Egypt international Mahmoud Trezeguet featured for Royal Mouscron as they suffered a...
- Trezeguet’s Mouscron lose to St.Truiden, extend winless streak
- Squash: Egypt win World Championship title after beating England
- VIDEO: Zamalek smash Dakhleya in Helmy’s return as head coach
- Koka on the losing end as Porto grab late winner
- Amr Warda features as Veria hold Panetolikos
- EXCLUSIVE | Arsenal legend Robert Pires praises ‘interesting’ Elneny
- Elneny comes on in Arsenal’s explosive win against West Ham
- Sam Morsy features as Barnsley win big at St Andrews
- AWCON: Nigeria emerge as champions of Africa
- Afriyie: I advice Al-Ahly to sign Ebenezer Assifuah
Zamalek withdraw their decision to forfeit the league
Zamalek have previously communicated that they are quitting the domestic competition as long as head of refereeing committee Gamal El-Ghandour is staying in his post, claiming that the latter is giving arch rivals Al Ahly a hand to win the league following their controversial game against Arab Contractors where the Red Devils sealed a 3-0 victory on Wednesday.
The Whites have taken their decision to resume the league after Mansour called for an urgent board of directors meeting, where board members stressed on the importance of proceeding in the competition.
“There will be contacts on Sunday with Youth and Sports minister Khaled Abdel-Aziz and EFA interim president Hassan Farid, there will be enough time to sack El-Ghandour for the benefit of everybody, otherwise Zamalek will have another word,” Mansour said on Thursday
Subsequently, Zamalek’s game against ENPPI, scheduled on Thursday evening, will normally take place, with the White Castle sitting in the second place with eight points behind league leaders Al Ahly.