Egypt beach soccer team manager Ahmed Abdel-Razek announced the squad travelling to...
- Four Egyptians to play in FA Cup Third Round
- Abdel-Wahed El-Sayed snubbed from Beach AFCON Egypt squad
- The Scout: An Egyptian talent that joined ISIS
- PHOTOS: Zamalek inform EFA of their decision to forfeit the league
- Mohamed Sanad’s La Rioja qualify to play-offs in Champions League
- Ibrahim Nour El-Dein: I did not hesitate to rule this penalty
- Mansour: Zamalek won’t continue the league
- Late Ekramy heroics seal crucial win for Ahly over Maqassa
- Baldissoni: We have no intention to replace Salah
- Mohamed Shawky joins Wadi Degla’s coaching staff
Peseiro denies owing Ahly penalty clause
Former Ahly manager José Peseiro has denied talks about Porto still having to pay Al Ahly his penalty clause after his contract was terminated.
According to Portuguese reports, Peseiro has claimed that the penalty clause in his Ahly contract has been fully paid after he left the Egyptian club and signed for Porto.
Peseiro has been sacked from his managerial position at Porto a few days ago after a string an unimpressive stint with the club. He signed for the Portuguese club after terminating his contract with Al Ahly mid-season.
According to Al Ahly board member Mohamed Abdel-Wahab the Red Devils are still owed $150,000 to be paid by Porto. The original clause was $300,000, but the club deducted $150,000 which were dues for the manager’s time at the club.
The Portuguese manager’s press office have came out and denied the claims and have said that Peseiro has assured that all the money owed has been paid to Al Ahly.