Umm Salal beat Al-Shahania Sports Club 2-1 to knock them out of...
- Pharaohs Abroad Roundup: Elmo plays, Sobhi watches as both Stoke and Hull have goalless draws
- Sam Morsy’s Wigan relegated after defeat to Reading
- FEATURE: Why is Egyptian Women’s Volleyball so much more successful than football?
- El Badry announces Al Ahly squad for Entag El-Harby clash
- Mahmoud Gaber leads Umm Salal to Emir Cup quarter-finals
- Paredes: Salah is the player I look to find more than any other
- Mali’s sports minister cancels dissolution of FA
- Inter planning €60m double swoop for Roma’s duo Salah and Manolas
- OFFICIAL: Al Nasr secure promotion to Egyptian Premier League
- Egypt’s Omar Gaber wins Swiss league title with Basel
OFFICIAL: Elmohamady’s Hull City win promotion to Premier League
Hull City will be contesting the 2016/17 season in the Premier League, after edging Sheffield Wednesday in a tight promotion play-off final courtesy of a Mohamed Diame strike.
In a tense affair that saw Michael Dawson booked in the early stages, the Tigers required a bit of magic to clinch the all-important victory.
Diame unleashed a vicious strike from outside the area in the 72nd minute, and goalkeeper Westwood was helpless as the ball nestled in the top corner.
Hull return to the Premier League just one year after being relegated at the end of the 2014/15 campaign.