Wadi Degla manager Ahmed Hossam ”Mido” has revealed that Al Ahly forward Emad...
- Mido: Emad Meteb would be welcomed at Wadi Degla
- Alain Giresse’s agent confirms Zamalek negotiations
- VIDEO: Egypt win 3-0 after a convincing performance against Togo
- Zamalek youngster Ahmed Aboul-Fetouh signs five-year contract extension
- Al Ahly’s Ahmed Adel: Ekramy is the best goalkeeper in Egypt
- Cuper offers advice to Roma star Salah
- Hector Cuper praises ‘incomparable’ El-Hadary
- Agent discusses Trezeguet’s future after Mouscron loan
- Al Ahly impose media ban on players following Meteb, Fathi comments
- EXCLUSIVE: Angola’s Beto excited to work with Flavio
Al-Ahli Jeddah clinch King’s Cup
Al Ahli Jeddah managed to seize the King’s Cup with a 2-1 victory over Al-Nassr and managed to finish the season with a historical double for the first time.
With that win, Al Ahli become the first Saudi team to win the double in an extraordinary season.
The first half started with a high tempo from Al Ahli, as they managed to wrap it up with a one goal margin with a goal from Omar al-Somah.
Tables turned in the second half as Al Nassr took the helm, the attacks kept flowing until Ahmed al Fraidi managed to level the score up in the 61st minute. Al Fraidi was later on sent off in the 121th minute.
The game went to extra-time as the score was level on the 90th minute. It was Al-Somah again, with a goal in the 114th minute to seize the win for Al Ahli.
With this win, Al Ahli achieved their 13th cup title in its history, alongside the historical double, and move away from their closest rival Al-Ittihad with eight titles to its name.