South Africa’s Minister of Sport and Recreation Fikiler Mbalula has expressed his discontent...
- South Africa Sport Minister angered by Sundowns poor treatment in Egypt
- Tala’a El-Gaish knocked out of Volleyball Club World Championship
- Hossam El Badry supports Zamalek ahead of Champions League final
- Salah’s Roma share spoils with Austria Vienna in Europa league
- Kahraba features in disappointing loss to Al Shabab
- Defiant Al Masry come back to end Smouha’s winning start
- Mamelodi Sundowns files a complaint against Zamalek
- Zamalek legend Hazem Emam says winning African title ‘not impossible’
- Egypt’s assistant coach says Pharaohs won’t rely on history
- Sada Cruzeiro beat El-Gaish in Volleyball Club World Championship
Salah Soliman: My family is against Smouha swoop
ENPPI defender Salah Soliman has declared that his family’s refusal is preventing him from completing a move to Alexandria club Smouha next season, despite signing his contract.
Soliman has taken part in 20 games for ENPPI this term, scoring 3 goals. The 26-year-old defender also had a previous experience with Cairo giants Zamalek where he spent three years with the White Castle.
“Yes I did sign for Smouha a while ago but my family is against the transfer,” Soliman told El Hayah 2 channel.
“The issue is that my family doesn’t want to move to Alexandria, travelling from Cairo will be the main problem but I am still considering the matter.”
When asked about their game against Zamalek, where the Whites prevailed 1-0, Soliman admitted his side lacked the desire to win
“We had an open game against Zamalek, if we had the desire to play on their goal and score the final result would have been something else,” he concluded.