Arsenal and Hull City‘s English Football (EFL) Cup Quarter-Final opponents have been...
- Elmohamady’s Hull, Elneny’s Arsenal to host Newcastle, Southampton in EFL Cup quarter-finals
- Salah assists in Roma’s 3-1 win against Sassuolo
- Zamalek to face Minuh Yaoundé in African Handball Championship
- Hefny excluded as Zamalek announce squad to face Smouha
- Preview: MO Bejaia look to snatch CAF Confederation Cup from continental giants TP Mazembe
- HANDBALL: Al Ahly top their group, qualify to quarterfinals in African championship
- Gervinho to miss AFCON after ACL rupture
- Hull into League Cup Quarter Finals
- Elneny plays full 90 in comfortable Arsenal win against Reading in EFL cup
- Petrojet see goalless draw with Al Ahly
ES Sétif manager on facing Zamalek: We fear nobody
Algerian side ES Sétif‘s manager Abdel-Kader Emrany has asserted he is not worried in regards to facing Zamalek in CAF Champions League group stages.
The newly appointed manager is confident in his players and his team’s chances in qualifying to the next round of the CAF Champions League over Zamalek.
“I know Zamalek well. I faced them as MO Béjaïa manager and we were gonna qualify to the CAF Champions League hadn’t it been for the referee,” said Emrany in reference to a penalty that he believes should’ve been awarded against Zamalek.
“Personally I fear no one, but I am aware that all the teams that have qualified to this stage are aiming to win the trophy,” he pointed out. “The only thing that worries me is Stiff’s preparations so far, but we have time for improvement.”
ES Sétif will travel to Cairo to face Zamalek on June 27 or 28 in the second fixture of the group stages, after the former hosts South Africa’s Sundowns on June 19.