Egypt’s Minister of Sports Khaled Abdel-Aziz has officially approved on Sunday the...
- Sports ministry approves establishment of Egyptian Rugby Union
- Pharaohs Abroad Roundup: Trezeguet features as Genk thrash Mouscron
- Egypt’s Amr Warda scores first goal with PAOK
- Hossam El-Badry denies Ali Maaloul departure rumors
- Gennesh excluded as Incaio announces Zamalek squad for Al Masry clash
- Handball: Al Ahly win Africa Cup Winners’ Cup Championship
- Gaber starts in thrilling 2-2 draw against Vaduz
- Ramadan Sobhi’s Stoke fall 2-0 to Swansea City
- 10-man Hull City cruise past Watford with ease
- Wadi Degla women crowned Egypt Cup champions
EXCLUSIVE | Amro Tarek close to ENPPI move
Egypt and Real Betis defender Amro Tarek is on the verge of sealing a move to premier league club ENPPI, KingFut can confirm.
Following a year to forget at Real Betis, Amro Tarek is close to sealing his transfer to Egyptian club ENPPI.
The player is on vacation in Egypt at the moment and KingFut can confirm if the club decides to sign the 24-year-old, they will approach his representatives in regards to a transfer.
Tarek enjoyed a turbulent time last season since his move to Real Betis from Gouna. The central defender, who can also play as left-back spent the first half of the season at Real Betis without making a single appearance due to injuries and tactical reasons, then move to MLS side Columbus Crew in the winter transfer window.
The former Wolfsburg defender attracted interest from both Cairo poles Al Ahly and Zamalek, with the latter’s president confirming Tarek will join the White Castle before pulling the plug on the deal, despite Zamalek representative Sherif Islam traveling to Spain to negotiate the transfer with Los Beticos.