Lazio manager Simone Inzaghi believes that Salah add value to Roma, adding that his...
- Inzaghi: Mohamed Salah added value to Roma
- Radja Nainggolan: Salah is an important player
- Egypt’s women beat hosts France to reach World Championship final
- VIDEO: Kahraba scores brace as Ittihad thrash Ettifaq
- Wenger gives update on Elneny’s condition
- OFFICIAL: Gabon appoint Jose Camacho as new manager
- Mahmoud Fayez: Salah will be fit in time for AFCON
- SQUASH: Egyptian women take world’s top three spots for first time in history
- SQUASH: Egypt beat USA to reach WWTC semi-finals
- Ahmed Gafaar excluded from Zamalek’s squad against El-Dakhleya
Salah Soliman: My family is against Smouha swoop
ENPPI defender Salah Soliman has declared that his family’s refusal is preventing him from completing a move to Alexandria club Smouha next season, despite signing his contract.
Soliman has taken part in 20 games for ENPPI this term, scoring 3 goals. The 26-year-old defender also had a previous experience with Cairo giants Zamalek where he spent three years with the White Castle.
“Yes I did sign for Smouha a while ago but my family is against the transfer,” Soliman told El Hayah 2 channel.
“The issue is that my family doesn’t want to move to Alexandria, travelling from Cairo will be the main problem but I am still considering the matter.”
When asked about their game against Zamalek, where the Whites prevailed 1-0, Soliman admitted his side lacked the desire to win
“We had an open game against Zamalek, if we had the desire to play on their goal and score the final result would have been something else,” he concluded.