Lierse football club announced on their website that the team’s midfielder Amr...
- Petrojet appoints Hassan Shehata as new head coach
- OFFICIAL: Lierse confirm Amr Barakat move to Al Ahly
- Mali goalkeeper Diakite and midfielder Traoré injured before Egypt match
- Cuper: Expect more than 11 players participating in AFCON
- Mali coach: We have equal chances with Egypt and Ghana
- AFCON Roundup: Surprising results in Group C
- Sam Morsy commits future to Wigan until 2019
- Handball: Egypt beat Bahrain to edge closer to last 16
- Grant: There are no weak teams at this tournament
- Morsy, Fathi, Moruf excluded from Zamalek’s CL squad
Ivory Coast’s Serge Aurier arrested after police scuffle
Paris Saint-Germain defender Serge Aurier has reportedly been arrested following an argument with police.
The Ivory coast International was said to be out with a group of friends in the Champs-Élysées when this happened, according to La Parisien.
French Police sources were quoted as saying that Aurier insulted and hitted some of their colleagues during a night out at a Paris nightclub
PSG confirmed that the player is held in custody and that they will wait until receiving further information before making any decisions comment on the incident.
Aurier is widely known for his indiscipline actions, it is also worth mentioning that the international right back was suspended for six weeks in February after a video emerged on social media showing the 23-year-old making derogatory comments about the PSG head coach Laurent Blanc and former teammate Zlatan Ibrahimovic.