Egypt international Mohamed Elneny has praised Mali, describing them as a tough...
- Elneny: We have a good chance to qualify
- El-Hadary made history as Mali held Egypt to goalless draw
- Ayew scores from the spot as Ghana down Uganda
- Ehab Allam: Hull City have never been a ‘selling club’ under our ownership
- RELIVE: Egypt vs Mali – 2017 Africa Cup of Nations
- VIDEO: Military National Team draw with Poland in the World Military Cup
- Hull City league position putting off prospective buyers, says Ehab Allam
- Petrojet appoints Hassan Shehata as new head coach
- OFFICIAL: Lierse confirm Amr Barakat move to Al Ahly
- Mali goalkeeper Diakite and midfielder Traoré injured before Egypt match
Carles Puyol: Salah is a spectacular player
The Egypt international continues to receive praise from prominent footballers for his performances with the Italian side. He was previously hailed by former Barcelona star Xavi Hernandez and Brazilian legend Cafu, among others.
“Salah is a fast and dangerous player. He’s spectacular,” said the Spaniard during his interview for Egyptian TV channel CBC.
Puyol, who said that he’d watched a number of matches for the Egyptian winger, described Salah as a “top quality player”.
The retried footballer expressed his gratitude for Barcelona fans in Egypt and spoke about the club’s growing popularity around the world.
“They told me that there are a lot of Barcelona supporters [in Egypt], and it makes me happy. I hope we can keep winning titles for them,” he added.