After losing the Champions League final on aggregate to Mameloudi Sundowns, Zamalek’s...
- Momen Soliman: the best team won and Fathi could leave in January
- Pitso Mosimane targets Zamalek duo ahead of FIFA Club World Cup
- Mortada Mansour: ‘Magic and sorcery’ cost us
- Salah scores and assists in 4-1 win over Palermo
- VIDEO: Zamalek defeat Sundowns in Egypt but lose Champions League final
- Arab Champions League to return next summer in Egypt
- Warda features as Panetolikos lose to Levadiakos
- Egypt seeded third for Africa U-20 Cup of Nations draw
- LIVE: Zamalek vs Mamelodi Sundowns – 2016 CAF Champions League final
- Mosimane: We won’t be relaxed in the final
FIFA include Hossam Hassan in Illustrious ’20 Club’
The current Al Masry manager has been mentioned alongside European greats like the Republic of Ireland goalkeeper Shay Given, Germany legend Lothar Matthaus, and ex-Arsenal and Spurs player Pat Jennings.
The list also includes Ecuador defender Ivan Hurtado and Colombian shot-stopper Faryd Mondragon.
When interviewed by FIFA in 2013 Hossam Hassan said, “The World Cup is any player’s goal. Words can not describe how I felt in Italy in 1990.”
Hassan featured for eight clubs over 22 years, making 402 appearances and scoring 179 goals, as well as featuring 169 times for Egypt with an Egyptian all-time record of 69 international goals.