Egypt’s local national team have defeated Benin 2-0 in the preparations for CHAN...
- VIDEO: Egypt’s locals national team defeat Benin
- Ghanaian officials banned for sexual harassment
- Mortada: Alain Giresse has agreed to manage Zamalek
- Volleyball: Al Ahly crowned African champions
- Egypt’s general prosecutor reopens the Air Defence Stadium case
- Gennesh reflects on his first Egypt call-up
- Al Ahly: Emad Meteb is an important player for us
- Hector Cuper: Bassem Morsy can rejoin national team
- Meteb admits he might leave Al Ahly over lack of playing time
- Salah Soliman ruled out of Benin friendly
El-Gaish-Maqassa brought forward due to Champions League final
EFA Competitions Committee has announced the game between Tala’a El-Gaish and Misr El-Maqassa in the 30th round of Egyptian Premier League has been brought 24 hours forward.
This comes as the EFA wants to avoid any clashes with the UEFA Champions League final showdown between Atletico Madrid and Real Madrid which is set to be held on Saturday evening, the same time of El-Gaish-Maqassa encounter.
Head of Competitions Committee Amer Hussein said that he received an approval from security forces to bring the game forward, to be played on Friday instead of Saturday.
El-Gaish enter the game being in the 11th place with 36 points obtained from 8 victories, 12 draws and 9 losses, while Faiyum-based club occupy the eighth place with 11 wins, 9 draws and 7 losses, bagging 36 points so far.