Guinea-Bissau forward Abel Camara reflects on his team’s historic achievement of reaching...
- EXCLUSIVE | Guinea-Bissau’s Abel Camara: We feel like heroes
- Uganda defender Wasswa: We’re not afraid of Egypt
- Egypt thrash Canada 4-0 in Military World Cup
- Baba Rahman to miss AFCON after ACL rupture
- Egypt keeper Ahmed El-Shennawy sheds light on AFCON injury
- EXCLUSIVE: Kilmarnock turn down Zamalek bid for Souleymane Coulibaly
- AFCON Roundup: Guinea Bissau denied historic win
- OFFICIAL: Ghana’s Baba Rahman out of Africa Cup of Nations
- African legend Essam El-Hadary sets sights on 2018 FIFA World Cup
- Hosts Gabon suffer injury setback ahead of Cameroon clash
Taher: Ghaly will join national team after Tanzania clash
Taher met with the national team’s assistant coach, Osama Nabih, to settle down the argument that was raised between him and Ghaly.
Al Ahly’s chairman said that Ghaly is one of the most important players in the Egyptian football and his presence in the squad is essential. He justified that Ghaly’s absence to the meeting is due to his participation in Al Ahly’s preparatory training camp for Al Mokawlon.
Taher stated that his meeting with the national team general supervisor, Hany Abo Reida, was very productive as they both found a way to end the issue. Moreover, he assured that Ghaly’s exclusion from the squad was based on Hector Cuper’s technical point of view and that he will be joining the national team after the Tanzania clash.