Arsenal and Hull City‘s English Football (EFL) Cup Quarter-Final opponents have been...
- Elmohamady’s Hull, Elneny’s Arsenal to host Newcastle, Southampton in EFL Cup quarter-finals
- Salah assists in Roma’s 3-1 win against Sassuolo
- Zamalek to face Minuh Yaoundé in African Handball Championship
- Hefny excluded as Zamalek announce squad to face Smouha
- Preview: MO Bejaia look to snatch CAF Confederation Cup from continental giants TP Mazembe
- HANDBALL: Al Ahly top their group, qualify to quarterfinals in African championship
- Gervinho to miss AFCON after ACL rupture
- Hull into League Cup Quarter Finals
- Elneny plays full 90 in comfortable Arsenal win against Reading in EFL cup
- Petrojet see goalless draw with Al Ahly
Tunisian giants Esperance ordered to pay Afful
Tunis side Esperance could suffer the wrath of FIFA. The club has been ordered to pay money owed to, Columbus Crew defender, Harrison Afful.
The Ghanian featured for the Blood and Gold from 2009 to 2015. He famously scored the winning goal in the 2011 CAF Champions League final against Wydad Casablanca.
FIFA has directed the Tunisian Football Federation (FTF) to deduct six points from Esperance if payment is not made by June 26th, 2016. The figure is reported to be in hundreds of thousands of dollars.
The Tunis side failed to comply to three previous deadlines. If this persists, they could be relegated to a lower tier.
FIFA has consequently handed Esperance Tunis a fine in the thousands of Swiss Franc.
A similar tussle was experienced, in Tunisia, between Ugandan striker Emmanuel Okwi and Etoile Sahel.