Zamalek have reportedly refused to let their player Ahmed Aboul-Fetouh join the Egyptian locals national...
- Zamalek refuse to let Aboul-Fetouh join the national team
- Al Ahly: 3 Zamalek players under our radar
- Al Ahly: It is too soon to judge Coulibaly
- Mortada Mansour: Ultras Ahlawy is a menace to Egypt
- Saad Samir: I told Bidvest’s striker that he destroyed my dreams as a film star
- Abdallah El-Said: Egypt’s journey to the World Cup is far from over despite good standing
- Al Ahly and Zamalek learn of CAF Champions League match dates
- Egypt assistant coach praises Al Ahly striker Amr Gamal
- Abou-Rida hopes EFA crises won’t affect national team
- Egypt’s national team director discusses squad changes
Salah Soliman: My family is against Smouha swoop
ENPPI defender Salah Soliman has declared that his family’s refusal is preventing him from completing a move to Alexandria club Smouha next season, despite signing his contract.
Soliman has taken part in 20 games for ENPPI this term, scoring 3 goals. The 26-year-old defender also had a previous experience with Cairo giants Zamalek where he spent three years with the White Castle.
“Yes I did sign for Smouha a while ago but my family is against the transfer,” Soliman told El Hayah 2 channel.
“The issue is that my family doesn’t want to move to Alexandria, travelling from Cairo will be the main problem but I am still considering the matter.”
When asked about their game against Zamalek, where the Whites prevailed 1-0, Soliman admitted his side lacked the desire to win
“We had an open game against Zamalek, if we had the desire to play on their goal and score the final result would have been something else,” he concluded.