Egypt will face England in the 2016 Women’s World Team Squash Championship...
- Egypt’s women beat hosts France to reach World Championship final
- VIDEO: Kahraba scores brace as Ittihad thrash Ettifaq
- Wenger gives update on Elneny’s condition
- OFFICIAL: Gabon appoint Jose Camacho as new manager
- Mahmoud Fayez: Salah will be fit in time for AFCON
- SQUASH: Egyptian women take world’s top three spots for first time in history
- SQUASH: Egypt beat USA to reach WWTC semi-finals
- Ahmed Gafaar excluded from Zamalek’s squad against El-Dakhleya
- Salah out for three weeks with an ankle injury
- Wim De Coninck believes Trezeguet must return to Anderlecht
Ehab Galal extends Misr El-Maqassa contract
The Maqassa manager, whose contract expires by the end of the season, signed a new three-year deal with the team.
Galal replaced Tarek Yehia at the helm of the team in 2014. In his first season as the team’s manager, he led the Fayoum-based team to finish fourth in the Egyptian Premier League standings, booking the club a spot in the CAF Confederation Cup for the first time in their history.
Earlier this month, they were knocked out of the Confederation Cup round of 16 at the hands of Ahli Tripoli. The Libyan side secured a spot in the competition’s quarter-finals on the away goal rule, as they played out a goalless draw in Libya before clinching a 1-1 draw in the return leg in Egypt.
Maqassa currently sit eighth in league table on 43 points from 28 games, four points away from fourth-placed Smouha who played 30 matches.