Al Ahly have defeated Kenyan side Prisons 3-0 in the quarter-finals of the African...
- Volleyball: Al Ahly reach African Championship semi-finals
- Champions League: Group-stages draw date announced
- Zamalek refuse to let Aboul-Fetouh join the national team
- Al Ahly: 3 Zamalek players under our radar
- Al Ahly: It is too soon to judge Coulibaly
- Mortada Mansour: Ultras Ahlawy is a menace to Egypt
- Saad Samir: I told Bidvest’s striker that he destroyed my dreams as a film star
- Abdallah El-Said: Egypt’s journey to the World Cup is far from over despite good standing
- Al Ahly and Zamalek learn of CAF Champions League match dates
- Egypt assistant coach praises Al Ahly striker Amr Gamal
Elmohamady looking forward to Wembley final
Hull City finished in fourth place in the Championship standings, before defeating Derby County 3-2 on aggregate to book a place in the promotion play-off final on Saturday, against Sheffield Wednesday.
“I’m looking forward to going back back to Wembley with the club; it’s a game we are all looking forward to. It was enjoyable when we won promotion [in 2014] and we are determined to do it again,” Elmohamady said to Hull City’s official website.
“It would be great to get this club back to the Premier League and among the big boys again. That would be fantastic for everyone and it’s what we all want,” the Egyptian added.
Elmohamady is expected to play his third game at Wembley since joining the Tigers. The Egyptian international was part of the Hull team that defeated Sheffield United in the semi-finals of the 2014 FA Cup, before losing to Arsenal in the final at the same stadium.
“We’ve got a big game against Sheffield Wednesday. We have been in training since last Wednesday to prepare for it because it is massive for us. We have to give a big performance,” Elmohamady concluded.