An unfortunate day for the Egyptian trio in the British Open Squash...
- SQUASH: Both British Open defending champions defeated in semi-finals
- Mohamed Helmy announces decision to leave Zamalek
- CAF names referees for Al Masry Confederation Cup playoff match
- Mortada announces Mohamed Helmy’s departure
- Angola appoint Flávio as assistant manager
- SQUASH: Potential all Egyptian men’s final awaits ahead of semi-finals
- El Shaarawy: My relationship with Salah is great, I am attached to Egypt
- Mayuka ruled out of Zambia’s friendly against Zimbabwe
- Mido: Hamed, El-Said the smartest in Egyptian football
- Misr El-Maqassa beat Al Masry to close gap on leaders Al Ahly
OFFICIAL: Elmohamady’s Hull City win promotion to Premier League
Ahmed Elmohamady’s Hull City defeated Sheffield Wednesday 1-0 at Wembley to seal their promotion to the English Premier League, just one year after being relegated from the top flight.
Hull City will be contesting the 2016/17 season in the Premier League, after edging Sheffield Wednesday in a tight promotion play-off final courtesy of a Mohamed Diame strike.
In a tense affair that saw Michael Dawson booked in the early stages, the Tigers required a bit of magic to clinch the all-important victory.
Diame unleashed a vicious strike from outside the area in the 72nd minute, and goalkeeper Westwood was helpless as the ball nestled in the top corner.
Hull return to the Premier League just one year after being relegated at the end of the 2014/15 campaign.