Guinea-Bissau forward Abel Camara reflects on his team’s historic achievement of reaching...
- EXCLUSIVE | Guinea-Bissau’s Abel Camara: We feel like heroes
- Uganda defender Wasswa: We’re not afraid of Egypt
- Egypt thrash Canada 4-0 in Military World Cup
- Baba Rahman to miss AFCON after ACL rupture
- Egypt keeper Ahmed El-Shennawy sheds light on AFCON injury
- EXCLUSIVE: Kilmarnock turn down Zamalek bid for Souleymane Coulibaly
- AFCON Roundup: Guinea Bissau denied historic win
- OFFICIAL: Ghana’s Baba Rahman out of Africa Cup of Nations
- African legend Essam El-Hadary sets sights on 2018 FIFA World Cup
- Hosts Gabon suffer injury setback ahead of Cameroon clash
Shikabala on Hossam Hassan’s shortlist
Shikabala – who currently plies his trade at boyhood club Zamalek, has struggled to rediscover form; however, Hassan has made it clear that he wants the Egyptian international to be part of his team next season.
“Shikabala is on the list of players I wish to sign, we need him to be part of the team next season, and he also needs it,” he told the press. “Shikabala was at his best when I was coaching Zamalek in 2010/2011.”
It is also worth mentioning that Shikabala scored 13 goals in the Egyptian Premier League under Hossam Hassan in 2010/2011, a season where the Whites narrowly missed out on the title following a string of poor results as the season was nearing the end.