Entag El-Harby put an end to Al Ahly’s seven-match winning streak after...
- VIDEO: Al Ahly’s winning streak ends with draw against Entag
- Elneny left out of Arsenal’s squad as Gunners lose to Tottenham
- VIDEO: Warda scores in PAOK’s 5-1 win against Kerkyra
- Salah features as Roma lose Derby della Capitale
- EFA fines Inacio and Mido
- Inacio: I am eager to win titles with Zamalek
- Pharaohs Abroad Roundup: Elmo plays, Sobhi watches as both Stoke and Hull have goalless draws
- Sam Morsy’s Wigan relegated after defeat to Reading
- FEATURE: Why is Egyptian Women’s Volleyball so much more successful than football?
- El Badry announces Al Ahly squad for Entag El-Harby clash
EXCLUSIVE | Young Africans striker Ngoma open to Egypt move
Following his header against Al Ahly in the CAF Champions League, Zimbabwean striker Donald Ngoma has been linked to a move to Egypt.
Speaking to KingFut, Ngoma claimed he had not been approached by a club from Egypt, yet.
“I don’t know about an approach,” Ngoma claimed.
Despite this answer, the 26-year-old confirmed he would be pretty much open to a move to an Egyptian club if an offer came in for his services.
“Yes [I would be open to a move], sure. Why not?”
“I can’t choose [between them]. Both are big teams in Africa so any one of them is okay,” Ngoma said.
Donald Ngoma has been in superb form for his Tanzanian side Young Africans this season, scoring over 20 goals in the 2015/2016 campaign in all competitions.