Ghana who have been without a coach since Avram Grant’s depature could...
- Italian coach Fabrizio Ravanelli linked with Black Stars job
- SQUASH: An All Egyptian Women Final in Windy City Open Squash
- Egypt U-20 National Team draw second game in a row at AFCON
- Ghana: World Cup hopes destroyed with Grant
- CAF to honor former Al Ahly chairman Hassan Hamdy
- EXCLUSIVE: Sam Morsy called up to Egypt squad
- Egypt court sentences 4 Ultras Ahlawy members to 15 years in prison
- Elneny speaks about his first Arsenal start against Spurs
- Stoke chairman excuses Ramadan from criticism after Spurs defeat
- Mohamed Ashraf scores as El-Gaish down Al Masry
Zamalek withdraw their decision to forfeit the league
Zamalek have previously communicated that they are quitting the domestic competition as long as head of refereeing committee Gamal El-Ghandour is staying in his post, claiming that the latter is giving arch rivals Al Ahly a hand to win the league following their controversial game against Arab Contractors where the Red Devils sealed a 3-0 victory on Wednesday.
The Whites have taken their decision to resume the league after Mansour called for an urgent board of directors meeting, where board members stressed on the importance of proceeding in the competition.
“There will be contacts on Sunday with Youth and Sports minister Khaled Abdel-Aziz and EFA interim president Hassan Farid, there will be enough time to sack El-Ghandour for the benefit of everybody, otherwise Zamalek will have another word,” Mansour said on Thursday
Subsequently, Zamalek’s game against ENPPI, scheduled on Thursday evening, will normally take place, with the White Castle sitting in the second place with eight points behind league leaders Al Ahly.