Wadi Degla coach, Ahmed Hossam ‘Mido’, took a throw back on his...
- Mido: Me and Ibrahimovic almost killed each other
- Mido: I’ve should’ve stayed at Marseille longer
- Ghaly, Antwi excluded as Hossam El-Badry announces squad vs Smouha
- Mortada Mansour: Zamalek have decided against forfeiting the league
- Soliman: Sundowns are the best African club I’ve seen
- Elneny comes off bench as Arsenal thump Omar Gaber’s Basel
- VIDEO: Ceramica Cleopatra forfeit the league
- Ibrahim Salah excluded from Zamalek squad against Aswan
- OFFICIAL: Sporting CP sign Al Ahly target
- Kahraba: I did not reach my peak yet
Shikabala on Hossam Hassan’s shortlist
Shikabala – who currently plies his trade at boyhood club Zamalek, has struggled to rediscover form; however, Hassan has made it clear that he wants the Egyptian international to be part of his team next season.
“Shikabala is on the list of players I wish to sign, we need him to be part of the team next season, and he also needs it,” he told the press. “Shikabala was at his best when I was coaching Zamalek in 2010/2011.”
It is also worth mentioning that Shikabala scored 13 goals in the Egyptian Premier League under Hossam Hassan in 2010/2011, a season where the Whites narrowly missed out on the title following a string of poor results as the season was nearing the end.