Pitso is careful against overloading his players with too much information and...
- Pitso: We can go to the match without training
- Billiat lauds Pitso Mosimane’s methods ahead of Zamalek tie
- Sundowns’ keeper Onyango on Zamalek clash: It’s not done yet
- Emmanuel Amuneke open to managing Zamalek
- EXCLUSIVE | CAF reveal stance from Sundowns training venue problems
- Sundowns’ Dolly: We’re ‘chilling’ since arriving to Egypt
- VIDEO: Hamoudi scores as Al Batin, Al-Qadisiyah share spoils
- Ayala’s late strike downs Abdel-Shafy’s Al Ahli
- VIDEO: Ghana’s Samuel Afum nets first league goal in Degla draw against El-Gaish
- South Africa Sport Minister angered by Sundowns poor treatment in Egypt
EXCLUSIVE | Young Africans striker Ngoma open to Egypt move
Young Africans S.C forward Donald Ngoma claims he would be open to a move to the Egyptian Premier league.
Speaking to KingFut, Ngoma claimed he had not been approached by a club from Egypt, yet.
“I don’t know about an approach,” Ngoma claimed.
Despite this answer, the 26-year-old confirmed he would be pretty much open to a move to an Egyptian club if an offer came in for his services.
“Yes [I would be open to a move], sure. Why not?”
“I can’t choose [between them]. Both are big teams in Africa so any one of them is okay,” Ngoma said.
Donald Ngoma has been in superb form for his Tanzanian side Young Africans this season, scoring over 20 goals in the 2015/2016 campaign in all competitions.