KingFut rounds up group stage matches of the 2017 Africa Cup of...
- AFCON Roundup: Ivory Coast draw as Morocco beat Togo
- Egypt did not play badly against Mali, says coach Hector Cuper
- Egypt lose to Sweden, face Croatia in World Handball Championship last 16
- Avram Grant demands injured players’ replacement in AFCON
- Zamalek reject Torino’s offer for Mostafa Fathi
- Malang Diédhiou appointed as referee for Egypt-Uganda game
- Roma cruise past Sampdoria to reach quarter-finals
- Elmohamady: Uganda’s match is very important
- EXCLUSIVE: Union Española turn down Zamalek bid for Carlos Salom
- Burkina Faso duo Pitroipa, Zongo to miss rest of AFCON
EXCLUSIVE | Young Africans striker Ngoma open to Egypt move
Young Africans S.C forward Donald Ngoma claims he would be open to a move to the Egyptian Premier league.
Speaking to KingFut, Ngoma claimed he had not been approached by a club from Egypt, yet.
“I don’t know about an approach,” Ngoma claimed.
Despite this answer, the 26-year-old confirmed he would be pretty much open to a move to an Egyptian club if an offer came in for his services.
“Yes [I would be open to a move], sure. Why not?”
“I can’t choose [between them]. Both are big teams in Africa so any one of them is okay,” Ngoma said.
Donald Ngoma has been in superb form for his Tanzanian side Young Africans this season, scoring over 20 goals in the 2015/2016 campaign in all competitions.