Hull let a lead slip as they drew 1-1 against fellow newly-promoted...
- Elmohamady plays full 90 minutes as Hull draw with Burnley
- Mamdouh Hashem: PAUC is like my family
- Elmohamady speaks about adapting to English culture, life at Hull
- Karim Nedved aiming to use U-20 AFCON as stepping stone to Europe
- Ex-Zamalek’s Ahmed Nasser undergoing trial at Nurnberg
- Pharaohs Abroad Roundup: Hafez plays full 90 in Lens 2-0 win
- U-20 AFCON: Egypt coach Gamal acknowledges pressure to deliver
- Mali U20 coach: We aim to win our match against Egypt
- Ibrahim Hassan scores from the spot as Ismaily draws with El-Gaish
- Elneny: I couldn’t believe the Arsenal negotiations
Salah Soliman: My family is against Smouha swoop
ENPPI defender Salah Soliman has declared that his family’s refusal is preventing him from completing a move to Alexandria club Smouha next season, despite signing his contract.
Soliman has taken part in 20 games for ENPPI this term, scoring 3 goals. The 26-year-old defender also had a previous experience with Cairo giants Zamalek where he spent three years with the White Castle.
“Yes I did sign for Smouha a while ago but my family is against the transfer,” Soliman told El Hayah 2 channel.
“The issue is that my family doesn’t want to move to Alexandria, travelling from Cairo will be the main problem but I am still considering the matter.”
When asked about their game against Zamalek, where the Whites prevailed 1-0, Soliman admitted his side lacked the desire to win
“We had an open game against Zamalek, if we had the desire to play on their goal and score the final result would have been something else,” he concluded.