Alexandrian Smouha SC was stunned by a fifth ACL injury this season...
- Smouha stunned by fifth ACL injury this season
- Basketball: Sporting Club wins Egypt Cup after beating Al Ahly
- Warda comments on MOTM award after Platanias win
- El Badry announces Al Ahly squad for Tanta clash
- LISTEN: What to do with a problem by the name of Mortada?
- Sports ministry approves establishment of Egyptian Rugby Union
- Pharaohs Abroad Roundup: Trezeguet features as Genk thrash Mouscron
- Egypt’s Amr Warda scores first goal with PAOK
- Hossam El-Badry denies Ali Maaloul departure rumors
- Gennesh excluded as Incaio announces Zamalek squad for Al Masry clash
Peseiro denies owing Ahly penalty clause
Former Ahly manager José Peseiro has denied talks about Porto still having to pay Al Ahly his penalty clause after his contract was terminated.
According to Portuguese reports, Peseiro has claimed that the penalty clause in his Ahly contract has been fully paid after he left the Egyptian club and signed for Porto.
Peseiro has been sacked from his managerial position at Porto a few days ago after a string an unimpressive stint with the club. He signed for the Portuguese club after terminating his contract with Al Ahly mid-season.
According to Al Ahly board member Mohamed Abdel-Wahab the Red Devils are still owed $150,000 to be paid by Porto. The original clause was $300,000, but the club deducted $150,000 which were dues for the manager’s time at the club.
The Portuguese manager’s press office have came out and denied the claims and have said that Peseiro has assured that all the money owed has been paid to Al Ahly.