the rest of the world.
Did you know that we now speak Arabic?
— JuventusFC (@juventusfcen) May 21, 2016
With a presence of over 23 million fans on Facebook and over 3.5 million fans on Twitter across the various official accounts, the move to address the Old Lady’s Arabic speaking community will garner more engagement, better communication and more loyalty to the die-hard fans in the Middle East and North Africa (MENA) region.
Arabic becomes the seventh language that the club will use to connect with Bianconeri supporters worldwide on a daily basis, after Italian, English, Spanish, Indonesian, Japanese and Chinese.
Since its inception in 2012, KingFut has evolved from its roots and extended its services to include Arabic and English social media management, innovative digital solutions, and marketing consultation to professional football clubs and sports entities worldwide.