Defending champions Zamalek have advanced to Egypt Cup quarter-final after beating second-tier...
- VIDEO: Holders Zamalek advance to Egypt Cup quarters
- SQUASH: El-Shorbagy brothers to meet in Windy City quarter-finals
- Mohamed Elneny starts recovering from his injury
- CAF announce referees for Al Ahly and Zamalek Champions League encounters
- Egypt-owned Lierse fail to reach promotion playoffs
- Nainggolan double helps Roma beat Inter 3-1 at the Giuseppe Meazza
- Ramadan Sobhi starts in Stoke’s heavy defeat to Tottenham
- Safwat to face Gael Monfils in Dubai Tennis Championship
- Egypt U-20 draw their first game in the AFCON
- Shikabala included in Zamalek squad for Haras El-Hodood Cup match
ES Sétif manager on facing Zamalek: We fear nobody
Algerian side ES Sétif‘s manager Abdel-Kader Emrany has asserted he is not worried in regards to facing Zamalek in CAF Champions League group stages.
The newly appointed manager is confident in his players and his team’s chances in qualifying to the next round of the CAF Champions League over Zamalek.
“I know Zamalek well. I faced them as MO Béjaïa manager and we were gonna qualify to the CAF Champions League hadn’t it been for the referee,” said Emrany in reference to a penalty that he believes should’ve been awarded against Zamalek.
“Personally I fear no one, but I am aware that all the teams that have qualified to this stage are aiming to win the trophy,” he pointed out. “The only thing that worries me is Stiff’s preparations so far, but we have time for improvement.”
ES Sétif will travel to Cairo to face Zamalek on June 27 or 28 in the second fixture of the group stages, after the former hosts South Africa’s Sundowns on June 19.