Algeria international Riyad Mahrez and Gabon striker Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang are among a...
- Aubameyang, Mahrez included in 30-man Ballon d’Or shortlist
- Mortada Mansour: Momen Soliman was better than Sundowns coach
- Ahmed Hassan Koka’s SC Braga beat GD Chaves in Primeira Liga
- Kahraba victorious over compatriot Hamoudi in Saudi Crown Prince Cup
- NEW | The numbers behind Mamelodi Sundowns’ Champions League triump
- Sundowns players to share $1.5 mln prize money
- INTERVIEW: World squash number 4 Karim Abdel Gawad talks to KingFut
- Meteb excluded from Al Ahly squad against Petrojet
- Cúper recruits 10 international players for qualifier against Ghana
- Sanad’s La Rioja defeat Metalurg Handball in EHF Champions League
OFFICIAL: Elmohamady’s Hull City win promotion to Premier League
Ahmed Elmohamady’s Hull City defeated Sheffield Wednesday 1-0 at Wembley to seal their promotion to the English Premier League, just one year after being relegated from the top flight.
Hull City will be contesting the 2016/17 season in the Premier League, after edging Sheffield Wednesday in a tight promotion play-off final courtesy of a Mohamed Diame strike.
In a tense affair that saw Michael Dawson booked in the early stages, the Tigers required a bit of magic to clinch the all-important victory.
Diame unleashed a vicious strike from outside the area in the 72nd minute, and goalkeeper Westwood was helpless as the ball nestled in the top corner.
Hull return to the Premier League just one year after being relegated at the end of the 2014/15 campaign.