Mamelodi Sundowns manager, Pitso Mosimane, thinks that he still has a tough match...
- Mosimane: We won’t be relaxed in the final
- Eric Otogo-Castane to referee Egypt-Ghana WC qualifier
- Men’s World Squash Championship draw released
- Hull Tigers Academy prospect Ahmed Salam bags hat-trick in U18 game
- Gaber’s FC Basel battle back to draw against Lugano
- Zamalek manager says back-up keeper Gennesh to start against Sundowns
- Hamoudi: The players did what they had to do, no one held back
- Mido gives outrageous vow if Zamalek win CAF Champions League
- Zamalek’s Ibrahim Salah believes nothing is impossible ahead of final showdown
- Sam Morsy features as Barnsley finally end winless streak
Shikabala on Hossam Hassan’s shortlist
Shikabala – who currently plies his trade at boyhood club Zamalek, has struggled to rediscover form; however, Hassan has made it clear that he wants the Egyptian international to be part of his team next season.
“Shikabala is on the list of players I wish to sign, we need him to be part of the team next season, and he also needs it,” he told the press. “Shikabala was at his best when I was coaching Zamalek in 2010/2011.”
It is also worth mentioning that Shikabala scored 13 goals in the Egyptian Premier League under Hossam Hassan in 2010/2011, a season where the Whites narrowly missed out on the title following a string of poor results as the season was nearing the end.