Hull let a lead slip as they drew 1-1 against fellow newly-promoted...
- Elmohamady plays full 90 minutes as Hull draw with Burnley
- Mamdouh Hashem: PAUC is like my family
- Elmohamady speaks about adapting to English culture, life at Hull
- Karim Nedved aiming to use U-20 AFCON as stepping stone to Europe
- Ex-Zamalek’s Ahmed Nasser undergoing trial at Nurnberg
- Pharaohs Abroad Roundup: Hafez plays full 90 in Lens 2-0 win
- U-20 AFCON: Egypt coach Gamal acknowledges pressure to deliver
- Mali U20 coach: We aim to win our match against Egypt
- Ibrahim Hassan scores from the spot as Ismaily draws with El-Gaish
- Elneny: I couldn’t believe the Arsenal negotiations
FIFA include Hossam Hassan in Illustrious ’20 Club’
The current Al Masry manager has been mentioned alongside European greats like the Republic of Ireland goalkeeper Shay Given, Germany legend Lothar Matthaus, and ex-Arsenal and Spurs player Pat Jennings.
The list also includes Ecuador defender Ivan Hurtado and Colombian shot-stopper Faryd Mondragon.
When interviewed by FIFA in 2013 Hossam Hassan said, “The World Cup is any player’s goal. Words can not describe how I felt in Italy in 1990.”
Hassan featured for eight clubs over 22 years, making 402 appearances and scoring 179 goals, as well as featuring 169 times for Egypt with an Egyptian all-time record of 69 international goals.