Former Al Ain FC Croatian coach Zlatko Dalic revealed that he was honored...
- Zlatko Dalić reveals two reasons standing in his way from coaching Zamalek
- Al Ahly: Hefty fines awaiting players breaching media ban
- Al Masry train on Port Said Stadium for first time since 2012 massacre
- Adebayor: Egypt are getting closer to reaching World Cup
- REPORT: Egypt national team has 25th most expensive squad in the world
- Tunisia manager: Loss to Morocco will prepare us for Egypt clash
- EFA fines El-Maqassa, Al Masry following their league match
- Amr Gamal: Cuper has been supporting me
- Cuper impressed by new faces after Togo win
- Zamalek: New coach issue to be concluded on Saturday
Ivory Coast’s Serge Aurier arrested after police scuffle
Paris Saint-Germain defender Serge Aurier has reportedly been arrested following an argument with police.
The Ivory coast International was said to be out with a group of friends in the Champs-Élysées when this happened, according to La Parisien.
French Police sources were quoted as saying that Aurier insulted and hitted some of their colleagues during a night out at a Paris nightclub
PSG confirmed that the player is held in custody and that they will wait until receiving further information before making any decisions comment on the incident.
Aurier is widely known for his indiscipline actions, it is also worth mentioning that the international right back was suspended for six weeks in February after a video emerged on social media showing the 23-year-old making derogatory comments about the PSG head coach Laurent Blanc and former teammate Zlatan Ibrahimovic.