Zimbabwean forward, Khamat Billiat, is glad that he stayed with Mamelodi Sundowns...
- Sanad’s La Rioja defeat Metalurg Handball in EHF Champions League
- Edin Dzeko talks about Mohamed Salah and regained form
- Khama Billiat glad to have stayed with Mamelodi Sundowns
- Sundowns midfielder Keagan Dolly: Hard work pays off
- EXCLUSIVE | ZESCO star Clatous Chama on the verge of joining Ittihad of Alexandria
- Egypt draw Zambia and Mali in U-20 Africa Cup of Nations
- OFFICIAL: 75,000 allowed to attend Egypt qualifier against Ghana
- Momen Soliman: the best team won and Fathi could leave in January
- Pitso Mosimane targets Zamalek duo ahead of FIFA Club World Cup
- Mortada Mansour: ‘Magic and sorcery’ cost us
Al Ahly: Porto to pay Peseiro’s penalty clause
Al Ahly board member, Mohamed Abdel-Wahab, has stated that Portuguese side FC Porto will pay the penalty clause of former coach Jose Peseiro after the contract between the two parties was terminated.
Peseiro, who was sacked by Porto’s board few days ago, left Al Ahly mid-season after reaching an agreement with the Portuguese giants to take over the first team.
According to The Red Devils board veteran, Al Ahly have the right of obtaining $150,000 as a result of the contract cancellation with the 56-year-old manager.
“We were owed $300,000 which is the penalty clause of Peseiro’s contract, but we decided to deduct his dues at the club which is half the clause worth, so we are now getting $150,000,” Abdel-Wahab told Sada El Balad channel.
“It is expected that Porto will take care of paying the remaining amount despite sacking him [Peseiro] few days ago,” he added.