Pitso is careful against overloading his players with too much information and...
- Pitso: We can go to the match without training
- Billiat lauds Pitso Mosimane’s methods ahead of Zamalek tie
- Sundowns’ keeper Onyango on Zamalek clash: It’s not done yet
- Emmanuel Amuneke open to managing Zamalek
- EXCLUSIVE | CAF reveal stance from Sundowns training venue problems
- Sundowns’ Dolly: We’re ‘chilling’ since arriving to Egypt
- VIDEO: Hamoudi scores as Al Batin, Al-Qadisiyah share spoils
- Ayala’s late strike downs Abdel-Shafy’s Al Ahli
- VIDEO: Ghana’s Samuel Afum nets first league goal in Degla draw against El-Gaish
- South Africa Sport Minister angered by Sundowns poor treatment in Egypt
El-Gaish-Maqassa brought forward due to Champions League final
EFA Competitions Committee has announced the game between Tala’a El-Gaish and Misr El-Maqassa in the 30th round of Egyptian Premier League has been brought 24 hours forward.
This comes as the EFA wants to avoid any clashes with the UEFA Champions League final showdown between Atletico Madrid and Real Madrid which is set to be held on Saturday evening, the same time of El-Gaish-Maqassa encounter.
Head of Competitions Committee Amer Hussein said that he received an approval from security forces to bring the game forward, to be played on Friday instead of Saturday.
El-Gaish enter the game being in the 11th place with 36 points obtained from 8 victories, 12 draws and 9 losses, while Faiyum-based club occupy the eighth place with 11 wins, 9 draws and 7 losses, bagging 36 points so far.