Roma progressed to the next round of the Europa League despite falling...
- Roma advance in Europa League despite losing to Villarreal
- VIDEO: Amr Gamal ends goal drought in Al Ahly win over Degla
- Squash: 20 Egyptians to participate in Windy City Open main draw
- Elneny out for at least three weeks due to injury
- Date set for Arsenal’s FA Cup clash against Lincoln City
- OFFICIAL: Wadi Degla transfer-list Egypt legend Essam El-Hadary
- Spalletti: Salah and Dzeko are world class players
- UEFA Champions League trophy to visit Egypt
- El-Said returns as Al Ahly announce squad for Degla clash
- Amr Warda involved in goal as PAOK exit Europa League
ANNOUNCEMENT: KingFut becomes official digital media partner for Juventus FC in Arabic
KingFut has been appointed by current Italian Serie A champions Juventus FC, the leading football club in Italy, to manage their official Arabic social media accounts and digital media presence across different platforms.
This move comes as part of the Italian club’s strategy to expand its international reach and communicate with Arabic speaking fans across the Middle East, Africa and the rest of the world.
Did you know that we now speak Arabic?
— JuventusFC (@juventusfcen) May 21, 2016
With a presence of over 23 million fans on Facebook and over 3.5 million fans on Twitter across the various official accounts, the move to address the Old Lady’s Arabic speaking community will garner more engagement, better communication and more loyalty to the die-hard fans in the Middle East and North Africa (MENA) region.
Arabic becomes the seventh language that the club will use to connect with Bianconeri supporters worldwide on a daily basis, after Italian, English, Spanish, Indonesian, Japanese and Chinese.
Since its inception in 2012, KingFut has evolved from its roots and extended its services to include Arabic and English social media management, innovative digital solutions, and marketing consultation to professional football clubs and sports entities worldwide.