Egyptian legend Essam El-Hadary has been transfer-listed by Wadi Degla after reported...
- OFFICIAL: Wadi Degla transfer-list Egypt legend Essam El-Hadary
- Spalletti: Salah and Dzeko are world class players
- UEFA Champions League trophy to visit Egypt
- El-Said returns as Al Ahly announce squad for Degla clash
- Amr Warda involved in goal as PAOK exit Europa League
- Warda voted Man of The Match in PAOK’s win over Veria
- Ahmed Nagy: El-Hadary will go to the World Cup
- Former Enugu Rangers coach: Zamalek are not invincible
- Le Havre’s Taher Mohamed to play just 2 matches at U-20 AFCON
- Mohamed Abdelshafy features as Al Ahli beat Bunyodkor
Elmohamady looking forward to Wembley final
Hull City finished in fourth place in the Championship standings, before defeating Derby County 3-2 on aggregate to book a place in the promotion play-off final on Saturday, against Sheffield Wednesday.
“I’m looking forward to going back back to Wembley with the club; it’s a game we are all looking forward to. It was enjoyable when we won promotion [in 2014] and we are determined to do it again,” Elmohamady said to Hull City’s official website.
“It would be great to get this club back to the Premier League and among the big boys again. That would be fantastic for everyone and it’s what we all want,” the Egyptian added.
Elmohamady is expected to play his third game at Wembley since joining the Tigers. The Egyptian international was part of the Hull team that defeated Sheffield United in the semi-finals of the 2014 FA Cup, before losing to Arsenal in the final at the same stadium.
“We’ve got a big game against Sheffield Wednesday. We have been in training since last Wednesday to prepare for it because it is massive for us. We have to give a big performance,” Elmohamady concluded.