Egypt national team left-back Mohamed Abdel-Shafy will not be able to play in...
- OFFICIAL: Abdel-Shafy misses Ghana match in AFCON
- Asamoah Gyan seeking revenge against Egypt
- Algeria coach Georges Leekens resigns after AFCON elimination
- AFCON Roundup: Tunisia reach quarter finals, Algeria eliminated
- Cúper: I am totally convinced with Elneny
- EXCLUSIVE | Al Ahly looking to hijack Zamalek bid for Souleymane Coulibaly
- EXCLUSIVE | Aly Ghazal completes move to China’s Guizhou Zhicheng
- EXCLUSIVE | Mali’s Mamoutou N’Diaye: We dominated against Egypt
- Grant: Egypt knows how to play good football
- Kimoko Sissoko joins Ittihad of Alexandria
EXCLUSIVE | Amro Tarek close to ENPPI move
Egypt and Real Betis defender Amro Tarek is on the verge of sealing a move to premier league club ENPPI, KingFut can confirm.
Following a year to forget at Real Betis, Amro Tarek is close to sealing his transfer to Egyptian club ENPPI.
The player is on vacation in Egypt at the moment and KingFut can confirm if the club decides to sign the 24-year-old, they will approach his representatives in regards to a transfer.
Tarek enjoyed a turbulent time last season since his move to Real Betis from Gouna. The central defender, who can also play as left-back spent the first half of the season at Real Betis without making a single appearance due to injuries and tactical reasons, then move to MLS side Columbus Crew in the winter transfer window.
The former Wolfsburg defender attracted interest from both Cairo poles Al Ahly and Zamalek, with the latter’s president confirming Tarek will join the White Castle before pulling the plug on the deal, despite Zamalek representative Sherif Islam traveling to Spain to negotiate the transfer with Los Beticos.