Arsenal and Hull City‘s English Football (EFL) Cup Quarter-Final opponents have been...
- Elmohamady’s Hull, Elneny’s Arsenal to host Newcastle, Southampton in EFL Cup quarter-finals
- Salah assists in Roma’s 3-1 win against Sassuolo
- Zamalek to face Minuh Yaoundé in African Handball Championship
- Hefny excluded as Zamalek announce squad to face Smouha
- Preview: MO Bejaia look to snatch CAF Confederation Cup from continental giants TP Mazembe
- HANDBALL: Al Ahly top their group, qualify to quarterfinals in African championship
- Gervinho to miss AFCON after ACL rupture
- Hull into League Cup Quarter Finals
- Elneny plays full 90 in comfortable Arsenal win against Reading in EFL cup
- Petrojet see goalless draw with Al Ahly
EXCLUSIVE | Amro Tarek close to ENPPI move
Egypt and Real Betis defender Amro Tarek is on the verge of sealing a move to premier league club ENPPI, KingFut can confirm.
Following a year to forget at Real Betis, Amro Tarek is close to sealing his transfer to Egyptian club ENPPI.
The player is on vacation in Egypt at the moment and KingFut can confirm if the club decides to sign the 24-year-old, they will approach his representatives in regards to a transfer.
Tarek enjoyed a turbulent time last season since his move to Real Betis from Gouna. The central defender, who can also play as left-back spent the first half of the season at Real Betis without making a single appearance due to injuries and tactical reasons, then move to MLS side Columbus Crew in the winter transfer window.
The former Wolfsburg defender attracted interest from both Cairo poles Al Ahly and Zamalek, with the latter’s president confirming Tarek will join the White Castle before pulling the plug on the deal, despite Zamalek representative Sherif Islam traveling to Spain to negotiate the transfer with Los Beticos.