Former Zamalek coach, Momen Soliman, showed his dissatisfaction towards describing the 2016 CAF Champions...
- Soliman: Sundowns are the best African club I’ve seen
- Elneny comes off bench as Arsenal thump Omar Gaber’s Basel
- VIDEO: Ceramica Cleopatra forfeit the league
- Ibrahim Salah excluded from Zamalek squad against Aswan
- OFFICIAL: Sporting CP sign Al Ahly target
- Kahraba: I did not reach my peak yet
- Ismaily threatens to forfeit the league
- Elmohamady’s Hull slump to disappointing loss against Middlesbrough
- Manuel Jose: Shikabala’s mentality wasted his talent
- Four Egyptians to play in FA Cup Third Round
EXCLUSIVE | Amro Tarek close to ENPPI move
Egypt and Real Betis defender Amro Tarek is on the verge of sealing a move to premier league club ENPPI, KingFut can confirm.
Following a year to forget at Real Betis, Amro Tarek is close to sealing his transfer to Egyptian club ENPPI.
The player is on vacation in Egypt at the moment and KingFut can confirm if the club decides to sign the 24-year-old, they will approach his representatives in regards to a transfer.
Tarek enjoyed a turbulent time last season since his move to Real Betis from Gouna. The central defender, who can also play as left-back spent the first half of the season at Real Betis without making a single appearance due to injuries and tactical reasons, then move to MLS side Columbus Crew in the winter transfer window.
The former Wolfsburg defender attracted interest from both Cairo poles Al Ahly and Zamalek, with the latter’s president confirming Tarek will join the White Castle before pulling the plug on the deal, despite Zamalek representative Sherif Islam traveling to Spain to negotiate the transfer with Los Beticos.