Egypt international Mahmoud Trezeguet featured for Royal Mouscron as they suffered a...
- Trezeguet’s Mouscron lose to St.Truiden, extend winless streak
- Squash: Egypt win World Championship title after beating England
- VIDEO: Zamalek smash Dakhleya in Helmy’s return as head coach
- Koka on the losing end as Porto grab late winner
- Amr Warda features as Veria hold Panetolikos
- EXCLUSIVE | Arsenal legend Robert Pires praises ‘interesting’ Elneny
- Elneny comes on in Arsenal’s explosive win against West Ham
- Sam Morsy features as Barnsley win big at St Andrews
- AWCON: Nigeria emerge as champions of Africa
- Afriyie: I advice Al-Ahly to sign Ebenezer Assifuah
Ihab Abdelrahman wins gold medal in Diamond League
Ihab Abdelrahman successfully won a gold medal in the Diamond League, a competition held in USA. His throw of 87.37 meters easily beat Julius Yego from Kenya and Thomas Rohler from Germany, who boasted throws of 84.68 meters and 82.53 meters, respectively. Abdelrahman’s throw approached his best personal record throw of 89.21 meters, which he recorded in 2014.
Ihab Abdelrahman stated that Mahmoud Taher, Ahly SC president, helped him to win this medal after paying for his training camp in United Arab Emirates. He also thanked Walid Atta, President of the Egyptian Athletics Federation. Finally, Abdelrahman stated that he is looking forward the Summer Olympics in Rio De Janeiro, Brazil, which start on August 5, 2016.