Egyptian legend Essam El-Hadary has been transfer-listed by Wadi Degla after reported...
- Elneny out for at least three weeks due to injury
- Date set for Arsenal’s FA Cup clash against Lincoln City
- OFFICIAL: Wadi Degla transfer-list Egypt legend Essam El-Hadary
- Spalletti: Salah and Dzeko are world class players
- UEFA Champions League trophy to visit Egypt
- El-Said returns as Al Ahly announce squad for Degla clash
- Amr Warda involved in goal as PAOK exit Europa League
- Warda voted Man of The Match in PAOK’s win over Veria
- Ahmed Nagy: El-Hadary will go to the World Cup
- Former Enugu Rangers coach: Zamalek are not invincible
ES Setif intend to sue Algerian keeper Faouzi Chaouchi
After the last round match of the Algerian League, Ligue 1, between MC Alger and ES Setif which ended 2-2, Faouzi Chaouchi has assaulted MC Alger keeper Abderraouf Belhani.
The incident was caught on camera and the reason for the assault has been the alleged abuse of MC Alger fans by Belhani.
Belhani is set to miss about four months due to injuries sustained because of the assault. He’s set for surgery to repair the fracture suffered in his hand which means that he will miss his side’s CAF Champions League matches against Zamalek.
It’s worth noting that Chaouchi played at ES Setif for three years from 2009 until 2011 before he joined his current club MC Alger.
The former Algerian international was one of the prominent players in the Algerian World Cup qualification campaign that saw the Fennecs qualify over their Egyptian counterparts to the 2010 World Cup.