Al Masry have renewed Hossam Hassan’s contract as he continues to manage...
- Gymnastics team issue statement after Al Gazira hall fire
- OFFICIAL: Hossam Hassan extends Al Masry contract
- Ghanaian Bolga All Stars’ owner features in his team’s league match
- Braga appoint Abel Ferreira as new head coach
- Jose: Shikabala should have joined Al Ahly
- Rizzitelli: Salah will be decisive for Roma against Lazio
- Hani Zada: Zamalek have a good record against Arab teams
- Hossam El-Badry: Club World Cup return is our aim
- Al Ahly, Zamalek opponents in CAFCL group stages revealed
- Smouha in Group C as CAFCC draw announced
Zamalek withdraw their decision to forfeit the league
Zamalek have previously communicated that they are quitting the domestic competition as long as head of refereeing committee Gamal El-Ghandour is staying in his post, claiming that the latter is giving arch rivals Al Ahly a hand to win the league following their controversial game against Arab Contractors where the Red Devils sealed a 3-0 victory on Wednesday.
The Whites have taken their decision to resume the league after Mansour called for an urgent board of directors meeting, where board members stressed on the importance of proceeding in the competition.
“There will be contacts on Sunday with Youth and Sports minister Khaled Abdel-Aziz and EFA interim president Hassan Farid, there will be enough time to sack El-Ghandour for the benefit of everybody, otherwise Zamalek will have another word,” Mansour said on Thursday
Subsequently, Zamalek’s game against ENPPI, scheduled on Thursday evening, will normally take place, with the White Castle sitting in the second place with eight points behind league leaders Al Ahly.