Umm Salal beat Al-Shahania Sports Club 2-1 to knock them out of...
- Pharaohs Abroad Roundup: Elmo plays, Sobhi watches as both Stoke and Hull have goalless draws
- Sam Morsy’s Wigan relegated after defeat to Reading
- FEATURE: Why is Egyptian Women’s Volleyball so much more successful than football?
- El Badry announces Al Ahly squad for Entag El-Harby clash
- Mahmoud Gaber leads Umm Salal to Emir Cup quarter-finals
- Paredes: Salah is the player I look to find more than any other
- Mali’s sports minister cancels dissolution of FA
- Inter planning €60m double swoop for Roma’s duo Salah and Manolas
- OFFICIAL: Al Nasr secure promotion to Egyptian Premier League
- Egypt’s Omar Gaber wins Swiss league title with Basel
Elmohamady looking forward to Wembley final
Hull City finished in fourth place in the Championship standings, before defeating Derby County 3-2 on aggregate to book a place in the promotion play-off final on Saturday, against Sheffield Wednesday.
“I’m looking forward to going back back to Wembley with the club; it’s a game we are all looking forward to. It was enjoyable when we won promotion [in 2014] and we are determined to do it again,” Elmohamady said to Hull City’s official website.
“It would be great to get this club back to the Premier League and among the big boys again. That would be fantastic for everyone and it’s what we all want,” the Egyptian added.
Elmohamady is expected to play his third game at Wembley since joining the Tigers. The Egyptian international was part of the Hull team that defeated Sheffield United in the semi-finals of the 2014 FA Cup, before losing to Arsenal in the final at the same stadium.
“We’ve got a big game against Sheffield Wednesday. We have been in training since last Wednesday to prepare for it because it is massive for us. We have to give a big performance,” Elmohamady concluded.