Egypt will face England in the 2016 Women’s World Team Squash Championship...
- Egypt’s women beat hosts France to reach World Championship final
- VIDEO: Kahraba scores brace as Ittihad thrash Ettifaq
- Wenger gives update on Elneny’s condition
- OFFICIAL: Gabon appoint Jose Camacho as new manager
- Mahmoud Fayez: Salah will be fit in time for AFCON
- SQUASH: Egyptian women take world’s top three spots for first time in history
- SQUASH: Egypt beat USA to reach WWTC semi-finals
- Ahmed Gafaar excluded from Zamalek’s squad against El-Dakhleya
- Salah out for three weeks with an ankle injury
- Wim De Coninck believes Trezeguet must return to Anderlecht
Hegazy to miss Tanzania encounter
The Pharaohs will meet Taifa Stars, eyeing at least a draw in order to officially earn qualification to AFCON 2017, having missed out on the three preceding versions, while Tanzania will look to upset Egypt and keep their hopes alive in Group G.
Egypt are set to enter the game without the services of the former Fiorentina defender, who has been ruled out of the game due to a muscle injury.
Egyptian national team doctor announced on Friday that the player has undergone medical tests and will be forced to miss the game.
It has been also reported that Egypt coach Hector Cuper will choose between Zamalek duo Hamada Tolba and Ali Gabr to replace the 25-year-old defender in the team’s lineup.