Egypt international and Al-Ittihad winger Mahmoud Abdel-Moneim Kahraba talked about his performance...
- Kahraba: I did not reach my peak yet
- Ismaily threatens to forfeit the league
- Ahmed El-Ahmar receives honorary medal from El-Sisi
- Elmohamady’s Hull slump to disappointing loss against Middlesbrough
- Manuel Jose: Shikabala’s mentality wasted his talent
- Four Egyptians to play in FA Cup Third Round
- Abdel-Wahed El-Sayed snubbed from Beach AFCON Egypt squad
- PHOTOS: Zamalek inform EFA of their decision to forfeit the league
- Mohamed Sanad’s La Rioja qualify to play-offs in Champions League
- Ibrahim Nour El-Dein: I did not hesitate to rule this penalty
ENPPI renew Soliman contract, sign El-Shorta’s Bassiouny
Salah Soliman’s contract was set to expire at the end of the season after the club and the player had failed to reach an agreement, before the player was set to join Alexandrian side Smouha, as per Smouha’s chairman Farag Amer.
The Petroleum club announced on its website that Soliman signed a three-year contract extension and talks with Smouha to resolve the contract signing, after the player publicly disclosed his family is against the move, are underway.
The club also announced a reached agreement with relegated side Ittihad El-Shorta for the transfer of midfielder Mohamed Bassiouny.
This is the club’s second signing ahead of the 2016-2017 campaign, following the signing of Emmanuel Agbettor from Dakhleya on a free transfer.