Hany Zada, a member of the Zamalek board, spoke to ON Sport...
- Hull into League Cup Quarter Finals
- Elneny plays full 90 in comfortable Arsenal win against Reading in EFL cup
- Petrojet see goalless draw with Al Ahly
- Aubameyang, Mahrez included in 30-man Ballon d’Or shortlist
- Mortada Mansour: Momen Soliman was better than Sundowns coach
- Ahmed Hassan Koka’s SC Braga beat GD Chaves in Primeira Liga
- Kahraba victorious over compatriot Hamoudi in Saudi Crown Prince Cup
- NEW | The numbers behind Mamelodi Sundowns’ Champions League triump
- Sundowns players to share $1.5 mln prize money
- INTERVIEW: World squash number 4 Karim Abdel Gawad talks to KingFut
Ihab Abdelrahman wins gold medal in Diamond League
Ihab Abdelrahman successfully won a gold medal in the Diamond League, a competition held in USA. His throw of 87.37 meters easily beat Julius Yego from Kenya and Thomas Rohler from Germany, who boasted throws of 84.68 meters and 82.53 meters, respectively. Abdelrahman’s throw approached his best personal record throw of 89.21 meters, which he recorded in 2014.
Ihab Abdelrahman stated that Mahmoud Taher, Ahly SC president, helped him to win this medal after paying for his training camp in United Arab Emirates. He also thanked Walid Atta, President of the Egyptian Athletics Federation. Finally, Abdelrahman stated that he is looking forward the Summer Olympics in Rio De Janeiro, Brazil, which start on August 5, 2016.