Zamalek midfielder Ibrahim Abdel-Khalek has joined Arab Contractors on loan until the end of...
- Abdel-Khalek joins Arab Contractors on loan
- VIDEO: El-Sheikh scores late to send Egypt to World Military Cup semis
- Ramzy Khaled joins Arab Contractors on loan
- OFFICIAL: Egypt’s Amr Warda joins PAOK from Panetolikos
- Ghana to use Egypt game as rehearsal for quarterfinals, says Andre Ayew
- Elneny: I want to become an Arsenal legend
- OFFICIAL: Al Ahly sign Kilmarnock striker Souleymane Coulibaly
- OFFICIAL: Abdel-Shafy misses Ghana match in AFCON
- Asamoah Gyan seeking revenge against Egypt
- Algeria coach Georges Leekens resigns after AFCON elimination
FIFA include Hossam Hassan in Illustrious ’20 Club’
The current Al Masry manager has been mentioned alongside European greats like the Republic of Ireland goalkeeper Shay Given, Germany legend Lothar Matthaus, and ex-Arsenal and Spurs player Pat Jennings.
The list also includes Ecuador defender Ivan Hurtado and Colombian shot-stopper Faryd Mondragon.
When interviewed by FIFA in 2013 Hossam Hassan said, “The World Cup is any player’s goal. Words can not describe how I felt in Italy in 1990.”
Hassan featured for eight clubs over 22 years, making 402 appearances and scoring 179 goals, as well as featuring 169 times for Egypt with an Egyptian all-time record of 69 international goals.