The FIFA Ethics committee has announced bans on various African football officials at both...
- FIFA announces bans on various African football officials
- Trezeguet’s Royal Mouscron appoint Mircea Rednic as manager
- Yannick Bolasie sidelined for a year after suffering knee injury
- VIDEO: Late Samir goal sees Ahly defeat Smouha
- Aswan hold Zamalek to third goalless draw this season
- Mido: Ibrahimovic and I almost killed each other
- Mido: I should’ve stayed at Marseille longer
- Ghaly, Antwi excluded as Hossam El-Badry announces squad vs Smouha
- Mortada Mansour: Zamalek have decided against forfeiting the league
- Soliman: Sundowns are the best African club I’ve seen
El-Gaish-Maqassa brought forward due to Champions League final
This comes as the EFA wants to avoid any clashes with the UEFA Champions League final showdown between Atletico Madrid and Real Madrid which is set to be held on Saturday evening, the same time of El-Gaish-Maqassa encounter.
Head of Competitions Committee Amer Hussein said that he received an approval from security forces to bring the game forward, to be played on Friday instead of Saturday.
El-Gaish enter the game being in the 11th place with 36 points obtained from 8 victories, 12 draws and 9 losses, while Faiyum-based club occupy the eighth place with 11 wins, 9 draws and 7 losses, bagging 36 points so far.