KingFut rounds up group stage matches of the 2017 Africa Cup of...
- AFCON Roundup: Tunisia reach quarter finals, Algeria eliminated
- Cúper: I am totally convinced with Elneny
- EXCLUSIVE | Al Ahly looking to hijack Zamalek bid for Souleymane Coulibaly
- EXCLUSIVE | Aly Ghazal completes move to China’s Guizhou Zhicheng
- EXCLUSIVE | Mali’s Mamoutou N’Diaye: We dominated against Egypt
- Grant: Egypt knows how to play good football
- Kimoko Sissoko joins Ittihad of Alexandria
- Handball: Croatia eliminate Egypt from World Championship
- AFCON Round-up: Hosts and debutants eliminated
- Reactions to Egypt’s victory over Uganda in AFCON
ES Setif intend to sue Algerian keeper Faouzi Chaouchi
After the last round match of the Algerian League, Ligue 1, between MC Alger and ES Setif which ended 2-2, Faouzi Chaouchi has assaulted MC Alger keeper Abderraouf Belhani.
The incident was caught on camera and the reason for the assault has been the alleged abuse of MC Alger fans by Belhani.
Belhani is set to miss about four months due to injuries sustained because of the assault. He’s set for surgery to repair the fracture suffered in his hand which means that he will miss his side’s CAF Champions League matches against Zamalek.
It’s worth noting that Chaouchi played at ES Setif for three years from 2009 until 2011 before he joined his current club MC Alger.
The former Algerian international was one of the prominent players in the Algerian World Cup qualification campaign that saw the Fennecs qualify over their Egyptian counterparts to the 2010 World Cup.