Hany Zada, a member of the Zamalek board, spoke to ON Sport...
- Hull into League Cup Quarter Finals
- Elneny plays full 90 in comfortable Arsenal win against Reading in EFL cup
- Petrojet see goalless draw with Al Ahly
- Aubameyang, Mahrez included in 30-man Ballon d’Or shortlist
- Mortada Mansour: Momen Soliman was better than Sundowns coach
- Ahmed Hassan Koka’s SC Braga beat GD Chaves in Primeira Liga
- Kahraba victorious over compatriot Hamoudi in Saudi Crown Prince Cup
- NEW | The numbers behind Mamelodi Sundowns’ Champions League triump
- Sundowns players to share $1.5 mln prize money
- INTERVIEW: World squash number 4 Karim Abdel Gawad talks to KingFut
Hegazy to miss Tanzania encounter
The Pharaohs will meet Taifa Stars, eyeing at least a draw in order to officially earn qualification to AFCON 2017, having missed out on the three preceding versions, while Tanzania will look to upset Egypt and keep their hopes alive in Group G.
Egypt are set to enter the game without the services of the former Fiorentina defender, who has been ruled out of the game due to a muscle injury.
Egyptian national team doctor announced on Friday that the player has undergone medical tests and will be forced to miss the game.
It has been also reported that Egypt coach Hector Cuper will choose between Zamalek duo Hamada Tolba and Ali Gabr to replace the 25-year-old defender in the team’s lineup.