Former Egypt manager Hassan Shehata has resigned from his post as Petrojet...
- OFFICIAL: Hassan Shehata resigns as Petrojet manager
- Hefny excluded as Zamalek announce squad for Tanta
- Tunisia confirm Nabil Maaloul as new head coach
- Al Ahly’s games vs Entag, El-Geish, Nasr postponed
- Gymnastics team issue statement after Al Gazira hall fire
- OFFICIAL: Hossam Hassan extends Al Masry contract
- Ghanaian Bolga All Stars’ owner features in his team’s league match
- Braga appoint Abel Ferreira as new head coach
- Jose: Shikabala should have joined Al Ahly
- Rizzitelli: Salah will be decisive for Roma against Lazio
ANNOUNCEMENT: KingFut becomes official digital media partner for Juventus FC in Arabic
KingFut has been appointed by current Italian Serie A champions Juventus FC, the leading football club in Italy, to manage their official Arabic social media accounts and digital media presence across different platforms.
This move comes as part of the Italian club’s strategy to expand its international reach and communicate with Arabic speaking fans across the Middle East, Africa and the rest of the world.
Did you know that we now speak Arabic?
— JuventusFC (@juventusfcen) May 21, 2016
With a presence of over 23 million fans on Facebook and over 3.5 million fans on Twitter across the various official accounts, the move to address the Old Lady’s Arabic speaking community will garner more engagement, better communication and more loyalty to the die-hard fans in the Middle East and North Africa (MENA) region.
Arabic becomes the seventh language that the club will use to connect with Bianconeri supporters worldwide on a daily basis, after Italian, English, Spanish, Indonesian, Japanese and Chinese.
Since its inception in 2012, KingFut has evolved from its roots and extended its services to include Arabic and English social media management, innovative digital solutions, and marketing consultation to professional football clubs and sports entities worldwide.