Ghana coach Avram Grant spoke about his team’s next game in the...
- Grant: Egypt knows how to play good football
- Kimoko Sissoko joins Ittihad of Alexandria
- Handball: Croatia eliminate Egypt from World Championship
- AFCON Round-up: Hosts and debutants eliminated
- Reactions to Egypt’s victory over Uganda in AFCON
- EXCLUSIVE | Agent confirms Aly Ghazal move to China in ‘final stages’
- AFCON: How Egypt can qualify for the knockout rounds
- Sulley Muntari joins Italy’s Pescara
- Smouha chairman announces Hossam Paulo departure to Zamalek
- Egypt boss Hector Cuper discusses strategy against Uganda
OFFICIAL: Elmohamady’s Hull City win promotion to Premier League
Ahmed Elmohamady’s Hull City defeated Sheffield Wednesday 1-0 at Wembley to seal their promotion to the English Premier League, just one year after being relegated from the top flight.
Hull City will be contesting the 2016/17 season in the Premier League, after edging Sheffield Wednesday in a tight promotion play-off final courtesy of a Mohamed Diame strike.
In a tense affair that saw Michael Dawson booked in the early stages, the Tigers required a bit of magic to clinch the all-important victory.
Diame unleashed a vicious strike from outside the area in the 72nd minute, and goalkeeper Westwood was helpless as the ball nestled in the top corner.
Hull return to the Premier League just one year after being relegated at the end of the 2014/15 campaign.