KingFut rounds up group stage matches of the 2017 Africa Cup of...
- AFCON Roundup: Ivory Coast draw as Morocco beat Togo
- Egypt did not play badly against Mali, says coach Hector Cuper
- Egypt lose to Sweden, face Croatia in World Handball Championship last 16
- Avram Grant demands injured players’ replacement in AFCON
- Zamalek reject Torino’s offer for Mostafa Fathi
- Malang Diédhiou appointed as referee for Egypt-Uganda game
- Roma cruise past Sampdoria to reach quarter-finals
- Elmohamady: Uganda’s match is very important
- EXCLUSIVE: Union Española turn down Zamalek bid for Carlos Salom
- Burkina Faso duo Pitroipa, Zongo to miss rest of AFCON
El-Gaish-Maqassa brought forward due to Champions League final
EFA Competitions Committee has announced the game between Tala’a El-Gaish and Misr El-Maqassa in the 30th round of Egyptian Premier League has been brought 24 hours forward.
This comes as the EFA wants to avoid any clashes with the UEFA Champions League final showdown between Atletico Madrid and Real Madrid which is set to be held on Saturday evening, the same time of El-Gaish-Maqassa encounter.
Head of Competitions Committee Amer Hussein said that he received an approval from security forces to bring the game forward, to be played on Friday instead of Saturday.
El-Gaish enter the game being in the 11th place with 36 points obtained from 8 victories, 12 draws and 9 losses, while Faiyum-based club occupy the eighth place with 11 wins, 9 draws and 7 losses, bagging 36 points so far.