Egypt secured maximum points through a late strike from Abdallah El-Said, who...
- Late Abdallah El-Said goal eliminates Uganda from AFCON
- Egypt name 36 players for CHAN 2018 qualifiers
- Ghana hold off Mali to reach AFCON 2017 quarter finals
- OFFICIAL: Karim Mamdouh joins C.D Nacional on loan
- Al Nasr Lel Ta’deen appoint Gert Heerkes as new manager
- Egypt to warm up in changing rooms ahead of Uganda clash
- Mohamed Salah reflects on career, lessons learned
- Salah speaks about youth, idols
- Mohamed Salah: “Our group is tough, but we are Egypt”
- Official: Egypt’s Ahmed Sayed ‘Zizo’ joins Nacional on loan from Lierse
Al-Ahli Jeddah clinch King’s Cup
Al Ahli Jeddah managed to seize the King’s Cup with a 2-1 victory over Al-Nassr and managed to finish the season with a historical double for the first time.
With that win, Al Ahli become the first Saudi team to win the double in an extraordinary season.
The first half started with a high tempo from Al Ahli, as they managed to wrap it up with a one goal margin with a goal from Omar al-Somah.
Tables turned in the second half as Al Nassr took the helm, the attacks kept flowing until Ahmed al Fraidi managed to level the score up in the 61st minute. Al Fraidi was later on sent off in the 121th minute.
The game went to extra-time as the score was level on the 90th minute. It was Al-Somah again, with a goal in the 114th minute to seize the win for Al Ahli.
With this win, Al Ahli achieved their 13th cup title in its history, alongside the historical double, and move away from their closest rival Al-Ittihad with eight titles to its name.