Amr Warda scored his first PAOK goal in a convincing 3-1 win...
- Egypt’s Amr Warda scores first goal with PAOK
- Hossam El-Badry denies Ali Maaloul departure rumors
- Gennesh excluded as Incaio announces Zamalek squad for Al Masry clash
- Handball: Al Ahly win Africa Cup Winners’ Cup Championship
- Gaber starts in thrilling 2-2 draw against Vaduz
- Ramadan Sobhi’s Stoke fall 2-0 to Swansea City
- 10-man Hull City cruise past Watford with ease
- Wadi Degla women crowned Egypt Cup champions
- Hany Zada: Kahraba will continue his career abroad
- Ryan Giggs: Mohamed Salah is an exciting player
Al Ahly: Porto to pay Peseiro’s penalty clause
Al Ahly board member, Mohamed Abdel-Wahab, has stated that Portuguese side FC Porto will pay the penalty clause of former coach Jose Peseiro after the contract between the two parties was terminated.
Peseiro, who was sacked by Porto’s board few days ago, left Al Ahly mid-season after reaching an agreement with the Portuguese giants to take over the first team.
According to The Red Devils board veteran, Al Ahly have the right of obtaining $150,000 as a result of the contract cancellation with the 56-year-old manager.
“We were owed $300,000 which is the penalty clause of Peseiro’s contract, but we decided to deduct his dues at the club which is half the clause worth, so we are now getting $150,000,” Abdel-Wahab told Sada El Balad channel.
“It is expected that Porto will take care of paying the remaining amount despite sacking him [Peseiro] few days ago,” he added.