Former Egypt manager Hassan Shehata has resigned from his post as Petrojet...
- OFFICIAL: Hassan Shehata resigns as Petrojet manager
- Hefny excluded as Zamalek announce squad for Tanta
- Tunisia confirm Nabil Maaloul as new head coach
- Al Ahly’s games vs Entag, El-Geish, Nasr postponed
- Gymnastics team issue statement after Al Gazira hall fire
- OFFICIAL: Hossam Hassan extends Al Masry contract
- Ghanaian Bolga All Stars’ owner features in his team’s league match
- Braga appoint Abel Ferreira as new head coach
- Jose: Shikabala should have joined Al Ahly
- Rizzitelli: Salah will be decisive for Roma against Lazio
ENPPI renew Soliman contract, sign El-Shorta’s Bassiouny
Salah Soliman’s contract was set to expire at the end of the season after the club and the player had failed to reach an agreement, before the player was set to join Alexandrian side Smouha, as per Smouha’s chairman Farag Amer.
The Petroleum club announced on its website that Soliman signed a three-year contract extension and talks with Smouha to resolve the contract signing, after the player publicly disclosed his family is against the move, are underway.
The club also announced a reached agreement with relegated side Ittihad El-Shorta for the transfer of midfielder Mohamed Bassiouny.
This is the club’s second signing ahead of the 2016-2017 campaign, following the signing of Emmanuel Agbettor from Dakhleya on a free transfer.