Former Zamalek coach, Momen Soliman, showed his dissatisfaction towards describing the 2016 CAF Champions...
- Soliman: Sundowns are the best African club I’ve seen
- Elneny comes off bench as Arsenal thump Omar Gaber’s Basel
- VIDEO: Ceramica Cleopatra forfeit the league
- Ibrahim Salah excluded from Zamalek squad against Aswan
- OFFICIAL: Sporting CP sign Al Ahly target
- Kahraba: I did not reach my peak yet
- Ismaily threatens to forfeit the league
- Elmohamady’s Hull slump to disappointing loss against Middlesbrough
- Manuel Jose: Shikabala’s mentality wasted his talent
- Four Egyptians to play in FA Cup Third Round
ES Sétif manager on facing Zamalek: We fear nobody
Algerian side ES Sétif‘s manager Abdel-Kader Emrany has asserted he is not worried in regards to facing Zamalek in CAF Champions League group stages.
The newly appointed manager is confident in his players and his team’s chances in qualifying to the next round of the CAF Champions League over Zamalek.
“I know Zamalek well. I faced them as MO Béjaïa manager and we were gonna qualify to the CAF Champions League hadn’t it been for the referee,” said Emrany in reference to a penalty that he believes should’ve been awarded against Zamalek.
“Personally I fear no one, but I am aware that all the teams that have qualified to this stage are aiming to win the trophy,” he pointed out. “The only thing that worries me is Stiff’s preparations so far, but we have time for improvement.”
ES Sétif will travel to Cairo to face Zamalek on June 27 or 28 in the second fixture of the group stages, after the former hosts South Africa’s Sundowns on June 19.