Egypt’s national volleyball team won the 2016 Women’s U-23 African Nations Championship...
- Maqassa come from behind to beat Ismaily in the 94th minute
- Volleyball: Egypt win Women’s U-23 African Championship
- Elmohamady’s Hull, Elneny’s Arsenal to host Newcastle, Southampton in EFL Cup quarter-finals
- Salah assists in Roma’s 3-1 win against Sassuolo
- Zamalek to face Minuh Yaoundé in African Handball Championship
- Hefny excluded as Zamalek announce squad to face Smouha
- Preview: MO Bejaia look to snatch CAF Confederation Cup from continental giants TP Mazembe
- HANDBALL: Al Ahly top their group, qualify to quarterfinals in African championship
- Gervinho to miss AFCON after ACL rupture
- Hull into League Cup Quarter Finals
EXCLUSIVE: MO Bejaia forward Ndoye confirms Zamalek contact
Reports have circulated about contact from Zamalek with MO Béjaïa for the talented forward, with the player confirming the news to KingFut.
The White Knights’ board have contacted the 24-year-old’s agent, as the search for a striker continues in Mit Okba, despite the club having four strikers on their books, including Zambia international Emmanuel Mayuka.
Zamalek had a first-hand look at Ndoye when the club managed to knock out MO Béjaïa from the CAF Champions League a few weeks ago.
It is worth nothing that Zamalek already have the maximum quota of foreign players registered, with Burkina Faso’s Mohamed Koffi, Nigeria’s Moruf Yusuf and Mayuka, therefor if they choose to sign Ndoye they would have to let go of one of the three mentioned players at the club.
Mohamed Waliou Ndoye joined MO Béjaïa in the 2015 summer transfer window.