Guinea-Bissau forward Abel Camara reflects on his team’s historic achievement of reaching...
- EXCLUSIVE | Guinea-Bissau’s Abel Camara: We feel like heroes
- Uganda defender Wasswa: We’re not afraid of Egypt
- Egypt thrash Canada 4-0 in Military World Cup
- Baba Rahman to miss AFCON after ACL rupture
- Egypt keeper Ahmed El-Shennawy sheds light on AFCON injury
- EXCLUSIVE: Kilmarnock turn down Zamalek bid for Souleymane Coulibaly
- AFCON Roundup: Guinea Bissau denied historic win
- OFFICIAL: Ghana’s Baba Rahman out of Africa Cup of Nations
- African legend Essam El-Hadary sets sights on 2018 FIFA World Cup
- Hosts Gabon suffer injury setback ahead of Cameroon clash
ENPPI renew Soliman contract, sign El-Shorta’s Bassiouny
Salah Soliman’s contract was set to expire at the end of the season after the club and the player had failed to reach an agreement, before the player was set to join Alexandrian side Smouha, as per Smouha’s chairman Farag Amer.
The Petroleum club announced on its website that Soliman signed a three-year contract extension and talks with Smouha to resolve the contract signing, after the player publicly disclosed his family is against the move, are underway.
The club also announced a reached agreement with relegated side Ittihad El-Shorta for the transfer of midfielder Mohamed Bassiouny.
This is the club’s second signing ahead of the 2016-2017 campaign, following the signing of Emmanuel Agbettor from Dakhleya on a free transfer.