Al Ahly football director and former player Sayed Abdel-Hafiz spoke about his...
- Al Ahly: 3 Zamalek players under our radar
- Al Ahly: It is too soon to judge Coulibaly
- Mortada Mansour: Ultras Ahlawy is a menace to Egypt
- Saad Samir: I told Bidvest’s striker that he destroyed my dreams as a film star
- Abdallah El-Said: Egypt’s journey to the World Cup is far from over despite good standing
- Al Ahly and Zamalek learn of CAF Champions League match dates
- Egypt assistant coach praises Al Ahly striker Amr Gamal
- Abou-Rida hopes EFA crises won’t affect national team
- Egypt’s national team director discusses squad changes
- Mido: African football will not move forward with referees like Lamptey
ENPPI renew Soliman contract, sign El-Shorta’s Bassiouny
Salah Soliman’s contract was set to expire at the end of the season after the club and the player had failed to reach an agreement, before the player was set to join Alexandrian side Smouha, as per Smouha’s chairman Farag Amer.
The Petroleum club announced on its website that Soliman signed a three-year contract extension and talks with Smouha to resolve the contract signing, after the player publicly disclosed his family is against the move, are underway.
The club also announced a reached agreement with relegated side Ittihad El-Shorta for the transfer of midfielder Mohamed Bassiouny.
This is the club’s second signing ahead of the 2016-2017 campaign, following the signing of Emmanuel Agbettor from Dakhleya on a free transfer.