Zamalek board member Hani Zada expressed his happiness that the club was drawn into...
- Hani Zada: Zamalek have a good record against Arab teams
- Hossam El-Badry: Club World Cup return is our aim
- Al Ahly, Zamalek opponents in CAFCL group stages revealed
- Smouha in Group C as CAFCC draw announced
- Dodo El-Gabbas scores and assists in Lierse win over Union SG
- Ramadan Sobhi reveals effect of AFCON on Stoke career
- Villarreal invite Al Ahly’s Nasser Maher to trial period
- UAE side Al Ain withdraw from Arab Club Championship
- Salah nets brace as Roma comfortably defeat Pescara 4-1
- Coulibaly scores again as Al Ahly edge past Tanta
Taher: Ghaly will join national team after Tanzania clash
Taher met with the national team’s assistant coach, Osama Nabih, to settle down the argument that was raised between him and Ghaly.
Al Ahly’s chairman said that Ghaly is one of the most important players in the Egyptian football and his presence in the squad is essential. He justified that Ghaly’s absence to the meeting is due to his participation in Al Ahly’s preparatory training camp for Al Mokawlon.
Taher stated that his meeting with the national team general supervisor, Hany Abo Reida, was very productive as they both found a way to end the issue. Moreover, he assured that Ghaly’s exclusion from the squad was based on Hector Cuper’s technical point of view and that he will be joining the national team after the Tanzania clash.