Ghana who have been without a coach since Avram Grant’s depature could...
- Italian coach Fabrizio Ravanelli linked with Black Stars job
- SQUASH: An All Egyptian Women Final in Windy City Open Squash
- Egypt U-20 National Team draw second game in a row at AFCON
- Ghana: World Cup hopes destroyed with Grant
- CAF to honor former Al Ahly chairman Hassan Hamdy
- EXCLUSIVE: Sam Morsy called up to Egypt squad
- Egypt court sentences 4 Ultras Ahlawy members to 15 years in prison
- Elneny speaks about his first Arsenal start against Spurs
- Stoke chairman excuses Ramadan from criticism after Spurs defeat
- Mohamed Ashraf scores as El-Gaish down Al Masry
Ihab Abdelrahman wins gold medal in Diamond League
Ihab Abdelrahman successfully won a gold medal in the Diamond League, a competition held in USA. His throw of 87.37 meters easily beat Julius Yego from Kenya and Thomas Rohler from Germany, who boasted throws of 84.68 meters and 82.53 meters, respectively. Abdelrahman’s throw approached his best personal record throw of 89.21 meters, which he recorded in 2014.
Ihab Abdelrahman stated that Mahmoud Taher, Ahly SC president, helped him to win this medal after paying for his training camp in United Arab Emirates. He also thanked Walid Atta, President of the Egyptian Athletics Federation. Finally, Abdelrahman stated that he is looking forward the Summer Olympics in Rio De Janeiro, Brazil, which start on August 5, 2016.