The Malian sports minister cancelled the dissolution of the Malian football association, just...
- Mali’s sports minister cancels dissolution of FA
- Inter planning €60m double swoop for Roma’s duo Salah and Manolas
- OFFICIAL: Al Nasr secure promotion to Egyptian Premier League
- Egypt’s Omar Gaber wins Swiss league title with Basel
- Below-par Zamalek held to goalless draw by Tanta
- Al Masry miss chance to close gap on Zamalek with defeat against Ismaily
- Al Ahly set date for Zanaco Champions League encounter
- EXCLUSIVE | Ngoufonja to challenge Abou Rida in race to FIFA Council
- VIDEO: Elneny takes behind the goal shot challenge with ChrisMD
- PAOK to face AEK in Greek Cup final
Hegazy to miss Tanzania encounter
The Pharaohs will meet Taifa Stars, eyeing at least a draw in order to officially earn qualification to AFCON 2017, having missed out on the three preceding versions, while Tanzania will look to upset Egypt and keep their hopes alive in Group G.
Egypt are set to enter the game without the services of the former Fiorentina defender, who has been ruled out of the game due to a muscle injury.
Egyptian national team doctor announced on Friday that the player has undergone medical tests and will be forced to miss the game.
It has been also reported that Egypt coach Hector Cuper will choose between Zamalek duo Hamada Tolba and Ali Gabr to replace the 25-year-old defender in the team’s lineup.