Egypt national team left-back Mohamed Abdel-Shafy will not be able to play in...
- OFFICIAL: Abdel-Shafy misses Ghana match in AFCON
- Asamoah Gyan seeking revenge against Egypt
- Algeria coach Georges Leekens resigns after AFCON elimination
- AFCON Roundup: Tunisia reach quarter finals, Algeria eliminated
- Cúper: I am totally convinced with Elneny
- EXCLUSIVE | Al Ahly looking to hijack Zamalek bid for Souleymane Coulibaly
- EXCLUSIVE | Aly Ghazal completes move to China’s Guizhou Zhicheng
- EXCLUSIVE | Mali’s Mamoutou N’Diaye: We dominated against Egypt
- Grant: Egypt knows how to play good football
- Kimoko Sissoko joins Ittihad of Alexandria
ES Sétif manager on facing Zamalek: We fear nobody
Algerian side ES Sétif‘s manager Abdel-Kader Emrany has asserted he is not worried in regards to facing Zamalek in CAF Champions League group stages.
The newly appointed manager is confident in his players and his team’s chances in qualifying to the next round of the CAF Champions League over Zamalek.
“I know Zamalek well. I faced them as MO Béjaïa manager and we were gonna qualify to the CAF Champions League hadn’t it been for the referee,” said Emrany in reference to a penalty that he believes should’ve been awarded against Zamalek.
“Personally I fear no one, but I am aware that all the teams that have qualified to this stage are aiming to win the trophy,” he pointed out. “The only thing that worries me is Stiff’s preparations so far, but we have time for improvement.”
ES Sétif will travel to Cairo to face Zamalek on June 27 or 28 in the second fixture of the group stages, after the former hosts South Africa’s Sundowns on June 19.