Scottish outfit Kilmarnock have turned down a bid from African giants Zamalek...
- EXCLUSIVE: Kilmarnock turn down Zamalek bid for Souleymane Coulibaly
- AFCON Roundup: Guinea Bissau denied historic win
- OFFICIAL: Ghana’s Baba Rahman out of Africa Cup of Nations
- African legend Essam El-Hadary sets sights on 2018 FIFA World Cup
- Hosts Gabon suffer injury setback ahead of Cameroon clash
- Maqassa sign Wadi Degla’s Ragab Nabil
- OFFICIAL: Al Ahly target Ebenezer Assifuah joins Le Havre
- Grant: Happy for the three points, Ghana can do better
- Uganda coach Micho blames ‘stage fright’ for Ghana defeat
- Thievy Bifouma joins Turkey’s Osmanlispor
Hegazy to miss Tanzania encounter
The Pharaohs will meet Taifa Stars, eyeing at least a draw in order to officially earn qualification to AFCON 2017, having missed out on the three preceding versions, while Tanzania will look to upset Egypt and keep their hopes alive in Group G.
Egypt are set to enter the game without the services of the former Fiorentina defender, who has been ruled out of the game due to a muscle injury.
Egyptian national team doctor announced on Friday that the player has undergone medical tests and will be forced to miss the game.
It has been also reported that Egypt coach Hector Cuper will choose between Zamalek duo Hamada Tolba and Ali Gabr to replace the 25-year-old defender in the team’s lineup.