Arsenal and Hull City‘s English Football (EFL) Cup Quarter-Final opponents have been...
- Elmohamady’s Hull, Elneny’s Arsenal to host Newcastle, Southampton in EFL Cup quarter-finals
- Salah assists in Roma’s 3-1 win against Sassuolo
- Zamalek to face Minuh Yaoundé in African Handball Championship
- Hefny excluded as Zamalek announce squad to face Smouha
- Preview: MO Bejaia look to snatch CAF Confederation Cup from continental giants TP Mazembe
- HANDBALL: Al Ahly top their group, qualify to quarterfinals in African championship
- Gervinho to miss AFCON after ACL rupture
- Hull into League Cup Quarter Finals
- Elneny plays full 90 in comfortable Arsenal win against Reading in EFL cup
- Petrojet see goalless draw with Al Ahly
ENPPI renew Soliman contract, sign El-Shorta’s Bassiouny
Salah Soliman’s contract was set to expire at the end of the season after the club and the player had failed to reach an agreement, before the player was set to join Alexandrian side Smouha, as per Smouha’s chairman Farag Amer.
The Petroleum club announced on its website that Soliman signed a three-year contract extension and talks with Smouha to resolve the contract signing, after the player publicly disclosed his family is against the move, are underway.
The club also announced a reached agreement with relegated side Ittihad El-Shorta for the transfer of midfielder Mohamed Bassiouny.
This is the club’s second signing ahead of the 2016-2017 campaign, following the signing of Emmanuel Agbettor from Dakhleya on a free transfer.