Al Ahly striker Souleymane Coulibaly was pleased with his performance against Sokar El-Hawamdia...
- Coulibaly pleased with friendly performance, seeks playing time
- Volleyball: Al Ahly through to African Club Championship final
- Mortada Mansour confirms offers for Kahraba, Hamed and Gabr
- Al Ahly legend Manuel José announces retirement from football
- Egypt test goal-line officials during Zamalek friendly
- Hector Cuper: Reaching World Cup is our main target
- CAF secretary general Hicham El Amrani resigns
- SQUASH: Both British Open defending champions defeated in semi-finals
- Mohamed Helmy announces decision to leave Zamalek
- CAF names referees for Al Masry Confederation Cup playoff match
EXCLUSIVE | Young Africans striker Ngoma open to Egypt move
Speaking to KingFut, Ngoma claimed he had not been approached by a club from Egypt, yet.
“I don’t know about an approach,” Ngoma claimed.
Despite this answer, the 26-year-old confirmed he would be pretty much open to a move to an Egyptian club if an offer came in for his services.
“Yes [I would be open to a move], sure. Why not?”
“I can’t choose [between them]. Both are big teams in Africa so any one of them is okay,” Ngoma said.
Donald Ngoma has been in superb form for his Tanzanian side Young Africans this season, scoring over 20 goals in the 2015/2016 campaign in all competitions.