Enugu Rangers chief executive Christian Chukwu admitted they respect their CAF Champions...
- We are not afraid of Zamalek, says Enugu Rangers chief
- Pioli answers: Will Salah be key man for Roma against Inter?
- HANDBALL: Ahly beats Zamalek in league encounter
- VIDEO: Hossam Paulo scores as Zamalek down Nasr Lel Ta’adeen
- Mido: Gent was special for me, English football suited me
- AS Roma to face Olympique Lyonnais in Europa League
- Smouha set date for Ulinzi Stars clash
- El-Hadary: I apologise to everyone at Wadi Degla
- Essam El-Hadary: I may leave Wadi Degla
- Former teammate talks about ‘scissors’ incident between Mido and Zlatan
OFFICIAL: FUS Rabat win Morocco Botola Pro
FUS Rabat were crowned champions of the 2016/17 Morocco Botola Pro, after defeating MCO Oujda 4-2 on the final day of the season.
The hosts took the lead in the fifth minute through Fouzair, before Oujda levelled the scores on the half hour-mark.
Saadane and Benjelloun all but sealed the win for their side, with strikes in the 56th and 76th minutes respectively.
Bagayoko pulled one back for the visitors with five minutes to play, but Fouzair placed the proverbial cherry on the cake three minutes later to complete his brace.
FUS Rabat have beaten Wydad Casablanca to the title, in a tough title race. The latter side will have to content themselves with a place in the CAF Champions League place next season.