Mohamed Salah scored a brace for his Roma side, who comfortably handled...
- Salah nets brace as Roma comfortably defeat Pescara 4-1
- Coulibaly scores again as Al Ahly edge past Tanta
- Abdel-Shafy features as Al Ahli suffer a shocking defeat to Bunyodkor
- VIDEO: Abdelfattah howler helps Zamalek beat Al Masry 1-0
- EFA suspend Ismaily’s midfielder, Ahmed Hossam Mido
- Smouha stunned by fifth ACL injury this season
- Basketball: Sporting Club wins Egypt Cup after beating Al Ahly
- Warda comments on MOTM award after Platanias win
- El Badry announces Al Ahly squad for Tanta clash
- LISTEN: What to do with a problem by the name of Mortada?
Salah Soliman: My family is against Smouha swoop
ENPPI defender Salah Soliman has declared that his family’s refusal is preventing him from completing a move to Alexandria club Smouha next season, despite signing his contract.
Soliman has taken part in 20 games for ENPPI this term, scoring 3 goals. The 26-year-old defender also had a previous experience with Cairo giants Zamalek where he spent three years with the White Castle.
“Yes I did sign for Smouha a while ago but my family is against the transfer,” Soliman told El Hayah 2 channel.
“The issue is that my family doesn’t want to move to Alexandria, travelling from Cairo will be the main problem but I am still considering the matter.”
When asked about their game against Zamalek, where the Whites prevailed 1-0, Soliman admitted his side lacked the desire to win
“We had an open game against Zamalek, if we had the desire to play on their goal and score the final result would have been something else,” he concluded.