Enugu Rangers chief executive Christian Chukwu admitted they respect their CAF Champions...
- We are not afraid of Zamalek, says Enugu Rangers chief
- Pioli answers: Will Salah be key man for Roma against Inter?
- HANDBALL: Ahly beats Zamalek in league encounter
- VIDEO: Hossam Paulo scores as Zamalek down Nasr Lel Ta’adeen
- Mido: Gent was special for me, English football suited me
- AS Roma to face Olympique Lyonnais in Europa League
- Smouha set date for Ulinzi Stars clash
- El-Hadary: I apologise to everyone at Wadi Degla
- Essam El-Hadary: I may leave Wadi Degla
- Former teammate talks about ‘scissors’ incident between Mido and Zlatan
OFFICIAL: Elmohamady’s Hull City win promotion to Premier League
Ahmed Elmohamady’s Hull City defeated Sheffield Wednesday 1-0 at Wembley to seal their promotion to the English Premier League, just one year after being relegated from the top flight.
Hull City will be contesting the 2016/17 season in the Premier League, after edging Sheffield Wednesday in a tight promotion play-off final courtesy of a Mohamed Diame strike.
In a tense affair that saw Michael Dawson booked in the early stages, the Tigers required a bit of magic to clinch the all-important victory.
Diame unleashed a vicious strike from outside the area in the 72nd minute, and goalkeeper Westwood was helpless as the ball nestled in the top corner.
Hull return to the Premier League just one year after being relegated at the end of the 2014/15 campaign.