Ramadan Sobhi’s rare start for Stoke was one to forget as his...
- Ramadan Sobhi starts in Stoke’s heavy defeat to Tottenham
- Safwat to face Gael Monfils in Dubai Tennis Championship
- Egypt U-20 draw their first game in the AFCON
- Shikabala included in Zamalek squad for Haras El-Hodood Cup match
- EFA announce date for Arab Club Championship draw
- Al Ahly and Wadi Degla fined following league match controversy
- Karim Nedved confirms receiving an offer from La Liga club
- Elmohamady plays full 90 minutes as Hull draw with Burnley
- Mamdouh Hashem: PAUC is like my family
- Elmohamady speaks about adapting to English culture, life at Hull
Peseiro denies owing Ahly penalty clause
Former Ahly manager José Peseiro has denied talks about Porto still having to pay Al Ahly his penalty clause after his contract was terminated.
According to Portuguese reports, Peseiro has claimed that the penalty clause in his Ahly contract has been fully paid after he left the Egyptian club and signed for Porto.
Peseiro has been sacked from his managerial position at Porto a few days ago after a string an unimpressive stint with the club. He signed for the Portuguese club after terminating his contract with Al Ahly mid-season.
According to Al Ahly board member Mohamed Abdel-Wahab the Red Devils are still owed $150,000 to be paid by Porto. The original clause was $300,000, but the club deducted $150,000 which were dues for the manager’s time at the club.
The Portuguese manager’s press office have came out and denied the claims and have said that Peseiro has assured that all the money owed has been paid to Al Ahly.