Arsenal coach Arsene Wenger made a round up on the team’s injured...
- Wenger gives update on Elneny’s condition
- OFFICIAL: Gabon appoint Jose Camacho as new manager
- Mahmoud Fayez: Salah will be fit in time for AFCON
- SQUASH: Egyptian women take world’s top three spots for first time in history
- SQUASH: Egypt beat USA to reach WWTC semi-finals
- Ahmed Gafaar excluded from Zamalek’s squad against El-Dakhleya
- Salah out for three weeks with an ankle injury
- Wim De Coninck believes Trezeguet must return to Anderlecht
- Egypt features in list of referees for 2017 AFCON
- Anderlecht coach: Trezeguet is developing well away from the spotlight
FIFA include Hossam Hassan in Illustrious ’20 Club’
The current Al Masry manager has been mentioned alongside European greats like the Republic of Ireland goalkeeper Shay Given, Germany legend Lothar Matthaus, and ex-Arsenal and Spurs player Pat Jennings.
The list also includes Ecuador defender Ivan Hurtado and Colombian shot-stopper Faryd Mondragon.
When interviewed by FIFA in 2013 Hossam Hassan said, “The World Cup is any player’s goal. Words can not describe how I felt in Italy in 1990.”
Hassan featured for eight clubs over 22 years, making 402 appearances and scoring 179 goals, as well as featuring 169 times for Egypt with an Egyptian all-time record of 69 international goals.