Belgian manager Georges Leekens has been appointed coach of the Algerian national...
- Trezeguet’s Mouscron, Waasland share spoils in a bottom of the table contest
- OFFICIAL: Georges Leekens named Algeria coach for second time
- Zamalek return to domestic scene with draw against Smouha
- The rise and fall of Alexandria giants Smouha SC
- KF TOTS: The CAF Champions League Team of the Tournament
- Maqassa come from behind to beat Ismaily in the 94th minute
- Volleyball: Egypt win Women’s U-23 African Championship
- Elmohamady’s Hull, Elneny’s Arsenal to host Newcastle, Southampton in EFL Cup quarter-finals
- Salah assists in Roma’s 3-1 win against Sassuolo
- Zamalek to face Minuh Yaoundé in African Handball Championship
Taher: Ghaly will join national team after Tanzania clash
Taher met with the national team’s assistant coach, Osama Nabih, to settle down the argument that was raised between him and Ghaly.
Al Ahly’s chairman said that Ghaly is one of the most important players in the Egyptian football and his presence in the squad is essential. He justified that Ghaly’s absence to the meeting is due to his participation in Al Ahly’s preparatory training camp for Al Mokawlon.
Taher stated that his meeting with the national team general supervisor, Hany Abo Reida, was very productive as they both found a way to end the issue. Moreover, he assured that Ghaly’s exclusion from the squad was based on Hector Cuper’s technical point of view and that he will be joining the national team after the Tanzania clash.