Wadi Degla manager Ahmed Hossam ”Mido” has revealed that Al Ahly forward Emad...
- Mido: Emad Meteb would be welcomed at Wadi Degla
- Alain Giresse’s agent confirms Zamalek negotiations
- VIDEO: Egypt win 3-0 after a convincing performance against Togo
- Zamalek youngster Ahmed Aboul-Fetouh signs five-year contract extension
- Al Ahly’s Ahmed Adel: Ekramy is the best goalkeeper in Egypt
- Cuper offers advice to Roma star Salah
- Hector Cuper praises ‘incomparable’ El-Hadary
- Agent discusses Trezeguet’s future after Mouscron loan
- Al Ahly impose media ban on players following Meteb, Fathi comments
- EXCLUSIVE: Angola’s Beto excited to work with Flavio
ES Setif intend to sue Algerian keeper Faouzi Chaouchi
After the last round match of the Algerian League, Ligue 1, between MC Alger and ES Setif which ended 2-2, Faouzi Chaouchi has assaulted MC Alger keeper Abderraouf Belhani.
The incident was caught on camera and the reason for the assault has been the alleged abuse of MC Alger fans by Belhani.
Belhani is set to miss about four months due to injuries sustained because of the assault. He’s set for surgery to repair the fracture suffered in his hand which means that he will miss his side’s CAF Champions League matches against Zamalek.
It’s worth noting that Chaouchi played at ES Setif for three years from 2009 until 2011 before he joined his current club MC Alger.
The former Algerian international was one of the prominent players in the Algerian World Cup qualification campaign that saw the Fennecs qualify over their Egyptian counterparts to the 2010 World Cup.