Zamalek were held to a goalless draw against Tanta in gameweek 26...
- Below-par Zamalek held to goalless draw by Tanta
- Al Masry miss chance to close gap on Zamalek with defeat against Ismaily
- Al Ahly set date for Zanaco Champions League encounter
- EXCLUSIVE | Ngoufonja to challenge Abou Rida in race to FIFA Council
- VIDEO: Elneny takes behind the goal shot challenge with ChrisMD
- PAOK to face AEK in Greek Cup final
- Five thousand allowed to attend Al Ahly’s CAFCL games
- Former Gabon international Moïse Brou Apanga dead at 35
- OFFICIAL: Hassan Shehata resigns as Petrojet manager
- Hefny excluded as Zamalek announce squad for Tanta
Ihab Abdelrahman wins gold medal in Diamond League
Ihab Abdelrahman successfully won a gold medal in the Diamond League, a competition held in USA. His throw of 87.37 meters easily beat Julius Yego from Kenya and Thomas Rohler from Germany, who boasted throws of 84.68 meters and 82.53 meters, respectively. Abdelrahman’s throw approached his best personal record throw of 89.21 meters, which he recorded in 2014.
Ihab Abdelrahman stated that Mahmoud Taher, Ahly SC president, helped him to win this medal after paying for his training camp in United Arab Emirates. He also thanked Walid Atta, President of the Egyptian Athletics Federation. Finally, Abdelrahman stated that he is looking forward the Summer Olympics in Rio De Janeiro, Brazil, which start on August 5, 2016.