Egypt international Mohamed Abdel-Shafy played the full 90 minutes as Al Ahli...
- Abdel-Shafy features as Al Ahli edge Al Raed
- Al Masry see off Petrojet to continue winning streak
- Patrick Malo: Burkina Faso a good team, I am fine at Smouha
- Klopp confirms Joel Matip will not be going to AFCON
- FIFA announces bans on various African football officials
- Trezeguet’s Royal Mouscron appoint Mircea Rednic as manager
- Yannick Bolasie sidelined for a year after suffering knee injury
- VIDEO: Late Samir goal sees Ahly defeat Smouha
- Aswan hold Zamalek to third goalless draw this season
- Mido: Ibrahimovic and I almost killed each other
Elmohamady looking forward to Wembley final
Hull City finished in fourth place in the Championship standings, before defeating Derby County 3-2 on aggregate to book a place in the promotion play-off final on Saturday, against Sheffield Wednesday.
“I’m looking forward to going back back to Wembley with the club; it’s a game we are all looking forward to. It was enjoyable when we won promotion [in 2014] and we are determined to do it again,” Elmohamady said to Hull City’s official website.
“It would be great to get this club back to the Premier League and among the big boys again. That would be fantastic for everyone and it’s what we all want,” the Egyptian added.
Elmohamady is expected to play his third game at Wembley since joining the Tigers. The Egyptian international was part of the Hull team that defeated Sheffield United in the semi-finals of the 2014 FA Cup, before losing to Arsenal in the final at the same stadium.
“We’ve got a big game against Sheffield Wednesday. We have been in training since last Wednesday to prepare for it because it is massive for us. We have to give a big performance,” Elmohamady concluded.