The FIFA Ethics committee has announced bans on various African football officials at both...
- FIFA announces bans on various African football officials
- Trezeguet’s Royal Mouscron appoint Mircea Rednic as manager
- Yannick Bolasie sidelined for a year after suffering knee injury
- VIDEO: Late Samir goal sees Ahly defeat Smouha
- Aswan hold Zamalek to third goalless draw this season
- Mido: Ibrahimovic and I almost killed each other
- Mido: I should’ve stayed at Marseille longer
- Ghaly, Antwi excluded as Hossam El-Badry announces squad vs Smouha
- Mortada Mansour: Zamalek have decided against forfeiting the league
- Soliman: Sundowns are the best African club I’ve seen
EXCLUSIVE | Young Africans striker Ngoma open to Egypt move
Following his header against Al Ahly in the CAF Champions League, Zimbabwean striker Donald Ngoma has been linked to a move to Egypt.
Speaking to KingFut, Ngoma claimed he had not been approached by a club from Egypt, yet.
“I don’t know about an approach,” Ngoma claimed.
Despite this answer, the 26-year-old confirmed he would be pretty much open to a move to an Egyptian club if an offer came in for his services.
“Yes [I would be open to a move], sure. Why not?”
“I can’t choose [between them]. Both are big teams in Africa so any one of them is okay,” Ngoma said.
Donald Ngoma has been in superb form for his Tanzanian side Young Africans this season, scoring over 20 goals in the 2015/2016 campaign in all competitions.