Egypt international Sam Morsy scored as Wigan claimed a 2-1 victory over...
- Sam Morsy scores as Wigan edge Brentford
- El-Said: Egypt’s victory more important than my goal
- Essam El-Hadary: Result more important than performance
- Late Abdallah El-Said goal eliminates Uganda from AFCON
- Egypt name 36 players for CHAN 2018 qualifiers
- Ghana hold off Mali to reach AFCON 2017 quarter finals
- OFFICIAL: Karim Mamdouh joins C.D Nacional on loan
- Al Nasr Lel Ta’deen appoint Gert Heerkes as new manager
- Egypt to warm up in changing rooms ahead of Uganda clash
- Mohamed Salah reflects on career, lessons learned
Peseiro denies owing Ahly penalty clause
Former Ahly manager José Peseiro has denied talks about Porto still having to pay Al Ahly his penalty clause after his contract was terminated.
According to Portuguese reports, Peseiro has claimed that the penalty clause in his Ahly contract has been fully paid after he left the Egyptian club and signed for Porto.
Peseiro has been sacked from his managerial position at Porto a few days ago after a string an unimpressive stint with the club. He signed for the Portuguese club after terminating his contract with Al Ahly mid-season.
According to Al Ahly board member Mohamed Abdel-Wahab the Red Devils are still owed $150,000 to be paid by Porto. The original clause was $300,000, but the club deducted $150,000 which were dues for the manager’s time at the club.
The Portuguese manager’s press office have came out and denied the claims and have said that Peseiro has assured that all the money owed has been paid to Al Ahly.