Egypt international Mohamed Abdel-Shafy played the full 90 minutes as Al Ahli...
- Abdel-Shafy features as Al Ahli edge Al Raed
- Al Masry see off Petrojet to continue winning streak
- Patrick Malo: Burkina Faso a good team, I am fine at Smouha
- Klopp confirms Joel Matip will not be going to AFCON
- FIFA announces bans on various African football officials
- Trezeguet’s Royal Mouscron appoint Mircea Rednic as manager
- Yannick Bolasie sidelined for a year after suffering knee injury
- VIDEO: Late Samir goal sees Ahly defeat Smouha
- Aswan hold Zamalek to third goalless draw this season
- Mido: Ibrahimovic and I almost killed each other
ANNOUNCEMENT: KingFut becomes official digital media partner for Juventus FC in Arabic
KingFut has been appointed by current Italian Serie A champions Juventus FC, the leading football club in Italy, to manage their official Arabic social media accounts and digital media presence across different platforms.
This move comes as part of the Italian club’s strategy to expand its international reach and communicate with Arabic speaking fans across the Middle East, Africa and the rest of the world.
Did you know that we now speak Arabic?
— JuventusFC (@juventusfcen) May 21, 2016
With a presence of over 23 million fans on Facebook and over 3.5 million fans on Twitter across the various official accounts, the move to address the Old Lady’s Arabic speaking community will garner more engagement, better communication and more loyalty to the die-hard fans in the Middle East and North Africa (MENA) region.
Arabic becomes the seventh language that the club will use to connect with Bianconeri supporters worldwide on a daily basis, after Italian, English, Spanish, Indonesian, Japanese and Chinese.
Since its inception in 2012, KingFut has evolved from its roots and extended its services to include Arabic and English social media management, innovative digital solutions, and marketing consultation to professional football clubs and sports entities worldwide.