Egyptian International Ahmed Hassan Koka featured as SC Braga secured a narrow...
- Ahmed Hassan Koka’s SC Braga beat GD Chaves in Primeira Liga
- Kahraba victorious over compatriot Hamoudi in Saudi Crown Prince Cup
- NEW | The numbers behind Mamelodi Sundowns’ Champions League triump
- Sundowns players to share $1.5 mln prize money
- INTERVIEW: World squash number 4 Karim Abdel Gawad talks to KingFut
- Meteb excluded from Al Ahly squad against Petrojet
- Cúper recruits 10 international players for qualifier against Ghana
- Sanad’s La Rioja defeat Metalurg Handball in EHF Champions League
- Edin Dzeko talks about Mohamed Salah and regained form
- Khama Billiat glad to have stayed with Mamelodi Sundowns
Al-Ahli Jeddah clinch King’s Cup
Al Ahli Jeddah managed to seize the King’s Cup with a 2-1 victory over Al-Nassr and managed to finish the season with a historical double for the first time.
With that win, Al Ahli become the first Saudi team to win the double in an extraordinary season.
The first half started with a high tempo from Al Ahli, as they managed to wrap it up with a one goal margin with a goal from Omar al-Somah.
Tables turned in the second half as Al Nassr took the helm, the attacks kept flowing until Ahmed al Fraidi managed to level the score up in the 61st minute. Al Fraidi was later on sent off in the 121th minute.
The game went to extra-time as the score was level on the 90th minute. It was Al-Somah again, with a goal in the 114th minute to seize the win for Al Ahli.
With this win, Al Ahli achieved their 13th cup title in its history, alongside the historical double, and move away from their closest rival Al-Ittihad with eight titles to its name.