Wadi Degla manager Ahmed Hossam ”Mido” has revealed that Al Ahly forward Emad...
- Mido: Emad Meteb would be welcomed at Wadi Degla
- Alain Giresse’s agent confirms Zamalek negotiations
- VIDEO: Egypt win 3-0 after a convincing performance against Togo
- Zamalek youngster Ahmed Aboul-Fetouh signs five-year contract extension
- Al Ahly’s Ahmed Adel: Ekramy is the best goalkeeper in Egypt
- Cuper offers advice to Roma star Salah
- Hector Cuper praises ‘incomparable’ El-Hadary
- Agent discusses Trezeguet’s future after Mouscron loan
- Al Ahly impose media ban on players following Meteb, Fathi comments
- EXCLUSIVE: Angola’s Beto excited to work with Flavio
EFA suspend Bassem Morsi, fine Zamalek
The committee’s decision came as a result of the inappropriate conduct of Zamalek players and coaching staff during Misr El-Maqassa game, which ended in a 3-1 victory for the White Castle.
Zamalek were fined EGP 20,000 for using insulting language towards the referee following Maqassa’s controversial goal. They were fined an additional EGP 5,000 for entering the pitch after Bassem Morsi was sent off.
The Zamalek striker was suspended for one game after being shown the red card during his team’s encounter with the El-Maqqasa. The EFA’s suspension decision means that Morsi will miss his side’s match against ENPPI on Thursday.
Zamalek currently sit second in the league table on 60 points, five away from leaders Al Ahly, who face Contractors on Wednesday.