Zamalek have reportedly refused to let their player Ahmed Aboul-Fetouh join the Egyptian locals national...
- Zamalek refuse to let Aboul-Fetouh join the national team
- Al Ahly: 3 Zamalek players under our radar
- Al Ahly: It is too soon to judge Coulibaly
- Mortada Mansour: Ultras Ahlawy is a menace to Egypt
- Saad Samir: I told Bidvest’s striker that he destroyed my dreams as a film star
- Abdallah El-Said: Egypt’s journey to the World Cup is far from over despite good standing
- Al Ahly and Zamalek learn of CAF Champions League match dates
- Egypt assistant coach praises Al Ahly striker Amr Gamal
- Abou-Rida hopes EFA crises won’t affect national team
- Egypt’s national team director discusses squad changes
Hegazy to miss Tanzania encounter
The Pharaohs will meet Taifa Stars, eyeing at least a draw in order to officially earn qualification to AFCON 2017, having missed out on the three preceding versions, while Tanzania will look to upset Egypt and keep their hopes alive in Group G.
Egypt are set to enter the game without the services of the former Fiorentina defender, who has been ruled out of the game due to a muscle injury.
Egyptian national team doctor announced on Friday that the player has undergone medical tests and will be forced to miss the game.
It has been also reported that Egypt coach Hector Cuper will choose between Zamalek duo Hamada Tolba and Ali Gabr to replace the 25-year-old defender in the team’s lineup.