Mohamed Sanad’s Club Balonmano Naturhouse La Rioja beat Macedonian HC Metalrug to qualify to champions...
- Mohamed Sanad’s La Rioja qualify to play-offs in Champions League
- Ibrahim Nour El-Dein: I did not hesitate to rule this penalty
- Mansour: Zamalek won’t continue the league
- Late Ekramy heroics seal crucial win for Ahly over Maqassa
- Baldissoni: We have no intention to replace Salah
- Mohamed Shawky joins Wadi Degla’s coaching staff
- Ekramy back in Al Ahly’s squad for Misr El-Maqassa
- Trezeguet’s Mouscron lose to St.Truiden, extend winless streak
- Squash: Egypt win World Championship title after beating England
- VIDEO: Zamalek smash Dakhleya in Helmy’s return as head coach
Taher: Ghaly will join national team after Tanzania clash
Taher met with the national team’s assistant coach, Osama Nabih, to settle down the argument that was raised between him and Ghaly.
Al Ahly’s chairman said that Ghaly is one of the most important players in the Egyptian football and his presence in the squad is essential. He justified that Ghaly’s absence to the meeting is due to his participation in Al Ahly’s preparatory training camp for Al Mokawlon.
Taher stated that his meeting with the national team general supervisor, Hany Abo Reida, was very productive as they both found a way to end the issue. Moreover, he assured that Ghaly’s exclusion from the squad was based on Hector Cuper’s technical point of view and that he will be joining the national team after the Tanzania clash.