Enugu Rangers chief executive Christian Chukwu admitted they respect their CAF Champions...
- We are not afraid of Zamalek, says Enugu Rangers chief
- Pioli answers: Will Salah be key man for Roma against Inter?
- HANDBALL: Ahly beats Zamalek in league encounter
- VIDEO: Hossam Paulo scores as Zamalek down Nasr Lel Ta’adeen
- Mido: Gent was special for me, English football suited me
- AS Roma to face Olympique Lyonnais in Europa League
- Smouha set date for Ulinzi Stars clash
- El-Hadary: I apologise to everyone at Wadi Degla
- Essam El-Hadary: I may leave Wadi Degla
- Former teammate talks about ‘scissors’ incident between Mido and Zlatan
Taher: Ghaly will join national team after Tanzania clash
Taher met with the national team’s assistant coach, Osama Nabih, to settle down the argument that was raised between him and Ghaly.
Al Ahly’s chairman said that Ghaly is one of the most important players in the Egyptian football and his presence in the squad is essential. He justified that Ghaly’s absence to the meeting is due to his participation in Al Ahly’s preparatory training camp for Al Mokawlon.
Taher stated that his meeting with the national team general supervisor, Hany Abo Reida, was very productive as they both found a way to end the issue. Moreover, he assured that Ghaly’s exclusion from the squad was based on Hector Cuper’s technical point of view and that he will be joining the national team after the Tanzania clash.